View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
JohnAndrew

If you're planning to eat at one of the more popular restaurants in Disney, be sure to book a reservation FAR in advance! I went for the first time this past November, and quite of the few places we wanted to try were fully booked for dinner. There are still plenty of great slightly less popular options, but for the really popular places, get on that early!

Take advantage of fast passes! Time management is key at Disney, and every 15 minutes you can lop off of a line wait means more fun later on! I do have to say though that Disney has mastered the art of keeping folks entertained while they wait on line. But fast passes can be clutch for the most popular rides. Be sure to grab them early in the day because they will run out!

I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, which I really enjoyed...we took the boat over to the Magic Kingdom a lot. I realize the deluxe resorts aren't for everyone, but if you can manage it, there are a lot of perks that come with staying there (extended hours, etc.). Just a thought!

You'll have a blast though! It's only been 8 months since my first Disney trip and I can't wait to go back!