View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
rymflaherty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshmeehan View Post
Probably cause if the seller just sold each card by itself he would have gotten the $306 from just the Tyreke, Griffin, Curry, and Jennings alone
If you take the recent sell value of those cards individually it's probably more so in the $265 range.....considering (for whatever reason) sets tend to go for under the total individual resale value the $306 price should not be all that surprising.
There are some more decent cards and some SP's - but also a lot of $1-3 type auto's.

That being said - I would have thought it would go for a bit more. And I really don't see how in any possible way someone could blame the seller.....he's probably pissed too. All he did was put his cards/set up for auction on the open market.
I mean no one bid when he had it up for $399. If you need cash or want to sell - at a certain point you usually just let it run on auction and hope for the best.

Not that anyone's to "blame".....but why would it be any seller's fault that buyer's are paying pennies on the dollar for basketball cards this year?
rymflaherty is offline   Reply With Quote