View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
smackvay

Default #16 BGS 10 AND 20 Day submission

If we can not get at least 150 cards in each of the submissions i wont be able to get these prices.
This is going to be a 10 and 20 day submission combined
the 10 day service will cost $11 for non autos and $12 for autos
the 20 day service will cost $8.25 for non autos and $9.25 for autos
When you post your list post your list like this:
Year Card Info Player Name Card # Auto (if applicable) Serial #(if applicable)
]your user name goes here: 10 day service
1. 2009 pat white bowman chrome 2/25 orange AUTO
2. 2009 pat white Donruss elite Status die cut auto 3/5 AUTO
5 and so on
Insurance requested- $300
Signature confirmation- YES
3 autos 2 non autos
please keep you list updated as you are adding cards(if you make an edit just make a post and say "edit to post #14" and I will copy and paste it over to the master list)
If your list Isnt correct or close I wont be able to do my job so help me out a bit. the 10 and 20 will ship out together(to save on shipping) but will come back separately. WE MUST GET AT LEAST 100 Cards in each SUBmission
GUYS THIS IS NOT A MIN GRADE SUBMISSION
Must have at least 10 cards to submit(if you submit less than 10 cards a $6 fee will be added)
Due to the amount of work involved you may submit less cards but I will charge a $6 fee for less than 10 cards(if we send 200 cards and 50 people submit 4 cards I have to package and ship 50 packages which costs a TON of time and supplies)
In Person autos and rookie premiere cards(that are not numbered) will not be authenticated and you will still be charged
as per request- I do not pay your paypal fees or your shippings costs to and from bgs it is split between everyone depending on how many cards you submit(the more cards the more weight, so that means your share will be more if you submit 20 versus the guy sending 10) I apologize if it was mistaken that I was paying the fees and shipping
PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE AGREEING TO SUBMIT

I can not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). due to the nature of the bulk submission format - minimum grade criteria can not be selected I'm not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged in shipment. I ship safe and use insurance and delivery confirmation on everything.
You may submit as many cards as you choose, no limit on quantity
BGS will grade any card from any set.
If BGS looks at your card and deems it is ungradeable due to trimming,altering, or anything else you will still be charged. They will NOT grade 2008-2009 rookie premiere autos or any non numbered premiere auto, in person autos, or autos that need authentication. Since they have to look at the card to determine this they still charge the per card price regardless of no grading.

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:
Cards and payment are not due until the sub has been moved to active.
once it fills you will have a 5 days to ship(have your cards and list ready) AND POST DC#IN THREAD

How can I pay for my submission?:Accepted forms of payment are Cash Check or Money Order.This should be sent with your cards Also paypal just add the fees. You will only pay one time upfront for everything so no need for 2 payments

How are you expected to ship your cards?:
Plain white envelopes are not recommended. If you expect your cards to get to me safely at least use a padded mailer. You are responsible for your cards getting to me so send in a safe manner that makes you comfortable. (padded mailer, d/c, insured, signature confirmation)

How many cards can you submit?:
Members may submit Unlimited amount.(MUST SEND 10 CARDS or pay the $6 fee)
Their is no value limitations on cards

If you are submitting a non serial numbered card then only one of that card will be allowed in the submission. The first member to submit that card via post will be the one to submit it. The same member may submit multiples of the same non serial numbered card. If your card can be distinguished by a serial number then multiple submissions from multiple members will be allowed.

The break down:
Amount of cards multiplied by the cost per card.
Shipping to BGS: varies depending on value of cards(i insure everything)its bulk shipping so most is insurance
Shipping from BGS back: varies depending on value of cards
Shipping from me to you: This will mostly be a med flat box. Depends on how many cards, thickness, d/c, insurance, signature confirmation etc. if you have $2,500 worth of cards their will be alot of insurance. if you have $100 worth of cards it will be just a few bucks either way

Shipping back to you will depend upon what u want(how much insurance, signature confirmation, upgraded shipping) and how many cards you submitted. I ship as close to cost as possible.(i get a discount from usps so it does save everyone a little bit)
When you post your cards please use the below template.
Year Card Info Player Name Card # Auto (if applicable) Serial #(if applicable) BV$(if its an auto spell out auto if its a non auto please put non-auto)
1. 2009 SP Authentic Pat White #399 112/999 BV $30 AUTO
(you can give me a total book value for all cards or individually it doesn't matter)
INSURANCE VALUE= how much insurance do you want
Return Signature = yes or no
I'm only using priority mail/registered priority now for return shipping:
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box $11.35 OR small flat rate box
If priority mail gets to you cheaper i will just send in a box and send it priority

Insurance Rates (maximum liability is $5,000):
Fee . . . . . . . . . . Insurance Coverage
$1.65 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.45 ................ $50.01 to $100
$3.05 ................ $100.01 to $200
$5.10 ................ $200.01 to $300
$6.25 ................ $300.01 to $400
$7.40 ................ $400.01 to $500
$8.55……………$500.01 to $600
$8.55 plus $1.15 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
ANYTHING VALUED OVER 1,700 SHOULD BE SENT REGISTERED AS IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY.
Signature confirmation is $2.35

So everyone knows i WILL NOT ship to and from bgs without insurance to save you money. It covers myself if something would happen. The shipping charges are clearly listed above.

I need EVERYONE to include a list copy and pasted (or clearly written) on a piece of paper, your blowout name, how you made payment, and the return address you want your cards sent to. I need this done or your cards will not be submitted. This is something that really helps me out so please do this
this list has become a problem so help me out just a little bit and include it with your cards

If you do not send the card list i will ship your cards out last when they return as it causes a lot of extra work
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU, AS FOR SOMEONE THAT HASNT DONE THIS BEFORE IT CAN BE CONFUSING SO IM HERE TO HELP

If you have ever backed out, dropped out, or left me to pay for your spot you are NOT welcome to submit. You know who you are. Guys do me a favor,

Quick checklist for those possibly submitting:
1. Did i read the whole thread and understand it
2. Can I ship within 5 days of going active?
3. Can I include the list of my info with cards?
4. Can I post my list correct In the thread?
5. Can I post my delivery confirmation # in thread?
6. Try to have fun, as that is what this is about right?
7. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE LIST THAT I ASK FOR I WILL NOT SUBMIT YOURS CARDS
If you can do all of this Welcome and lets do this

Last edited by smackvay; 04-18-2014 at 02:05 AM.
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote