View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #431
SportsItUpCards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if you read my posts I already said it was an impossible situation to begin with, there is no proving this situation, it's pointless to try.

if someone sells a computer monitor for 5,000 you say, I just don't believe it, because it's not normal, it's not consistant with the rest of the market, and doesn't make any sense, so people just don't believe it, reguardless of why it happened or what the evidence is.

honestly if I had sold the card, I would not have mentioned it at all, it's obvious it's sure to bring negative attention, lets get real about it, people stab each other over $180 jordan concords and you think and 18k sale is going to just move smooth along? c'mon man..... lets get back to real life here.
BINGO!!!

To me, and i'm sure to many others, it's BS, period.

I can tell you that I sold my friends a card all day long, and for what price they paid... I can even send them money and cards, but does that mean it was a real sale?

It's a big ring filled with lots and lots of scum. But one day they'll slip up like they have many times before in the past. Every time we have good proof, threads get deleted... what else is new.