View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not worried about them getting mad. I would just like some clarification as to if they will be allowed to drop a neagative on me. I take pride in my feedback and service and I always, always keep my word. 100% of the time. I am sure people could say some things about me on a personal level as I can be very outspoken and a flat out doucher at times. But nobody on here or anywhere on the internet or in person could ever question my buying/selling/tradings habits. I am a person of character,integrity and honesty.
Trying to protect feedback is pretty silly if you are 100% in the right.

You have 2 options.
1. Never deal with the deadbeats again and if you want to bring it to another level send PM's to people they deal with giving them an FYI about what they did. And if they ever try to buy something from you again laugh in their face.

2. Leave negative, with cause. If you get 1 in return PM a MOD and ask for it to be removed. If it cannot be removed you still know that you are in the right. If you had a negative with the number of positives you have I would have no issue dealing with you.