View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #18
BAMBAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Flyers should trade for James Reimer or Jonas Gustavvson! God I hate the two goalie system
They have to unload Bob before they can pick up anyone else. Nabakov is the name I'm hearing and it makes sense since Isles GM Garth Snow has some Philly ties.

I still would like to think that Bryz will get his sh*t together and just stop letting in the garbage that he let in yesterday. He's had some terrific games this year as well so it's not like he's washed up. Based on a lot of what I'm reading and hearing from him lately it seems he's a little butt hurt by the local media and some of the quotes by a few players like Timmonen who are less than happy with some of his performances.

If he doesn't come around, the Flyers may not have to eat his deal or keep him around at all. When the new CBA gets settled, there is talk there might be a one time, one player per team "bad contract" agreement where a team can unload a bad contract and get cap relief. Guess who the Flyers will be looking at if he doesn't turn it around

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote