View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #24
BAMBAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
He can still show proof of the paypal refund and recoup his funds. And resell the card if he chooses. Which leaves the question is sniping ethical on your part or cheating? Should the fact that you admitted to not being a "live" bidder in this forum be reason for him to say ah heck some other joe shmoe who was bidding against a robot got shafted. Not defending him. You'd feel pretty raped yourself if you listed something you knew was worth 200 bucks and it only sold for 120. Especially if you paid 140-150 with the intention of flipping it. I mean what would you do end the auction early or just take the loss? I'd say during the chicken fight all my cards were damaged, do you want em for the price you paid or would you like a refund?
EVERY card I ever sold at auction was delivered to the buyer whether I got what I wanted or not. It's called INTEGRITY which you obviously never heard of. Even though it doesn't matter, I don't have a program to snipe and by "snipe" I meant I bid at the last second.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote