View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #226
Rare23air83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Well you never know, maybe he lives right upstairs from him... lol Nothing will surprise me.

I'm still waiting on the most important part, the SHIPPING!!!

I guess there's no way he'll post that, or even be able to... smh
Ok so I'll post the shipping details but ONLY if you admit you were wrong to quickly judge and call me a fraud/scam. Deal? Will this be the last of it? No more bickering and assuming this whole thing was bs? You will finally acknowledge you were wrong?

I asked the guy if I can ship it overnight once the payment CLEARS into my Bank Account. It's such a big amount, I wouldn't have peace of mind until the payment cleared into my Bank Account. Not just paypal account. He said it that was totally fine, so once it clears by wednesday or so, I will mail it out with full Signature Confirmation Overnight Express. I can take pictures of me putting the card into the package and mailing it out at the Post office.

It's so ridiculous why I even need to do this unnecessary bull just to prove and clear my name. It's just insane. But I HATE it when people accuse of something terrible of me when I am the complete opposite. THERE ARE HONEST people out there. I don't know how you've lived your life and what experience has brought you to be so negative and judgemental... but honestly, there are still good folks to be found in the world. You should never judge someone so quickly that can ruin their clean name.