View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 03:51 AM   #93
Pot Roast

This movie mad me excited for Ben Aflecks batman movie and Suicide Squad, but not much else. It shocked me how this batman is how I picture batman to be. Both physically and mentally. I will say I enjoyed Wonder Woman but who wouldn't? I loved the Robin Suit easter egg, and the future cameo. Doomsday I thought was underpowered and felt off. Lois/Superman was cringe worthy, I just didn't feel any chemistry between the two. A question I have, if Batman made a suit out of kryptonite how was superman not feeling the debuff? It wasn't until Batman used the spear before Superman went down like a NBA player taking a charge. I mean superman literally touched the suit and didn't think anything of it.

I will watch the 4 hour director's cut, as I feel a big part of the criticism is because of the flow of the movie, it just didn't feel organic at times.

Makes me wonder if SS is before or after the events of SVB, because of Robins suit we may see Batman do unspeakable things to Joker, Like let him fall off a train and not save him.
Shane Ray Prizm 1/1, Demaryius Thomas 2015 prizm /10
Pot Roast is offline   Reply With Quote