View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
roc21

Default Really? A neg feedback for this?

I just cant believe this guy gave me a neg feedback so I have to share....

This guy bought from my Ebay last Sat night.. I sold 40 items so I went to P.O. Monday morning and dropped off packages...On Thurs 4/3 I get a message from him...(these are copied from my Ebay messages)...

he says : Package is saying delivered. I have not received the package.

....I looked, tracking showed delivered on Tues 4/2. I was online and immediately replied back.

I wrote "Hi, I see its "delivered" yesterday... That's out of my hands, I'm sorry. I sent out on Monday morning. from that point on its usps control. Sometimes the tracking info is not accurate. I've seen it often, doesn't show any info but its been sent..or was delivered but says enroute, or says delivered and hasn't yet...
So See if it shows up today. Speak to your mailman, ask if he left the package yesterday. were you home when mail delivered? next step would be going to post office with tracking #. let me know, thanks

Well I guess one of my suggestions was right because he got it on Fri, and leaves me negative feedback(my 1st). In the feedback comments only thing he writes is...
"out of my control" obviously referring to what i wrote. I could understand if that was the only thing I said rudely, but I said sorry, gave a few reasons for why it could be, a few suggestions on what to do, and to let me know....
Yes I did call Ebay, Yes they read the messages between us, and yes they agreed it was ridiculous, and yes they removed the neg. I'm sure someone on here will find fault but ....come on man..

Last edited by roc21; 04-05-2014 at 10:27 PM.
roc21 is offline   Reply With Quote