View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #23
vc15jrich23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Still waiting...
My apologies for not posting right away, I am sorry I needed to eat breakfast and take a dump, if I had known you were waiting I would have taken a picture of it and sent it to you.

Anyways there are some nice cards out there (not enough nice ones for me to buy a box but pick up singles) like this

Rodney Stuckey 2012/13 Panini Gold Standard Bullion Brand Jersey Tag Patch #1/2! | eBay

then nice stuff like these patches (for the whole set too im not just posting this because I collect VC)

Vince Carter 11-12 Panini Gold Standard Black Prime Patch #2/3 | eBay

then of course the silhouettes are nice and finally there was a thread in the football section where panini sent a guy a couple of Barry Sander's autographed photos to auction off for his son's cancer. (I can't find the thread anymore) Also I have never seen any other companies do that (not saying that they have not done it, I just have not seen it)

and just so you are not waiting all day, I do have a life and have things to do today instead of staying on blowout like you seem to do so if you are waiting you will be waiting a long time or best bet just don't waste time on it anymore
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote