View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 09:58 AM   #25
rcearley

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCM1223 View Post
Description is priceless
Quote:
I was at a flea market this past summer watching this lil Mexican dude opening packs of cards and this is what he pulled. He was eating a bean burrito so I grabbed this card out of his hands as fast as I could so he couldn't get bean juice all over it. I don't speak Spanish, but I'm sure what ever he said was a good thing. The card you are bidding on is a 2005 Team Topps Scott Elbert auto signed Ripken tribute. The auto is signed D-Face making this a true 1/1!! I'm sure someone at Topps didn't see this one squeeze through the cracks or it never would have made it into a pack. My new friend Pedro, the man who pulled this bad boy is beaming with excitement over this pull. I agreed to sell this for him so he can have his family moved to the United States to start a new life. They plan on starting a lawn company, or maid service to live the American dream. His wife and 14 kids can't wait to get here legally to thank me personally so please don't let them down. If all go's as planned ill probably let them all live with me and turn his wife into my own personal maid and throw his kids to the wolves. I'll then let Pedro know that America is a cold dark place and he should retreat back to the border. Shipping is $3.65 on this rarity and paypal only please. Thanks!
That is quite the story/sales pitch....WOW!!
(ProspectRush) he is the hero blowout deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he is not a hero. He is a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
rcearley is offline   Reply With Quote