Thread: Shipping Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #21
auctionjmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTom View Post
I guess I need to start making sure when they plan to ship before paying when I buy on the forum. i make the mistake of thinking people are courteous to someone buying their stuff.
I'm not sure that courtesy is always the problem. I've sold over 800 items on eBay in October so far and it takes me several days to ship for that reason. There are only so many hours in the evenings. I do specify 3 Business Day handling on eBay but weekends don't count, so a buyer paying on Wednesday won't see a shipment until Monday.

I do get a lot of messages from buyers asking where their tracking is after a day or two. I get just as annoyed by those who don't read the shipping terms and eBay estimated delivery dates. You have to see things from both sides of the coin. If you are dealing with a high volume seller who also works full time, you might have to wait. And I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not about courtesy. We work as fast as we can, but that doesn't guarantee things will go out in 24 hours.
auctionjmm is offline   Reply With Quote