View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #22
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Sorry sparky. I don't hide behind anything. I joined there in 2008. 4+ years before I even knew of your pathetic existence.

You interject yourself into a thread that has nothing to do with you so I just answered your posting.

Yes and you were banned there as well because as you put it.

A mod had an issue with you.

Found the post...
"I hadn't logged into this site in years (apparently since 2004)... and was very confused to see my account had been banned way back in the day.

I at first had no idea why or how that could happen.. but reading posts of mine from 7 years ago I learned I had some petty argument with a moderator (something about MC Hammer) and he used (or abused) his moderator power to ban me as a result.

Before 2004 I had done dozens of trades on this site... and achieved what was called "bronze member" status.... I went to locate the feedback for all those trades from as much as 10 years ago... and I still haven't been able to find a single one.

can anyone help me?"

This is Classic Jeremy.....Never you always someone else.

So you expect everyone to believe that you were on trader retreat in 2004 but could NOT be on The Bench in 2003

The 1st and last name on The Bench and Trader Retreat are the same.

So yes it wasn't you on the Bench.

Thanks for clearing this up Jeremy......But considering your social disorder(s) it's not hard to see why you wouldn't man up and admit it.
You literally are obsessed with me aren't you? You are a petty human being. You are literally bringing up something that happened 10 years ago with a bitter person who was pissed off because he was wrong about MC Hammer lol. This has nothing to do with anything else what so ever.. but to put it in context.. it would be like you getting the power to ban people based on who you liked and disliked.
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote