View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
MC80_LCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbplaya11 View Post
I would drop vareen maybe for another te, you don't need 6 rbs esspically both of the pats who hardley run anyways
I am completely on the other side. I am not a fan of keeping a TE on your bench. There probably aren't any good ones on the waiver wire to begin with. I figure that in a 10 teamer around 15 TEs get drafted. That leaves you probably with guys like Bennett, Rudolph, Gresham, Olsen, Keller and worse left over. The chances that any of these guys get picked up as anything other than a bye week fill in is probably slim. If you avoid and injury, outside of Gates, TEs really don't get hurt a ton, the only time you will play anyone other than Fred Davis is on his bye week.

I'm not a huge fan of your RBs so the more you have on your roster the better chance there is that one of them breaks out. They seem to get injured more than other positions and the chance of an unheralded RB becoming a starter seems to happen at least a couple of times every year. Sure, maybe week 4 roles around and Vareen or Ridley are doing nothing and aren't getting touches. Then Id say drop one. I wouldn't do it before the season though.