View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:36 PM   #1
Lionsman81

Default It's time to sell my entire collection.....

The day has finally come that I join many others who have left the hobby. I enjoyed every second of it, and loved collecting, meeting new people through the forums, but other things and responsibilities have taken up my time and energy and I haven't done anything with these cards in probably two years. For right now I am looking to sell AS A LOT or in multiple large lots, individual sales do not interest me right now, so please do not comment "Will you break this lot up" because I will not respond. This thread is for FOOTBALL ONLY but I can add in my baseball, hockey, and basketball, if there is an interested party in buying the whole thing out. I'm a full-time student and work a 40 hour a week job, so I just don't have the time to sell individuals out of this thing, otherwise I would. My price is $2.50 Per Card plus Shipping for the entire lot. I am willing to negotiate, but there are a few $25-$35 cards that will make up for the less valueable cards.

First the big boy cards-
-2012 Crown Royale Silhuottes Jim Kelly Jersey Autograph /40
-2011 Absolute Memorabillia Andy Dalton Jersey/Ball/Jersey/ Autograph /299
-2012 Limited Alex Smith Auto /10
-2014 Equistie Doug Flutie Auto /60
-2006 Upper Deck Brandon Marshall Quad Relic Auto /599
-2012 Prizm Demaryius Thomas Auto
-2010 Topps Platinum Deshaun Jackson Black Relic Auto 11/99
-2013 Press Pass Copper Le'Von Bell auto /99
-2011 Topps Supreme "Emereald" Andre Johnson Autograph /10
-Leaf Ultimate Draft Justin Houston Auto /5

Plus tons of other low/mid end jerseys autos, I don't have the time to list them all, but I'm only gauging interest right now, and can get full pictures to SERIOUS PARTIES who legitamately have an interest in buying.

So total, I have 122 Cards for sale in this collection that are not PC. There are 115 Jerseys and Autographs, and 7 low numbered cards, all /25 or lower, two of the biggest ones, a Matt Ryan Topps Finest Camo /10 and a Cam Newton National /5

Here's my price-

$2.50 per card X 122 cards= $305
Shipping Fedex tracked, insured, all supplies,= $40

$345 takes it all

Please feel free to PM me if you need more info.

Last edited by Lionsman81; 05-08-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Lionsman81 is offline   Reply With Quote