View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #194
Rare23air83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Where's the DC confirmation for both "NEW RECORD SALES" which you paid as PayPal GIFT for one...

Bottom line is, you're a fraud, this whole Jordan scam is one big fraud, end of story!!! It started with briging a $300 Jordan PMG to as high as 14k RAW and a "potential" of 100K in Gem To cards like yours selling for 18K+............ Give me a 2*&%#*& break!!!

I have a real treat for everybody coming real soon........... My own personal project and will post ALL proofs
Ok so I guess I'm squared away with everyone else. But just you, who is flat out calling me a fraud and a scam. End of story? Not really.

How am I a scam and a fraud when everything pans out true? The buy, the sell, the transaction. What more do you need from me? DC number? Like discussed before, even if I put the DC number here for you to look at, won't you easily come back and say that it doesn't matter since it could very well be a piece of paper going to that guys address and not necessarily the Jordan card I sold? When will it end? It won't.

You do whatever you have to do. You obviously have a real sore mind when it comes to ANYTHING Jordan cards, like your sig portrays. So really, there's nothing I or anyone can show you and prove to you to change that mindset of yours. So anything else I say to you would be a total waste of energy.

You said congrats on the sale. Then completely show your true self and say now that I'm a scam and fraud. When I've already made screen shots of transactions and even challenged you to check my history of buys/sells and even contact and talk to past people I've dealt with. Just ease off. I'm honest. 100% truth and there was no scheme or plot behind ANY of my buys/sells. Again, I challenge you to find anything shady you think I might have done. You won't find any because there WEREN'T any.

Thanks.