Best Sellers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 03-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #201
briancecilrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
I'm assuming you put a player/item up on the Auction block for a ridiculous amount and the person buys it from you, only way I can think that money transfer works in game

Yep that's how it works with the one I told u about Dave. For example I buy a gold guy with 3500 game coins, list that player with a agreed upon high BIN (800 k), u then pay them $1-2 real dollars via PayPal, etc and they hit your high BIN and u get the 800 k game coins, minus EA 10% or whatever they charge in the auction house.

Yeah I agree those people get nutty on the blog. Can't even imagine how much some of them have spent. The Atlanta Hawks evo guy buys bundles all the time. Just read a post earlier him thanking EA for the clover collectible lol whatever that means- he paid $50 real money for some bundle and that came with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 08:33 PM   #202
mrmojorisin71

Who is a good person to buy coins from on reddit
Old 03-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #203
mrmojorisin71

Also, I have enough tongue oladipo and get the totw dragon...but his collectible is selling for like $300k

He would be my highest rated player but I'm tempted to sell

Just sniped the 89 lowry(one of my all time favorite pgs) for $75k
Old 03-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #204
mrmojorisin71

I also have 3 elites sitting on the bench.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:31 AM   #205
briancecilrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojorisin71 View Post
Also, I have enough tongue oladipo and get the totw dragon...but his collectible is selling for like $300k

He would be my highest rated player but I'm tempted to sell

Just sniped the 89 lowry(one of my all time favorite pgs) for $75k

Nice snipe. I don't use Reddit but I have used www.mmorog.com to buy game coins cheap using PayPal.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:25 AM   #206
mrmojorisin71

How do you know what auction house you're in
Old 03-24-2017, 11:25 AM   #207
volblorx8634

Quote:
How do you know what auction house you're in
Here's the way I've seen:

Run a search in the auction house:

Bid price: 555888-555888

You should see options with but it now price of 11111111 or 22222222 or 3333333. 11111111 means you're auction house 1, 2222222 means auction house 2, 3333333 means house 3.

Unfortunately, some people like to be annoying and post their own cards with the one of those buy it now prices to throw people off, but hopefully there won't be too much conflict.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #208
dasiegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancecilrn View Post
Yep that's how it works with the one I told u about Dave. For example I buy a gold guy with 3500 game coins, list that player with a agreed upon high BIN (800 k), u then pay them $1-2 real dollars via PayPal, etc and they hit your high BIN and u get the 800 k game coins, minus EA 10% or whatever they charge in the auction house.

Yeah I agree those people get nutty on the blog. Can't even imagine how much some of them have spent. The Atlanta Hawks evo guy buys bundles all the time. Just read a post earlier him thanking EA for the clover collectible lol whatever that means- he paid $50 real money for some bundle and that came with it.

Yea that is so funny I saw that too. the clover things were selling at like 3 mil the other day, wow! This promo is driving me nuts. Besides my bad luck in packs I just can't see how I'm gonna really improve my team much. I still can't even get a 32 player, wtf. It takes forever just to get a 64 elite. Looked promising early because it was easy to get most of the 86 guys. But 10 gold bracket players is a ton and that's only part of the way to 1 elite and you need 2 to really get anything... Ughhh. one thing I will avoid is the bracket hunt. I am just gonna focus on Melo so I can use other brackets from laettner and curry to fill that void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volblorx8634 View Post
Here's the way I've seen:

Run a search in the auction house:

Bid price: 555888-555888

You should see options with but it now price of 11111111 or 22222222 or 3333333. 11111111 means you're auction house 1, 2222222 means auction house 2, 3333333 means house 3.

Unfortunately, some people like to be annoying and post their own cards with the one of those buy it now prices to throw people off, but hopefully there won't be too much conflict.
I believe this is correct. It is all about the 111 222 333 thing to see where you fall. I don't know why EA has these auction houses. It's very strange. Can you switch auction houses? I'm seasoned in the game but I'm a newbie to these behind the scenes special effects lol.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #209
csrockerzero

Quote:
Who is a good person to buy coins from on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/NBALiveMobileBuySell/

Just check the comments on sellers' rep pages. PM me if you'd like a specific reference.

Give me your Deng cards!
csrockerzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:03 PM   #210
csrockerzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiegel View Post
Yea that is so funny I saw that too. the clover things were selling at like 3 mil the other day, wow! This promo is driving me nuts. Besides my bad luck in packs I just can't see how I'm gonna really improve my team much. I still can't even get a 32 player, wtf. It takes forever just to get a 64 elite. Looked promising early because it was easy to get most of the 86 guys. But 10 gold bracket players is a ton and that's only part of the way to 1 elite and you need 2 to really get anything... Ughhh. one thing I will avoid is the bracket hunt. I am just gonna focus on Melo so I can use other brackets from laettner and curry to fill that void.

I believe this is correct. It is all about the 111 222 333 thing to see where you fall. I don't know why EA has these auction houses. It's very strange. Can you switch auction houses? I'm seasoned in the game but I'm a newbie to these behind the scenes special effects lol.
I'm trying the same strategy for the Madness promo. Stopped spending $$ and looking to just grind for Melo. Building these sets is expensive though! (in coins)

Give me your Deng cards!
csrockerzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:12 PM   #211
Devi8or

I just tried the mmorog.com website and bought 2 Million coins for $3.99 LOL

It doesn't matter which AH you select as they will try to find your unique player and starting bid number. Took about 2-3 minutes after listing for them to purchase it lol

time to blow it all!
Old 03-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #212
Devi8or

So I just blew 300,000 on the elite 16 packs......completely useless

Opened a handful (probably 7-8) of the 40k packs and ended up with Elite Round of 32 Kris Dunn, and in one pack got Elite Round of 64 Ben McLemore and Elite regular John Wall

I got better value from the regular 40k packs
Old 03-24-2017, 03:36 PM   #213
dasiegel

Quote:
So I just blew 300,000 on the elite 16 packs......completely useless

Opened a handful (probably 7-8) of the 40k packs and ended up with Elite Round of 32 Kris Dunn, and in one pack got Elite Round of 64 Ben McLemore and Elite regular John Wall

I got better value from the regular 40k packs
I just read this an instead of saving up for the 100k pack I bought a 40k and as has been the case, again... no elites.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #214
Devi8or

Quote:
I just read this an instead of saving up for the 100k pack I bought a 40k and as has been the case, again... no elites.
haha, that sucks. I hit a few, but wouldn't do it if I didn't get the coins. I actually saw a video yesterday of a guy cracking a ton of those 40k packs, he only hit 2 March madness Elites. I think it was 2M worth of packs he opened

If you want to play legit, don't buy the gold, here is how my lineup has changed since

2 Way: R32 CJ McCollum 90, R32 Carmelo Anthony 88
Small: R32 Laettner 88, Cousins 85
Def: R32 Joakim Noah 87
Big: R16 Steph Curry 90

I don't know if I'll buy coins again, it was pretty fun opening the packs, but kinda kills the grind portion of the game completely
Old 03-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #215
mrmojorisin71

Quote:
haha, that sucks. I hit a few, but wouldn't do it if I didn't get the coins. I actually saw a video yesterday of a guy cracking a ton of those 40k packs, he only hit 2 March madness Elites. I think it was 2M worth of packs he opened

If you want to play legit, don't buy the gold, here is how my lineup has changed since

2 Way: R32 CJ McCollum 90, R32 Carmelo Anthony 88
Small: R32 Laettner 88, Cousins 85
Def: R32 Joakim Noah 87
Big: R16 Steph Curry 90

I don't know if I'll buy coins again, it was pretty fun opening the packs, but kinda kills the grind portion of the game completely

Same here I bought coins...fun for sure but it does take away the fun

Also, I believe they can ban your account if found buying coins
Old 03-27-2017, 12:13 AM   #216
dasiegel

Ok first decent thing from this program in a while, after not getting more than a single elite this entire time plus the 86 players I finally get myself a second elite 64 (not thanks to any packs- bought 2 more), it was 86 Jodie Meeks. But when I did the exchange for a 32 player I got a 90 CJ McCollum! That is sick because why in the world would I trade in McCollum 90 for an 88 round fo 32 anyone? LOL. I will be keeping him and I'll just go for another exchange. If the guy is under 88 I'll trade him for Melo 2 way and sell my 89 Wiggins or if the promotion takes things up a notch maybe I'll save coins this week for a 16 or 8 guy. But no way was I gonna give this one up. I will also sell my Westbrook 86 2 way since CJ is better in everything but speed.

Last edited by dasiegel; 03-27-2017 at 12:15 AM.
dasiegel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:12 AM   #217
briancecilrn

Quote:
Ok first decent thing from this program in a while, after not getting more than a single elite this entire time plus the 86 players I finally get myself a second elite 64 (not thanks to any packs- bought 2 more), it was 86 Jodie Meeks. But when I did the exchange for a 32 player I got a 90 CJ McCollum! That is sick because why in the world would I trade in McCollum 90 for an 88 round fo 32 anyone? LOL. I will be keeping him and I'll just go for another exchange. If the guy is under 88 I'll trade him for Melo 2 way and sell my 89 Wiggins or if the promotion takes things up a notch maybe I'll save coins this week for a 16 or 8 guy. But no way was I gonna give this one up. I will also sell my Westbrook 86 2 way since CJ is better in everything but speed.
Similar thing happened to me, I got a 90 Harden 2-way pg (I had a base Kyrie in that spot), so same thing I was thinking, no way am I trading that in I'm keeping that bad boy lol. I was tempted to keep the 88 Buddy Hield but ended up trading it in. I don't think I'll be upgrading any of the guys past my 92 Curry, like you said unless they all of the sudden stop charging an arm and a leg to get and exchange the elite guys, just not worth it.

The promo is still cool and my teams are better from it, but compared to the CNY and all-star ones this one seems to cost way more coins. But maybe part of it is that my team is better, so some of those elites I was getting with the all-star promos were more usable where as with this promo I'm looking for 89+ guys
Old 03-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #218
dasiegel

Quote:
Similar thing happened to me, I got a 90 Harden 2-way pg (I had a base Kyrie in that spot), so same thing I was thinking, no way am I trading that in I'm keeping that bad boy lol. I was tempted to keep the 88 Buddy Hield but ended up trading it in. I don't think I'll be upgrading any of the guys past my 92 Curry, like you said unless they all of the sudden stop charging an arm and a leg to get and exchange the elite guys, just not worth it.

The promo is still cool and my teams are better from it, but compared to the CNY and all-star ones this one seems to cost way more coins. But maybe part of it is that my team is better, so some of those elites I was getting with the all-star promos were more usable where as with this promo I'm looking for 89+ guys
I just realized that most of the elite 64 guys go for what 100k in coins so if I had not bought 5 packs for either 40 or 100k and just bought elite I think I would've gotten much more out of the promo but I see this as a 2 elite promo lol. Again what sucks is the players are not sellable so if you upgrade it can be an issue. Example, I have Nurkic 87 in my shooting center spot. If i upgrade to 88 or 90 Ewing I can't sell Nurkic so it's either exchange or choose another player. The problem is Curry big man does nothing for me even at 94 since I have Westbrook with the clutch feature and I have better small ball than most Laettners. I guess it's a good problem to have but it would be nice if they did a promo exchange where at least the exchange is better than an 85 and up elite.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:35 PM   #219
dasiegel

Update, just got a Roads to Riches coin worth 50k! That is my highest so far by double. I had gotten a few 20 and 25ks before.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:01 AM   #220
briancecilrn

Quote:
Update, just got a Roads to Riches coin worth 50k! That is my highest so far by double. I had gotten a few 20 and 25ks before.
Dude that's awesome, the only time I ever do the road to riches events are when it's needed for the daily stamina refill; but after hearing that you've got multiple over 20 k I'll start doing more of them.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:08 AM   #221
briancecilrn

For any of you guys that have completed the 95 Master Westbrook, kudos to you, that is a crazy amount of grinding. Today I finished the 92 Master SG Harden. I'm glad I finished it but it wasn't really by choice, let me elaborate- when I started this game a few months ago, I stacked my shooting lineup, thinking I could just use this lineup for everything (not true at all lol), so by the time I started getting close to any of the Masters it was the Harden, by the time I started trying for it I only needed about 130 more head 2 head quarter wins. I'm pumped to have one finished, but the bummer part is that he is not auctionable, and I already have 90 campus hero Redick as SG in shooting lineup, with 97 three pt rating (I think), so currently trying to sell Redick, like you said Dave I guess having to use one 90+ guy over another 90 guy is a good problem to have but stinks at the same time.

I get what you're saying about the Nurkic, etc also, I had to use him in the exchange with my season 85 Pierce because Ewing took his spot and neither him nor the Pierce is auctionable, I think I got a base 86 Westbrook for them (which I sold for like 45-48 k). Again, I wish they would add another elite exchange set where you can exchange 86+ guys for an 87/88/89+ guy that would be sweet.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:57 AM   #222
dasiegel

Quote:
Dude that's awesome, the only time I ever do the road to riches events are when it's needed for the daily stamina refill; but after hearing that you've got multiple over 20 k I'll start doing more of them.
Yea I notice the best payput is never the 1st time I play the event. It's usually if I spend like 12 stamina, play # 2 or 3 will be a better payout. Sometimes the best you get is 1,000 or so but when you hit it can be 5k 7500 or once in a blue 20k+

Quote:
For any of you guys that have completed the 95 Master Westbrook, kudos to you, that is a crazy amount of grinding. Today I finished the 92 Master SG Harden. I'm glad I finished it but it wasn't really by choice, let me elaborate- when I started this game a few months ago, I stacked my shooting lineup, thinking I could just use this lineup for everything (not true at all lol), so by the time I started getting close to any of the Masters it was the Harden, by the time I started trying for it I only needed about 130 more head 2 head quarter wins. I'm pumped to have one finished, but the bummer part is that he is not auctionable, and I already have 90 campus hero Redick as SG in shooting lineup, with 97 three pt rating (I think), so currently trying to sell Redick, like you said Dave I guess having to use one 90+ guy over another 90 guy is a good problem to have but stinks at the same time.

I get what you're saying about the Nurkic, etc also, I had to use him in the exchange with my season 85 Pierce because Ewing took his spot and neither him nor the Pierce is auctionable, I think I got a base 86 Westbrook for them (which I sold for like 45-48 k). Again, I wish they would add another elite exchange set where you can exchange 86+ guys for an 87/88/89+ guy that would be sweet.
Definitely a grind to get Westbrook but really the same as the Harden. I just really mixed up my grinding. I'd do a few head to head then a few season games and I do all the live events. Over time it worked out. I mean I could've had a few of those top guys but I decided to spread out my head to head grind. I have about 155-160 wins with each team. If I had only played with 2-3 head to head teams instead of all 5 I'd be way further along.

So here is the news of the day. I've been upgrading my league and I joined one of the top teams today (you get rejected from some of the top leagues). The league was so far along about 5 hours after joining I was awarded the Bo Outlaw 93, lolol. What a break! Better than 84 Oakley Season Vet.

I think I'm gonna go for the 93 Small Ball Dragic, right now I have Big Moments 85 I. Thomas. I just need the Hero and I know it's a grind but I think it's worth it. I could wait til this promo is over but there is no game til Saturday so I'm not gonna wait that long to build my team. If all I really get out of the promo is a 90 McCollum 2 way or maybe 1 more decent elite, that's fine.

Last edited by dasiegel; 03-28-2017 at 01:01 AM.
dasiegel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:43 AM   #223
briancecilrn

Quote:
I think I'm gonna go for the 93 Small Ball Dragic, right now I have Big Moments 85 I. Thomas. I just need the Hero and I know it's a grind but I think it's worth it. I could wait til this promo is over but there is no game til Saturday so I'm not gonna wait that long to build my team. If all I really get out of the promo is a 90 McCollum 2 way or maybe 1 more decent elite, that's fine.

That's awesome about the league and Bo. I have been invited to a few leagues but I always pass because I don't think I play enough everyday, so I don't want to bring them down or get booted for not playing enough (although, based on post count in this thread it appears you and I play A LOT lol). I pulled the TOTW elite Olidipo twice so I decided to go for the 93 POTW Dragic. I like the exchange idea to get the Hero card they're doing now, it makes the TOTW guys less valuable sell wise but definitely makes the set easier to complete.

I'm waiting to upgrade my 2way PF to something better but once I do I'll post updated pics of my teams (buying some coins definitely helped but I stopped at about $7.50 total- the grinding and journey is what makes this game awesome).
Old 03-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #224
dasiegel

Quote:
That's awesome about the league and Bo. I have been invited to a few leagues but I always pass because I don't think I play enough everyday, so I don't want to bring them down or get booted for not playing enough (although, based on post count in this thread it appears you and I play A LOT lol). I pulled the TOTW elite Olidipo twice so I decided to go for the 93 POTW Dragic. I like the exchange idea to get the Hero card they're doing now, it makes the TOTW guys less valuable sell wise but definitely makes the set easier to complete.

I'm waiting to upgrade my 2way PF to something better but once I do I'll post updated pics of my teams (buying some coins definitely helped but I stopped at about $7.50 total- the grinding and journey is what makes this game awesome).
You caved again!? Lol. $7.50 man, you can buy a house with that money, lol. Well, my plan for Dragic backfired becasue now you can't get him with the exchange, it's Gobert and while he's nice i don't "need" him. So I basically paid 80k for friggin Oladiopo.

I don't think the exchange hurts the TOTW value that much. I think the market has adjusted to it and Hero items are higher so TOTW will stay where they are. It's a ton of work to get 20 TOTW players and 5 elites unless you run into serious coin. Maybe I'll just stay patient and wait for some madness stuff before I blow my coins. I have 45k left now so I should save up. I also do the ad stuff to get 5 cash here and there. You watch a 20 sec ad and you get the cash and 100 cash can buy some good promotion packs.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:58 PM   #225
mrmojorisin71

Quote:
You caved again!? Lol. $7.50 man, you can buy a house with that money, lol. Well, my plan for Dragic backfired becasue now you can't get him with the exchange, it's Gobert and while he's nice i don't "need" him. So I basically paid 80k for friggin Oladiopo.

I don't think the exchange hurts the TOTW value that much. I think the market has adjusted to it and Hero items are higher so TOTW will stay where they are. It's a ton of work to get 20 TOTW players and 5 elites unless you run into serious coin. Maybe I'll just stay patient and wait for some madness stuff before I blow my coins. I have 45k left now so I should save up. I also do the ad stuff to get 5 cash here and there. You watch a 20 sec ad and you get the cash and 100 cash can buy some good promotion packs.
The dragic is sick, I pieced him together last week. Not sure if I want gobert. I pulled a rising stars Harrison Barnes and completed him for my two way