Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction netflix add

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

Notices

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-03-2023, 08:02 PM   #26
zonacats8

Man, those first two years of High Tek were my favorite SW products to open, loved them.

Hit some nice stuff in there too, Greedo auto 1/1, Snap auto 1/1, C-3PO base 1/1, a few printing press 1/1's too, plus some other good ones.

It also unfortunately had my biggest miss ever when I took a couple boxes of the 6 a dealer had at a show on my birthday, only to find out one of the ones I left had a Ford auto /5 in it.
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 11:51 AM   #27
Dagre

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Man, those first two years of High Tek were my favorite SW products to open, loved them.

Hit some nice stuff in there too, Greedo auto 1/1, Snap auto 1/1, C-3PO base 1/1, a few printing press 1/1's too, plus some other good ones.

It also unfortunately had my biggest miss ever when I took a couple boxes of the 6 a dealer had at a show on my birthday, only to find out one of the ones I left had a Ford auto /5 in it.
I wish that I had been a bigger collector back then. I only bought a few boxes when they were released. I've since picked up more boxes and a LOT of singles. Finally finished my 2016 and 2017 insert sets after a long stretch of hunting. I think that I'm down to only needing 7 2015 inserts to have a complete set.
Dagre is offline   Reply With Quote