Old 05-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #26
wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
$50

He hits 201 carries, 801 yards, and 6 TD's

You must be smoking that Josh Gordon herb

to the op- I think Tate will be serviceable

"Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing" - Chuck Noll
BUYING HIGH END STEELERS & RICKEY HENDERSON

Last edited by wheeler281; 05-20-2014 at 02:16 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #27
kl4life2

Sorry OP your thread has been hijacked by a pissing contest.
kl4life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:17 PM   #28
legion624

Quote:
$50

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
That's a bet. Your on and I've screen captured the entire thread so that there is no misunderstanding about the terms and conditions. Thanks
So does he need to hit all three for asujbl to win? You guys might want to clear that up now instead of week 17 when he (hypothetically) only hits 2 of those 3 numbers.
legion624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:19 PM   #29
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl4life2 View Post
Sorry OP your thread has been hijacked by a pissing contest.
Not sure what you mean, this was a discussion by two people who have different opinions about the man the OP asked us to give an opinion on.

Quote:
1) Do you think he will do well? I definitely think he will, but I don't think the passing game will do so well (I don't like Manziel at all I don't think Brian Hoyer will keep the job for long).
I gave my opinion and asujbl gave his. We both did what the OP asked. Now why don't you give yours?

Last edited by addicted36; 05-20-2014 at 02:21 PM.
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #30
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion624 View Post
So does he need to hit all three for asujbl to win? You guys might want to clear that up now instead of week 17 when he (hypothetically) only hits 2 of those 3 numbers.
It was cleared up already

Quote:
Ok good. So that we are clear that's three stat lines we are talking about now. Not one. He has to best all three numbers. If you agree post you agree and we can discuss the stake, won't be much but will be worth it
It's very possible that he get one or two of those but all three? No way
Old 05-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #31
Collectable
Banned

I'm glad I could be serviceable - I hope Tate gets 800+ yards and I think he will. He will have the job if he stays healthy.

I just wish his cards went for a little more Oh well.
Collectable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #32
asujbl

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectable View Post
I'm glad I could be serviceable - I hope Tate gets 800+ yards and I think he will. He will have the job if he stays healthy.

I just wish his cards went for a little more Oh well.
They'll go for more shortly.

12.5 carries, 50 YPG, and .375 TD's per game behind Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Mitchell Schwartz, and Joel Bitonio?

He'll hit it all day long if he doesn't get hurt.

If he gets hurt then I'll owe $50 - but if he plays in close to 16 games he's going to crush through those numbers.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #33
asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
You must be smoking that Josh Gordon herb

to the op- I think Tate will be serviceable
So a guy that had 181 carries, 771 yards, and 4 TD's last year (when starting a whopping 7 games) means I'm smoking some good weed to think he'll get 20 more carries, 30 more yards, and 2 more TD's while going in as the unquestioned starter behind a better offensive line?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading some of these replies.
Old 05-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #34
panther252

This is going to be the ssbledsoe Patriots rb's vs addicted36 Skins rb's bet fiasco all over again lol.
Old 05-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #35
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther252 View Post
This is going to be the ssbledsoe Patriots rb's vs addicted36 Skins rb's bet fiasco all over again lol.
Wrong again. I have screen captures this time. I learn
Old 05-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #36
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
So a guy that had 181 carries, 771 yards, and 4 TD's last year (when starting a whopping 7 games) means I'm smoking some good weed to think he'll get 20 more carries, 30 more yards, and 2 more TD's while going in as the unquestioned starter behind a better offensive line?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading some of these replies.
Glad your confident with this, lets see how your feeling come November when the realization has set in that

Tate going up against the Colts, Jaguars, and Titans is not anything like going up against the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals six times a year

Cleveland will struggle big time with the passing game with Gordon out. Which means that teams are going to stop the run first forcing Johnny Football or Hoyer to beat them with the likes of Miles Austin, Anthony Armstrong, and Earl Bennett limiting Tate's production. Even Joe Montana would struggle with Austin, Armstrong, and Bennett.

Last year the Browns were ranked 28th in the league in rushing. They had the same offensive line they have now. The number one ball carrier last year had an average of 2.8 yards per carry last season. The last time the Browns had a 1000 yard rusher was in 2010 when Peyton Hillis did it in 2010 and only 3 guys have done that in the past 13 years? 1000 yard rushers don't happen very often there

I need to stop but have some more for you if you want to keep thinking that everyone here is the ones taking crazy pills and your not
Old 05-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #37
asujbl

Quote:
Glad your confident with this, lets see how your feeling come November when the realization has set in that

Tate going up against the Colts, Jaguars, and Titans is not anything like going up against the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals six times a year

Cleveland will struggle big time with the passing game with Gordon out. Which means that teams are going to stop the run first forcing Johnny Football or Hoyer to beat them with the likes of Miles Austin, Anthony Armstrong, and Earl Bennett limiting Tate's production. Even Joe Montana would struggle with Austin, Armstrong, and Bennett.

Last year the Browns were ranked 28th in the league in rushing. They had the same offensive line they have now. The number one ball carrier last year had an average of 2.8 yards per carry last season. The last time the Browns had a 1000 yard rusher was in 2010 when Peyton Hillis did it in 2010 and only 3 guys have done that in the past 13 years? 1000 yard rushers don't happen very often there

I need to stop but have some more for you if you want to keep thinking that everyone here is the ones taking crazy pills and your not
They definitely did not have the same offensive line they have now.

Look at the OLine metrics to judge performance and not just what 80 year old Willis McGahee did.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:10 PM   #38
ssbledsoe

Quote:
$50

Awww snap. I'm subscribed to this .
Injury is essentially the only reason Tate wouldn't hit those marks. I hope Tate has an Edelman-like season and shakes the injury/backup label! Good luck sir!
Old 05-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #39
ssbledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther252 View Post
Hahahaha! I hope not for asu's sake. Nothing like calling him out and him playing the, "no you're the liar" game...
Old 05-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #40
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbledsoe View Post
Hahahaha! I hope not for asu's sake. Nothing like calling him out and him playing the, "no you're the liar" game...
Oh great, here we go with the chump who caused all of this. How you doing bledsoe? I knew you wouldn't be too far behind the line of cockroaches that showed up here. Did you miss that I got screen shots of this because you lied about our bet and I won't deal with that again? You taught me at least that much fool. Your not all bad, mostly 99% bad, but not all.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #41
yourmyboyblue2

I say you add an injury clause, he has to play 10 games minimum or its null & void...even the stakes a bit
yourmyboyblue2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #42
ssbledsoe

Quote:
Oh great, here we go with the chump who caused all of this. How you doing bledsoe? I knew you wouldn't be too far behind the line of cockroaches that showed up here. Did you miss that I got screen shots of this because you lied about our bet and I won't deal with that again? You taught me at least that much fool. Your not all bad, mostly 99% bad, but not all.
Yep, I'm here. If I was the liar, then why have I never hid from the argument and the one who had the bet listed as part of his signature for 3 months?
I like how you immediately resort to hurling insults. Not defensive at all, huh? Cockroach? Chump? Fool? 99% bad? Enjoy your delusional world. I'm sure you'll come to grips with your dissociative personality disorder one of these days and seek the medical help you need.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #43
canuhandle23

I think he will get 1k yards and 8 tds.. I think the offense will be fine and since the defense will be better and a rookie qb most likely starting. They will lean on the running game heavily
canuhandle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #44
addicted36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
I say you add an injury clause, he has to play 10 games minimum or its null & void...even the stakes a bit
Negative ghost rider, that ship has sailed and left the harbor. The birds in the air and now we wait for the landing.

I don't mind the bet being in my favor a little after he was the one to name the stakes and I should get something for being forced to talk to that liar bladsoe again, ugh kill me now
Old 05-20-2014, 04:31 PM   #45
bkovach06
Banned

Browns will be run heavy this year, I think West and Tate will both have good seasons. If Tate stays healthy there's no questions he gets those numbers ^^^^^^
bkovach06 is offline   Reply With Quote