Blowout Cards Forums
2023 Football

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #101
kobemagee29

Anybody who can't ship cards out within 1-3 days shouldn't even be selling!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #102
Qwasian

wow....... fish, that was kinda lame man, you didn't even send a refund..... you lied paypal decided the case in my favor and the money is pending because you didn't have it, you sent NOTHING, you tried to come on here & lie after you lost the case, acting like you sent a refund, you never sent anything. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you "MIGHT" have sent the refund at first, but as usual, another lie, you never did.

Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $65.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #103
obadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Holy buttblast Batman.

I think this thread gave me cancer.

Here is a hint to sellers......If you believe that you can't ship within 48 houes of receiving payment tell that to your buyer BEFORE YOU MAKE THE DEAL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobemagee29 View Post
BINGO X2
Old 11-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #104
achilles01987

Fishdaddy, you are in the wrong, dude! Just admit it, give him his damn money back, and be done with it! 10 days is a long ass time for shipping, and especially no comms!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #105
flobert1205

Well.... there goes 15 minutes I won't get back...
Old 11-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #106
hotbox

Not even gonna bother trying to read this... Would take too long. Anyone have a short version of what this is about?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #107
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Not even gonna bother trying to read this... Would take too long. Anyone have a short version of what this is about?
fishdaddy saw I was spending money, messaged me to make a deal, I paid, he completely forgot about me for 10 days on the deal, no refund, no cards, no nothing, then told me he'd give a refund when he felt like it. I had to file a paypal claim, they are issuing a refund, but it takes several days because he has no money in his account. he lied and said he sent a refund, which was a lie.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #108
hotbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
fishdaddy saw I was spending money, messaged me to make a deal, I paid, he completely forgot about me for 10 days on the deal, no refund, no cards, no nothing, then told me he'd give a refund when he felt like it. I had to file a paypal claim, they are issuing a refund, but it takes several days because he has no money in his account. he lied and said he sent a refund, which was a lie.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobemagee29 View Post
THIS!!! I mean, we're your customers, it takes ten minutes to get a package ready.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #109
Soonerfan65

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenkinssssss

Can you idiots write shorter posts so that I'll actually read them.

tldr;

OP basically went nuts through PM's/Making threads while buying from 2 different, respected members. Both with over 150 %100 positive feedbacks, He left negatives for them shipping a week late on a $6 card and probably another card less then $10 for this thread.

Some people have busy lives and cant ship within 24 hours of you paying, Grow up.
Hey if sellers expect to be paid immediately then they should also be able to ship immediately;within 2 days should be the longest it should take unless u have a legit.reason

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 11-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #110
ManInTheMirror
Banned

The thing is_ fishdaddy does not demand payment immediately. He is very easy to work with, just check his feedback.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #111
lemur01

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Who leaves a negative for a week late of shipping? That's sad. I can see a neutral but negative? I am a little more understanding. Did I post during that period? Being online and posting is two different things. All I know is you are acting like I planned to never send, which is wrong. Also the whole transaction didn't even take two weeks from payment to receiving.
How is he supposed to know what your plans are?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #112
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
The thing is_ fishdaddy does not demand payment immediately. He is very easy to work with, just check his feedback.

how do you feel it should have been handled? one thing that is very funny about the whole thing? if he planned to ship the cards? why did he not package & ship them when he realized the mistake? think about that? he offered a refund after a few messages, NOT TO SHIP THE CARDS..... doesn't that sound strange to you? and he also offered a refund when he got around to refunding, no immediate refund...... I'd hardly call that easy to work with? typically a seller who knows they have made a mistake like that, would immediately package & print the label, then message me saying hey I'm late but it's on the way, however he didn't. that should let you know something right there. i'd almost be willing to bet, he doesn't even have those cards right now...... it was the cards listed below

136 rookies/atomics/refractors from topps finest and these andrew luck cards below

1 finest base
1 prime retail base
2 platinum base
2 platinum oranges
2 atomics.

lets see a scan of those from him with todays date? Im pretty sure he double sold them because he was low on cash. could be wrong? but that's exactly how he approached it. he held my money for as long as he could then was going to give a refund when he got around to it.

somebody forgets you for 10 days, has no intentions of mailing out the package, then tells you he will give you a refund when he feels like it because you don't agree with him that it's okay to be lazy shipping? you can have that one... NO THANKS.

I was more than willing to allow him to fix his mistake, instead he cursed me out, told me he'd pay me when he felt like it, didn't ship anything.... so I left a negative.... that's not the way to handle biz.

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-04-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #113
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
How is he supposed to know what your plans are?
exactly..... he was online, not responding to pm's and gave zero update until after the cards had been mailed & arrived. I never knew what was going to happen with that deal. typically if someone doesn't respond to your pm's, is online, they are being shady, my feedback reflected that.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #114
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Q_ I'm just saying. He did mess up I am not defending. He has admitted that.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #115
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Q_ I'm just saying. He did mess up I am not defending. He has admitted that.

I know, the thing about it is, after you mess up, you correct it, that's my biggest issue with fish. when someone makes a mistake they should be quick to fix it once they understand a mistake has been made. all he had to do in order to fix the problem was either ship the cards, or refund the money. very simple. instead he chose not to ship the cards and not the refund the money. he has lied several times and not handled it properly. I am easy to work with as well, refund or cards shipped even after you messed up and were 10 days late and there would have been NO ISSUE, I would have also left him positive feedback, he actually did the exact same thing on our last deal, I told him I needed the cards quicker this time and I didn't want to deal with him if it was going to take a long time and he promised it wasn't going to be like that. that's what makes it even worse. he knows exactly what he's doing. he probably doesn't have the cards or the money at this point.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #116
FreeMan12406
Banned

What's with this spending the money before the deal is done? Hell what's with this spending the money and you haven't even shipped the cards yet?! I hope you negged his sorry a$$.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #117
GatorBoyInTN
Banned

Bump this up so more members can have cancer.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #118
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I sent your refund.
If you cancel the refund, I will add the funds to my account then send the refund. I did not know thats what makes them go into pending staus. I have a PayPal debit card that I use and its linked to my bank account. So if you dont think I have 65 bucks.....your wrong. - fishdaddy

ill let that speak for itself, no refund still
Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #119
smackvay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
If you cancel the refund, I will add the funds to my account then send the refund. I did not know thats what makes them go into pending staus. I have a PayPal debit card that I use and its linked to my bank account. So if you dont think I have 65 bucks.....your wrong. - fishdaddy

ill let that speak for itself, no refund still
WOW this guy is AMAZING!!! not Qwasian but the quote of "fish"
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #120
FreeMan12406
Banned

I just wanted to show off this nifty android app. continue on

Old 11-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #121
gamboooler

If it takes you 10 days to ship, and you don't let the buyer know what's going on, you deserve a neg and probably shouldn't be selling.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #122
JosieD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Having cancer sucks! Stop reading this thread right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post

Very nice! Wish I had an android!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
If it takes you 10 days to ship, and you don't let the buyer know what's going on, you deserve a neg and probably shouldn't be selling.
Yes, 10 days is too many but with all the back and forth I got confused on the actual time lines. It appears that there is some disagrement on when things were paid for vs when things were shipped with one member.

Day of Breakfast Fundraising: $480
Current total: $130
Old 11-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #123
FanboyOfNone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
And I'm chain smoking right now!

Might as well double down.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #124
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Yes, 10 days is too many but with all the back and forth I got confused on the actual time lines. It appears that there is some disagrement on when things were paid for vs when things were shipped with one member.
absolutely not, both deals were past 10 days no contact.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #125
bigzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post

What is the name of the app? I've searched for blowout cards, blowout, and blowout forum but nothing is showing in the google play store.
Closed Thread