Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 100

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default Paypal Group Break Payments

Guys..am I out of the loop on this...any input anyone can provide would be a huge help - these posts from the Enforcers group break, but with it being in there figured not all would see it and this may not only effect myself, but others and we'll need to update the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2
Break has been requested to active. Once active I'll send everyone a PM with payment info. When you sent your payment - mark it as goods and make sure at least your user name is in the subject line. I'd perfer usename and Enforcers Group Break or something to that effect, but need at least the user name. Dont forget to also post when you send your payment. Helps as great double check if your username is forgotten or I have questions.

TSJCT- your request hit inbetween the filling of the break, and 4 slots went over. I've added this to the reserve list and/or extra. I'm willing to go do extra boxes if we continue to fill slots. Let me know if your good with this (also sent you a PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
I don't think you can put Group Break, might be a red flag for Paypal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
I'm honestly not sure Ted. I was under the impression that was only for an ebay payment. I'm not sure what grounds paypal would have to freezing my acct for something labeled as a group break payment. Not only am I verfiied, but they also have my tax info....can anyone else verify this? If thats the case or even preemptive can just have Enforcers in the title.