AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-12-2016, 01:16 AM   #1351
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW3FAN View Post
Yes, I posted a congrats on a good game in the Vikings thread and you come in here with your stupid pic and your delusional view of a good game.
Better team won, ask anyone that knows football. The Seahawks ARE a better team. Two straight trips to the SB with virtually all the same players. No fluke.
Now go away.
No fluke plays? Two of them to be exact. The snap over Wilsons head is a fluke play to keep it alive and a missed 27 yard FG is a fluke play. I didn't see your post in the Vikings thread, so I apologize for missing it. Also, don't take a picture so seriously. It was a joke. I mean, the only fans that should take offense to it are the ones that hopped on the bandwagon in 2012.

Also, you will NOT change my opinion on who played a better game. Minnesota played better throughout the game and lost due to two fluke plays. Also, just wait until all those rookie contracts are up and you aren't able to afford "all those same players". It happens to every good team.

Also, I only posted again because I was called "classless" for posting a light heartedly joke picture yesterday about 30 minutes after the game was done. I didn't think you would be so offended by it. I will enjoy watching the Panthers take it to you guys this week though. You guys aren't as good as you think you are this season. You aren't the same team that won the Super Bowl and made it back to the Super Bowl last season.

Fans like you are the reason I am cheering against Seattle this post season (unlike the previous two post seasons).

Last edited by CC_123; 01-12-2016 at 01:19 AM.
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:26 AM   #1352
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
No fluke plays? Two of them to be exact. The snap over Wilsons head is a fluke play to keep it alive and a missed 27 yard FG is a fluke play. I didn't see your post in the Vikings thread, so I apologize for missing it. Also, don't take a picture so seriously. It was a joke. I mean, the only fans that should take offense to it are the ones that hopped on the bandwagon in 2012.

Also, you will NOT change my opinion on who played a better game. Minnesota played better throughout the game and lost due to two fluke plays. Also, just wait until all those rookie contracts are up and you aren't able to afford "all those same players". It happens to every good team.

Also, I only posted again because I was called "classless" for posting a light heartedly joke picture yesterday about 30 minutes after the game was done. I didn't think you would be so offended by it. I will enjoy watching the Panthers take it to you guys this week though. You guys aren't as good as you think you are this season. You aren't the same team that won the Super Bowl and made it back to the Super Bowl last season.

Fans like you are the reason I am cheering against Seattle this post season (unlike the previous two post seasons).
So show me some stats that support that the vikings outplayed the seahawks by enough to deserve to win that game..

And you wanna talk about fluke plays.. tell me how many times in jon ryans career he has had to take a low snap and tuck and attempt to advance it because he couldnt get the punt off.. ill tell ya what i cant rememember any off the top of my head so that play that lead to your first score in a game where you guys could not consistantly move the ball if at all during your drives was pretty damn fluke. Had the snap been fine and the punt buried you deep in all likelihood the game has a completely diff aspect when the vikings are forced into likely a 3 and out giving the hawks the field position battle and no momentum for the vikings. So 3 of your points were complete fluke.. now ya need a td to win and clearly you werent gettin that done. So now what.. maybe we should talk about fgs.. what do you think the odds were pregame on vikings attempting 4 fgs at varying distances and how many they would make.. guarantee you vegas and everyone else had that at 3/4 at best.. so the vikings decided to push those odds and paid.. how many times did the seahawks pass on fgs well within hauskas range? Atleast 3... dont think he makes atleast one of those?

So lets talk more about russ wilsons amazing play on the bad snap.. call it fluke all ya want.. hes been making amazing plays like that his whole career.. i understand you have a 4th tier qb that has relied on a good run game and defense all year so you dont get to see those kinda plays.. but its literally plays like that which define wilsons career and the insane talent he has. I agree any other qb.. prolly a 10-20 yd loss there.. or at best picks it up and runs it back to the los.. but thats simply what makes russ great.. he gathered himself and tucked his mouthpiece in as he turned and ran for the ball.. evaluated things.. decided he had time to pick it up and not just fall on it (hes had to just fall on it several times this year) once he gets it he makes a move.. uses his incredible elusiveness while still looking downfield and makes a great pass on the run across his body.. he fluked plays like that all the way to the bank and a fat contract his first 4 years.

Simple fact of the matter is the hawks played odds in what everyone knew was gona be a close low scoring game that likely would be close to 20 pts combined.. the vast majority of games where teams are around 10 pts each the team that scores a td is gona win. Vikes decided to play it safe so to speak and play for fgs.. hawks played odds and went for tds..

Missing a 27 yard fg in those weather conditions is not as flukey as you make it seem.. making a 43 yarder is prolly more of a fluke.. let alone a 47... so lets take just the 47 off the board.. theres another 3 off your score.

If anyone told me the vikings were gona attempt a 22, 27, 43, and 47 yard fg before yesterdays game.. i woulda said best they do is 2/4... yeah they missed one of em we wouldnt have expected but odds still pervailed in many aspects.

And yeah.. 2 ypc and a fumble that set up a td from your absolute best player.. please tell me more about how you deserved to win.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:02 AM   #1353
GoHawks25

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post

We have had the lead in the 4th quarter in ALL of our losses (except Rams at home) Seahawks had 43 more total yards, we had more sacks, we actually got a TD, we killed them earlier in the season. I don't know how you could keep telling yourself Vikings are a better team. Seahawks also have more experience.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:11 AM   #1354
Chaddie84

Quote:
Yes, I posted a congrats on a good game in the Vikings thread and you come in here with your stupid pic and your delusional view of a good game.
Better team won, ask anyone that knows football. The Seahawks ARE a better team. Two straight trips to the SB with virtually all the same players. No fluke.
Now go away.
I read your GG post in the Vikings thread and I appreciate the sentiment, but I wouldn't expect much of a "thank you" response from a bunch of salty Vikings fans in their team's thread right after the toughest playoff loss in 6 years. You also happen to be chatting with on of the saltiest ones in these forums, which I honestly have no idea why he is posting so much in your thread. I'm guessing he's still letting off steam. I'd just recommend ignoring him.

Fluke - unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck

I agree on paper the Seahawks are a better team, and they have been the better team for the last 3+ seasons, but they certainly didn't play like the better team for the majority of the game on Sunday. The Russell Wilson play was unlikely, but he deserves all the credit for making it. I wouldn't call that play a fluke as that's what he does as an extremely talented QB.

That said, you have to admit the Seahawks were extremely fortunate with the missed chip-shot FG. Even in those conditions, from that distance, that has to be a 97-98% type kick he missed. The Seahawks didn't block the shot. Blair didn't miss that because the Seahawks were the better team. That was a fluke miss which handed the Seahawks the W.

If I was on the other side of something like that, I would say my team was lucky to get out of there with a W, but maybe it's just because I don't expect my team to win games like that.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #1355
RW3FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
I read your GG post in the Vikings thread and I appreciate the sentiment, but I wouldn't expect much of a "thank you" response from a bunch of salty Vikings fans in their team's thread right after the toughest playoff loss in 6 years. You also happen to be chatting with on of the saltiest ones in these forums, which I honestly have no idea why he is posting so much in your thread. I'm guessing he's still letting off steam. I'd just recommend ignoring him.

Fluke - unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck

I agree on paper the Seahawks are a better team, and they have been the better team for the last 3+ seasons, but they certainly didn't play like the better team for the majority of the game on Sunday. The Russell Wilson play was unlikely, but he deserves all the credit for making it. I wouldn't call that play a fluke as that's what he does as an extremely talented QB.

That said, you have to admit the Seahawks were extremely fortunate with the missed chip-shot FG. Even in those conditions, from that distance, that has to be a 97-98% type kick he missed. The Seahawks didn't block the shot. Blair didn't miss that because the Seahawks were the better team. That was a fluke miss which handed the Seahawks the W.

If I was on the other side of something like that, I would say my team was lucky to get out of there with a W, but maybe it's just because I don't expect my team to win games like that.
OK, I'm just used to Seahawks.net forum where we acknowledge each others "kudos you guys battled hard, nice game" without being all salty.

Yes Seattle was fortunate Minny missed the FG, much like Minny was fortunate Jon Ryan couldn't handle a bad snap and gave you the ball on the 30, handing you 3 points. Look at it however you want, luck or being fortunate, Minny lost.
RW3FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #1356
Chaddie84

Quote:
OK, I'm just used to Seahawks.net forum where we acknowledge each others "kudos you guys battled hard, nice game" without being all salty.

Yes Seattle was fortunate Minny missed the FG, much like Minny was fortunate Jon Ryan couldn't handle a bad snap and gave you the ball on the 30, handing you 3 points. Look at it however you want, luck or being fortunate, Minny lost.
Kudos. You guys battled hard. Nice game. Minny lost.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:51 PM   #1357
pejc300

2 things:

1. I think RW3FAN is 14 and I apologize for him on behalf of the other Seahawks fans on this board (seriously, who goes into another teams thread, congratulates them on a good game, and then complains that no one thanked him for his congratulations).

2. The Seahawks got ridiculously lucky. Neither team outplayed the other team. The conditions stunk. Kam absolutely committed pass interference, and he absolutely missed a huge tackle at the end. That kick is made 98/100 times, even in those conditions. The Seahawks got incredibly lucky and I feel fortunate. We got an extra life. Minnesota played us way tougher than I thought, and good for them.
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #1358
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejc300 View Post
2 things:

1. I think RW3FAN is 14 and I apologize for him on behalf of the other Seahawks fans on this board (seriously, who goes into another teams thread, congratulates them on a good game, and then complains that no one thanked him for his congratulations).

2. The Seahawks got ridiculously lucky. Neither team outplayed the other team. The conditions stunk. Kam absolutely committed pass interference, and he absolutely missed a huge tackle at the end. That kick is made 98/100 times, even in those conditions. The Seahawks got incredibly lucky and I feel fortunate. We got an extra life. Minnesota played us way tougher than I thought, and good for them.
Thank you! I respect you for this and I have seen many Seahawk fans that have been very classy and congratulatory on the season and the game. There are a few, however, that are obnoxious and cocky which makes me begin to dislike the entire fan base and franchise. You aren't trying to make excuses for your team and you are giving us credit which I respect, especially after you thought it'd be 31-6. The fact that you are admitting you were wrong makes me respect you. I think this years Vikings team is very similar to the 2012 Seahawks. Now I just hope we come back and win the Super Bowl like Seattle did. I am still a huge Russell Wilson fan and will always root for him unless he is playing my Vikes. Good luck in the next round, I think Carolina takes the W but I think it'll be another tight game.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #1359
Chrisp253

Nope. Nope. Nope. Vikings didnt play any tougher than they did the first game.. just so happened the game got started off on a fluke bad long snap.. our punter got hurt.. pete lost faith in the long snapper so refrained from kicking well within hauskas range and played for tds..

I dont care who youre a fan of nobody deserves any consolation for a football game. Bottom line is the hawks did outplay the vikings the majority of the game even if the scoreboard didnt show that.. it was a difference in game plan.. had the vikings went for tds goin for 4th downs in fg range might be a diff story.. but they took the "safe" route.

Kam played terrible outside of stripping ap but that was not pi. A receiver is not allowed to just bowl over a defensive back thats already established his ground.

But as i said before.. its all really mute because it was a fluke play that gave the vikings 3 at the start of the game and changed the perspective of the entire game.

You cant accept a fluke at the beginning and claim it as vikings dominance and then at the end when the vikings fluke on a kick say the seahawks were lucky.

The odds of ryan not getting that punt off were much lower than the odds of walsh missing that fg.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:40 PM   #1360
Zoop

Minnesota wouldn't have had the opportunity if not for the BS call on Kam. Be thankful they even got that far, Vikings fans.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:50 PM   #1361
Zacy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Minnesota wouldn't have had the opportunity if not for the BS call on Kam. Be thankful they even got that far, Vikings fans.
Not a Seahawks fan or Vikings fan but you're drunk if you don't think that should have been a flag on Kam.
Zacy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #1362
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacy87 View Post
Not a Seahawks fan or Vikings fan but you're drunk if you don't think that should have been a flag on Kam.
Ok new game plan guys.. just run head on into the defensive back infront of you every down for a pi.. get outta here.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #1363
Bostonsports1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp253 View Post
Ok new game plan guys.. just run head on into the defensive back infront of you every down for a pi.. get outta here.
Ya should have been a no-call. Gronk has been called for OPI on similar plays and its hard not to agree.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:20 PM   #1364
Zacy87

Quote:
Are you really going to tell me Kam doesn't use his arms to impede Rudolph from running?
Zacy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:26 PM   #1365
trixstar

The Seahawks are a nightmare matchup for the Panthers. Here’s why. (posts title not mine)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ers-heres-why/
trixstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:49 PM   #1366
Grza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonsports1 View Post
Ya should have been a no-call. Gronk has been called for OPI on similar plays and its hard not to agree.
Agreed. Carroll explains why they called it though. Florio goes onto corroborate how vague the rule is for PI and detremental it can be in crucial situations like what happened Sunday.

Pete Carroll called the league about penalty on Kam Chancellor | ProFootballTalk

"For a moment on Sunday afternoon, it appeared that an incredibly costly pass interference penalty had gone against Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor, helping the Vikings get into range for a game-winning field goal. As it turned out, the Vikings missed the kick, and the Seahawks won, and people mostly forgot about the penalty.

But Seahawks coach Pete Carroll didn’t forget. He called the league office to address the issue, saying he didn’t think Chancellor had interfered with Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph. The league said it stood by the official’s call.

“I called the league office to find out what their interpretation of that was,” Carroll said, via ESPN. “It’s so close because the defender has his right to his area, and the receiver is supposed to have to avoid to get by. As Rudolph was avoiding, Kam’s right hand came up, so his hand was outside here. They hit head to head. He made a move and came right into him, and Kam’s hand came up. That’s what they saw, so that’s what they called.

“Had his hand been inside, then that didn’t need to be a call because Kam was in his own space, and the receiver needs to be trying to avoid. They would have just overlooked that. They wouldn’t have called it usually. They wouldn’t have called it offensive interference, they wouldn’t call it defensive. They would just call it incidental. Because his hand was out there, it gave the guy a reason to make the call.”

For all the talk this season about the definition of a catch in the NFL, the definition of pass interference may be even more opaque, with players, coaches, officials, media and the fans all disagreeing regularly about whether a pass interference flag was a good call or a bad one. Carroll and the league office clearly disagreed about the flag thrown on Chancellor."
Grza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:52 PM   #1367
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacy87 View Post
Are you really going to tell me Kam doesn't use his arms to impede Rudolph from running?
Its pretty natural when someone runs straight into your chest for your arms to close on them.. from what i remember rudolph obviously initiated the contact and at that point nothing else really matters unless kam were to pick him up and slam him to the ground or somethin.. beyond that the ball sailed 10 yards past them both and shouldnt have been considered catchable..

That was the equivalent of someone throwing up a half court prayer that sails over the backboard but the power forward crashes for a rebound that aint even gona happen and crushes the defensive center in the process but the center gets called for a foul and the power forward goes to the line... at the end of a game during desperation time.

But anyhow like i keep saying.. i dont feel bad about it at all regardless even coming down to winning on the missed kick.. they got 3 off a fluke early in the game.. they gave em back on a less flukey play than ours..

I mean i keep asking the question.. if someone were to tell you before sundays game the vikings were gona attempt 4 fgs of varrying range how many are they gona miss.. i think 99 percent would say miss atleast 1.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #1368
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixstar View Post
The Seahawks are a nightmare matchup for the Panthers. Here’s why. (posts title not mine)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ers-heres-why/
Good article. Exactly how ive been viewing it. Dont know why but i feel much more confident going in this week vs carolina than i did vs vikings.. combination of everyone thinkin we were gona blow em out.. poor weather.. etc. Think were in store for an impressive game from our offense and hopefully the defense hangs on to a few more newton passes that hit em in the hands this weekend.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:03 PM   #1369
trixstar

Looks like the Seahawks might be moving back to the AFC West.
trixstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 04:29 PM   #1370
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Still would've had the chance considering the long play by Rudolph on the next down. It just would've been a longer play. Anyways, thats a pass interference 9/10 times. He got away with it earlier in the game when he chipped McKinnon 10-12 yards into his route otherwise that would've went for a TD. Be thankful that didn't get called.

(Directed at Chrisp) As for that the Vikings didn't play any tougher then last time? Thats the biggest joke Ive heard. Considering last time it was 38-7 and this time ended 10-9, I'd say the Vikings played a lot tougher this time around. Your offense wasn't moving the ball any better then Minnesota's offense was. The Vikings defense is for real when they are 100% healthy. If you don't think the Vikings played tougher then the first time, you need to take your bandwagon glasses off and get out of your mothers basement.

(Also directed at Chrisp) Also, as for the low snap being a "fluke". It happened more then once in the game. Your punter was just too stupid to get the kick off the first time and decided to run it. He still had room to kick it because the defender coming in fell down.

And before anyone makes a comment, Im not being salty. I am just expressing my opinion on it which even some Seahawk fans, such as Pejc would agree on. Im over the loss. It was a fluke loss due to a fluke FG that would be made 99/100 times if he kicks it again in the same situation. Be thankful that Walsh over swung

Last edited by CC_123; 01-12-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #1371
Chaddie84

Quote:
Nope. Nope. Nope. Vikings didnt play any tougher than they did the first game.. just so happened the game got started off on a fluke bad long snap.. our punter got hurt.. pete lost faith in the long snapper so refrained from kicking well within hauskas range and played for tds..

I dont care who youre a fan of nobody deserves any consolation for a football game. Bottom line is the hawks did outplay the vikings the majority of the game even if the scoreboard didnt show that.. it was a difference in game plan.. had the vikings went for tds goin for 4th downs in fg range might be a diff story.. but they took the "safe" route.

Kam played terrible outside of stripping ap but that was not pi. A receiver is not allowed to just bowl over a defensive back thats already established his ground.

But as i said before.. its all really mute because it was a fluke play that gave the vikings 3 at the start of the game and changed the perspective of the entire game.

You cant accept a fluke at the beginning and claim it as vikings dominance and then at the end when the vikings fluke on a kick say the seahawks were lucky.

The odds of ryan not getting that punt off were much lower than the odds of walsh missing that fg.
The cold and kicking into the wind limited kicking more than anything.

Nobody deserves to be trolled either, especially by certain bandwagoners who disappear when their team falls behind and magically appear late 4th quarter to talk smack as soon as they get the lead back.

The fake punt was a bad call and the defense stopped them. I would call that a good defensive play by the Vikings and not a "fluke".

Comparing a bad call in the first quarter and that late missed FG as having equal weight in the outcome of the game is nonsensical. Some bad fortune at the beginning of the game can be overcome. Bad fortune at the end of the game like in this scenario is impossible to.

If the Hawks blocked that final FG, I'd give them all the credit in the world, but in reality, they were gifted the W by the Walsh.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #1372
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
The cold and kicking into the wind limited kicking more than anything.

Nobody deserves to be trolled either, especially by certain bandwagoners who disappear when their team falls behind and magically appear late 4th quarter to talk smack as soon as they get the lead back.

The fake punt was a bad call and the defense stopped them. I would call that a good defensive play by the Vikings and not a "fluke".

Comparing a bad call in the first quarter and that late missed FG as having equal weight in the outcome of the game is nonsensical. Some bad fortune at the beginning of the game can be overcome. Bad fortune at the end of the game like in this scenario is impossible to.

If the Hawks blocked that final FG, I'd give them all the credit in the world, but in reality, they were gifted the W by the Walsh.
First off i was in leavenworth watching the game with my family so i wasnt on here during the game or after we took the lead talkin smack.

But let me get this straight.. nobody deserves to be trolled by a wagon fan? Yet you claim that was a fake punt and it wasnt fluke it was just good vikings defense? Lmao... either youre super troll of the year or the most ignorant football fan ive ever run into on here. Fake punt... vikings played good defense so its not flukey.... lmao atleast youre good for a laugh.

And i would disagree that a fluke at the beginning has less impact than a fluke at the end.. the fluke at the beginning gave the vikings a lead and put them in a position to even be in the situation at the end.. without that initial fluke youre not kicking a fg for the win.. getting a gift early can change the outlook of the entire game as we saw.. but the vikings couldnt capitalize and put the hawks to bed because they werent the better team.. so hawks came back.. took the lead.. almost lost it on a bad call that turned the series from a 3rd and 10 in vikings territory to a 1st and 10 in seahawks territory.. so again.. yall were lucky to even be in that situation.

And i dont feel bad at all that you guys had a fluke miss from up close to give back the 3 pts you gained on the fluke snap on the punt.. how is that hard to understand both teams had weird plays that hurt/benefited them.. i think most people were saying before the game we would see somethin like that affect the outcome.

Beyond all that youre looking at that fg attempt in a vaccuum like environment.. i dont care what percentage of the time they say thats a make.. if you look at odds that walsh goes 4/4 on sunday i guarantee its a longshot. Yall were due for a miscue at that point.. shoulda got it in the endzone.

Oh and heres a pic of me 30 years ago.. put that in your wagon fan pipe and smoke it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1452637843021.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	315903

Last edited by Chrisp253; 01-12-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Chrisp253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:03 PM   #1373
ninjacookies

Location: All the girls see the (boi)/ Look at his flips / Look at his kards / All they say is (oh boi).

Are we really still debating who 'deserved' the win more?

Jesus.

This is like Helmuth at the final table cussing out an 18 year old for 10 minutes after he just got eliminated shoving pocket AK vs pocket jacks, asking his opponent to admit he 'donked out.'

It's just a bad look. And extremely pointless.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #1374
ninjacookies

Location: All the girls see the (boi)/ Look at his flips / Look at his kards / All they say is (oh boi).

Anywho, just a few days away. Getting nervous as all get out, but it can't get here any sooner.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:11 PM   #1375
Chaddie84

Quote:
First off i was in leavenworth watching the game with my family so i wasnt on here during the game or after we took the lead talkin smack.

But let me get this straight.. nobody deserves to be trolled by a wagon fan? Yet you claim that was a fake punt and it wasnt fluke it was just good vikings defense? Lmao... either youre super troll of the year or the most ignorant football fan ive ever run into on here. Fake punt... vikings played good defense so its not flukey.... lmao atleast youre good for a laugh.

Oh and heres a pic of me 30 years ago.. put that in your wagon fan pipe and smoke it.

Attachment 315903
Did I call you bandwagon? No. I wasn't even directing that comment at you, but rather some others commenters in the game thread. Don't get your panties in a wad.

That wasn't a fake punt? It fooled me. Either way, the Vikings directly influenced the outcome of that play with the stop, so how can you not say it was a good play by the Vikings?

I have no interest in putting anything "in my wagon fan pipe and smoking it".

You are the most die-hard, loyal Hawk's fan there ever was. Bandwagon is not in your vocabulary. You never give up on your team, and neither do the rest of the 12s. Even towards the end of the Green Bay Packer's playoff game last year, they did not give up hope. The Seahawks have the greatest fan base on the planet.

All other NFL teams should cower in fear of this team, and it is ridiculous to think any other team has a chance against them. When the Hawk's win, it's because they dominate the competition and are the superior team. If they lose, it's a fluke, or a conspiracy, or a bad call.

The ending to the last Super Bowl was a fluke and the Hawks will have their vengeance and truly show their superiority over all. Then, the 12 will claim ownership of the Blowoutcards.com forums and all members shall bow before them.