Blowout Cards Forums
Wave TUE

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

Notices

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2018, 10:02 PM   #34276
natbornkiller
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 22,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by packman80 View Post
Was going to be Becky's spot but my guess Rousey was going to be written off TV at least until Royal Rumble so had to have Flair do it instead.
or a rematch (somehow) at tlc
__________________
HAH HAH I STILL HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS !:eatit:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:08 PM   #34277
Wolves4Life
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,521
Default

The title is about half the size of Bryan. The U.S. Title would look better on him.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:08 PM   #34278
mma138
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
From the look Ronda was giving everyone at the end there, I wonder if we're going to see Ronda turn heel now saying the fans turned their back on her.
yeah . what the hell just happened ? her own people ? cheering thank you charlotte ? and chanting becky ! why ? makes no sense . isn't this her home town ?


but damn what a beating . ronda didn't even look "in character" as she walked away . was charlotte supposed to go that far ?

I agree that the match wouldn't have been as good with becky . but damn charlotte and ronda put together a damn god match with very lil time .. they must have had to work immediately together .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:13 PM   #34279
Wolves4Life
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,521
Default

Sucks we could have had Roman vs Styles (or Bryan) instead of this.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #34280
packman80
Member
 
packman80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,499
Default

Bryan is being retired tonight.
__________________
I collect Green Bay Packers!!!

http://s445.photobucket.com/user/GBP4EVER/library/Packers%20Collectables?sort=3&page=1
packman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:22 PM   #34281
natbornkiller
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 22,302
Default

somehow byran is going to get one knee in for the win
__________________
HAH HAH I STILL HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS !:eatit:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #34282
Master Shake
Member
 
Master Shake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 618
Default

WWE pretty much saying if you get in a relationship with a Bella twin, you will get mauled by Brock Lesnar in a match.
Master Shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #34283
Wolves4Life
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,521
Default

Aside from the first suplex, I never saw Brock more careful with anyone since he been back.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #34284
packman80
Member
 
packman80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves4Life View Post
Aside from the first suplex, I never saw Brock more careful with anyone since he been back.
Because if he did not he would probably actually throw him into the crowd.
__________________
I collect Green Bay Packers!!!

http://s445.photobucket.com/user/GBP4EVER/library/Packers%20Collectables?sort=3&page=1
packman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:43 PM   #34285
Jaypers
Bowman Scout
 
Jaypers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 32,737
Default

Just came back from watching this borefest at my bar. Utterly predictable.

It was more about what was missing than what was there.

No Becky. No AJ. No Ambrose.

Sure glad to see Enzo, though. The only thing that kept me awake. Again, glad I didn't pay to see it.
__________________
J.P.
Jaypers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:58 PM   #34286
Wolves4Life
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
Just came back from watching this borefest at my bar. Utterly predictable.

It was more about what was missing than what was there.

No Becky. No AJ. No Ambrose.

Sure glad to see Enzo, though. The only thing that kept me awake. Again, glad I didn't pay to see it.

This show was not bad.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:48 PM   #34287
BoxBreaker72
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,734
Default

OK show.. 7/10. Ric and Ronda MOTN and I HATE women's wrestling.

Still confused as to why AJ dropped the belt so abruptly after such an impressive run.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM   #34288
mma138
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
OK show.. 7/10. Ric and Ronda MOTN and I HATE women's wrestling.

Still confused as to why AJ dropped the belt so abruptly after such an impressive run.
he probably didn't want to work with the guy that doesn't work .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM   #34289
Jericho
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,441
Default

Was great to see Charlotte take out Ronda like that. And the fans chanting "Thank you Charlotte" made it even better. Maybe WWE will realize not everyone wants to see failed MMA people come in and dominate. But more than likely will just lead to more "mean face" Ronda promos. Hoping to see Charlotte beat her Mania.

Bryan/Brock could have been decent if they actually let it be a match instead of Bryan getting thrown around forever and then finally getting in a low blow and taking it to Brock. They really need to get rid of Brock when his contract is up. He's more trouble then he's worth.
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #34290
mikecamp99
Member
 
mikecamp99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,226
Default

I honestly thought Brock/Bryan was a really great match. Here's the thing; Brock throwing Bryan around, suplexing over and over and over was done to piss people off. People in the crowd chanting "Same old #@#@#@#@" got a big laugh out of him, then suplexed some more.

Bryan finally making the comeback got people super into the match. Brock sold like hell, and Brock doesn't sell for many people. This match had the same feel for me that Ciampa vs. Dream had, where I knew going into the match Ciampa and Brock were going to win, but Dream and Bryan did such a great job that I legitimately thought they had a chance to win.

Brock in the Yes-Lock had my jump up thinking he might tap; middle of the ring nowhere close to the ropes, hands trembling about to hit the mat and a fear in Brock's eyes that he rarely shows. Bryan had the match won but made one wrong move; putting Brock in the triangle where he could use leverage to pick him up and put him in the F5.

I'm tired of the Brock schtick too where he will be gone for months again and maybe come back at the Rumble or Mania, but that match last night was one hell of a match.
__________________
INCOMING:
mikecamp99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM   #34291
lilkeithw
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,181
Default

Perfectly summed it up for me. Brock seems to put on good matches with "smaller"wrestlers (AJ and Bryan). However when he gets in the ring with hosses, he definitely tries to come across as the "Alpha" wrestler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecamp99 View Post
I honestly thought Brock/Bryan was a really great match. Here's the thing; Brock throwing Bryan around, suplexing over and over and over was done to piss people off. People in the crowd chanting "Same old #@#@#@#@" got a big laugh out of him, then suplexed some more.

Bryan finally making the comeback got people super into the match. Brock sold like hell, and Brock doesn't sell for many people. This match had the same feel for me that Ciampa vs. Dream had, where I knew going into the match Ciampa and Brock were going to win, but Dream and Bryan did such a great job that I legitimately thought they had a chance to win.

Brock in the Yes-Lock had my jump up thinking he might tap; middle of the ring nowhere close to the ropes, hands trembling about to hit the mat and a fear in Brock's eyes that he rarely shows. Bryan had the match won but made one wrong move; putting Brock in the triangle where he could use leverage to pick him up and put him in the F5.

I'm tired of the Brock schtick too where he will be gone for months again and maybe come back at the Rumble or Mania, but that match last night was one hell of a match.
lilkeithw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM   #34292
jrg1128
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,228
Default

After watching the Aleister/Gargano match...if Aleister isn't a superstar and booked correctly on the main roster I will be disappointed.

Not like I've never been disappointed by creative before though.

I honestly would put Aleister vs Velveteen at last years War Games as arguably the best match of 2017. This Aleister vs Gargano match is arguably the best match of 2018.

EDIT: Also, Shinsuke and thou utmost high indy darling Daniel Bryan need to study Aleister Black and learn how to throw kicks/knees and make them look good.

Last edited by jrg1128; Yesterday at 05:24 PM.
jrg1128 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #34293
Jaypers
Bowman Scout
 
Jaypers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 32,737
Default

In case no one mentioned it, Lars Sullivan is coming up to the main roster.

Snitsky 2.0?
__________________
J.P.
Jaypers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #34294
Wolves4Life
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
In case no one mentioned it, Lars Sullivan is coming up to the main roster.

Snitsky 2.0?
Snitsky was good til they made him a comedy act. Fox doesn't want comedy so if he goes to SDLive, That's not bad.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #34295
natbornkiller
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 22,302
Default

Does rene ever know anything
__________________
HAH HAH I STILL HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS !:eatit:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.