Blowout Cards Forums
This just in

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #351
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
Look, as much as I hate this situation, I have proof they got there when I insured the case, have the first email that states they were received. I also have all emails to provide my case that even a partial refund, is required now, after cards are graded and shipped. I would hate to demand a refund and get our cards back ungraded at this point. All these empty promises by Beckett have really had a bad experience and I will plead my case that there are 40 people that are affected by this.
So then why not share all of that information with the rest of us? I think that would suffice at this point. Just shoot me a copy of the email and post the delivery info here please. You can email to khalldog at sbcglobal.net.
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #352
barnsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepzoso View Post
tehchamp revisited
you need not to go there their. some people are still *issed over him
barnsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #353
CALVINXLIONSX81

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalldog View Post
So then why not share all of that information with the rest of us? I think that would suffice at this point. Just shoot me a copy of the email and post the delivery info here please. You can email to khalldog at sbcglobal.net.
if u dont believe/trust him then why did u join the submission
Old 06-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #354
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
if u dont believe/trust him then why did u join the submission
Nothing wrong with what I asked. They are my cards so I want the information. Period.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #355
CALVINXLIONSX81

Quote:
Nothing wrong with what I asked. They are my cards so I want the information. Period.

so u dont believe the info that he is giving us
Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #356
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
so u dont believe the info that he is giving us
Why is that important to you?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #357
u_want_my_cards
Banned

Quote:
I get what you are saying, I just have a different opinion. I am just asking for confirmation that everything will be completed. I have offered to pick up the cards and I have offered to call to no response. Since I have a vested interest, I don't see anything wrong with those requests. If this was a trade with a member that involved thousands of dollars worth of cards, wouldn't you want to see that everything that should have been done, was done?
First off, why would anyone in this break allow you to PICK UP OUR cards? Who are you? That simple. Were you approved to host this break? No. How do we know that your legit? We dont. Secondly, why would Barb allow you to call BGS? Is your name on his account? They wouldn't even talk to you. They would laugh over the phone and just hang up. That simple.

Yes i know it does suck to wait, but just relax. Barb has been over his head and is a top notch member. Just relax and everyone will get their cards. I know it sucks to wait and if we paid for 10 days we should get 10 days. But you don't want BGS to get pi$$ed at us. Thats all we need for them to screw up our grades. Just be patient. They will do it. I trust barb and I feel others do as well.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #358
u_want_my_cards
Banned

Quote:
Why is that important to you?
Because your posting this on a PUBLIC forum. You could have easily PM'd him yourself asking for this info. You get worked up over really small things, yes there a week late, they will give us something in return just relax.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #359
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
First off, why would anyone in this break allow you to PICK UP OUR cards? Who are you? That simple. Were you approved to host this break? No. How do we know that your legit? We dont. Secondly, why would Barb allow you to call BGS? Is your name on his account? They wouldn't even talk to you. They would laugh over the phone and just hang up. That simple.

Yes i know it does suck to wait, but just relax. Barb has been over his head and is a top notch member. Just relax and everyone will get their cards. I know it sucks to wait and if we paid for 10 days we should get 10 days. But you don't want BGS to get pi$$ed at us. Thats all we need for them to screw up our grades. Just be patient. They will do it. I trust barb and I feel others do as well.
Again, you have your opinion and I have mine.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #360
u_want_my_cards
Banned

Quote:
Again, you have your opinion and I have mine.
Please then, everyone... Would you just randomly trust khalldog to pick up your cards? Blowout has no information on him and wasn't accepted to host this break. Your trying to be a hero when you don't need to. He could just walk away with them. Im not accusing you of anything, but you simply just can't do that...
Old 06-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #361
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Please then, everyone... Would you just randomly trust khalldog to pick up your cards? Blowout has no information on him and wasn't accepted to host this break. Your trying to be a hero when you don't need to. He could just walk away with them. Im not accusing you of anything, but you simply just can't do that...
At this point I can't believe that I am the one that you are hypothetically worried about.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #362
u_want_my_cards
Banned

Quote:
At this point I can't believe that I am the one that you are hypothetically worried about.
So your saying I should be worried about Barb?

Haha this forum gets funnier every day.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #363
CALVINXLIONSX81

Quote:

im not sure if he can read, only join the break if your comfortable with the host
Old 06-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #364
CALVINXLIONSX81

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host. Please report when your ready to move to active and start collecting cards/payments.
read this before u join this next time
Old 06-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #365
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:

Sure. Keep putting words in my mouth. If nothing is wrong, then I will admit it. But I can't do that because this puzzle ain't near complete. As I said earlier, my vested interest allows me to ask for the information. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #366
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
read this before u join this next time
I don't know who you are so I'll just let that go.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #367
mainelobster

I have full trust in the host, which is why I joined this break. I still have full trust in him. Once again, before you jump on me for the following statement, I have full trust in the host and believe the cards were received by BGS and we will get them returned to us.

However, I do believe that khalldog has a point. There is no reason that the tracking number for the cards can't be uploaded to help settle everyone down, they are all of our cards.

Last edited by mainelobster; 06-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.
mainelobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #368
khalldog
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainelobster View Post
I have full trust in the host, which is why I joined this break. I still have full trust in him. Once again, before you jump on me for the following statement, I have full trust in the host and believe the cards were received by BGS and we will get them returned to us.

However, I do believe that khalldog has a point. There is no reason that the tracking number for the cards can't be uploaded to help settle everyone down, they are all of our cards.
Voice of reason. That is all that I ask.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #369
barberromo2008

Okay wow you all into something that I won't get into. First thing I will post tracking number once I get home from the store. Second, I have all emails, but personally think that I will keep them as proof for Blowout Staff to prove that Beckett screwed up. Lastly, in the future just message the host and ask rather than posting for everyone to read.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #370
hippoz64

Let me start off by saying that I do trust Barber 100% and believe that he is completely accurate with the information he has given us.

This is my 1st submission with BGS, whether it be by myself or as a group. To say I'm dissatisfied with Beckett is an understatement.
hippoz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #371
barberromo2008

The Delivery Confirmation number has been posted to the OP, and shows that the cards were delivered and received.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:53 AM   #372
ducc

First of all I have 99% trust in barb. I don't even trust myself 100%. I felt comfortable with the host and that's why i joined(and would join again). Barb has done everything he can to get our cards graded accurately and shipped back to us. I don't see why certain people are so paranoid. We all have vested interest in this. I have the most cards in..I'm not worried at all. If beckett lost them so be it, they can pay the insurance money for them. After the cards get shipped that's when barb can/hopefully will trip on beckett.

p.s. I believe most of the people in this sub are behind you barb. I've delt with Beckett before and they are not the easiest to deal with.
ducc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #373
justinhiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducc View Post
First of all I have 99% trust in barb. I don't even trust myself 100%. I felt comfortable with the host and that's why i joined(and would join again). Barb has done everything he can to get our cards graded accurately and shipped back to us. I don't see why certain people are so paranoid. We all have vested interest in this. I have the most cards in..I'm not worried at all. If beckett lost them so be it, they can pay the insurance money for them. After the cards get shipped that's when barb can/hopefully will trip on beckett.

p.s. I believe most of the people in this sub are behind you barb. I've delt with Beckett before and they are not the easiest to deal with.
Honestly I don't think I would again. Nothing against him but I think in the future that stuff like tracking numbers posted and all that is kind of important. Even a call time and list updated so people in the submission know that your making an effort to be the host and the spokesman for the group. If a country were at war and the leader just waited around for an email rather than get to a solution or come up with an executive decision then in this case we would have already been stampeded or overthrown. I know this isn't the first order of business though when he wakes up, so I understand things like work and stuff but also something as simple as a tracking number and times dates called Beckett etc is stuff pretty innocent that people know their cards haven't been sitting in a flea market for 2 wks. Make sure you mention to Beckett they now have almost 8,000 views of bad press in which they could have done the opposite and got free exposure and provided excellent customer service. I think what ticks me the most is that barb said he was gonna be on the phone all day Thursday, then same thing on Friday and yet we had no email. I know you can only do so much if Beckett is having a all day company pic nic but dang getting the old "We are sending the email out" line and falling for it over and over kinda sucks. Totally gets me when I ask my gf something about a job or pertinent info that would be nice to know now or first hand and she tells me she's waiting to get an email back. Totally passive response to a real time situation because the other person could have checked out on life and may not sign back in to their computer ever. Especially on a Friday.

Last edited by justinhiggs; 06-09-2012 at 08:37 AM.
justinhiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #374
jcimorel

The bottom line is Barber held up his end of the deal and showed us proof everything was safe and sound. It is absurd to think he should have to coddle and harass a multimillion dollar company to do THEIR JOB and follow thru on their promise. However, I do think at this point, a refund is most definitely in order and he should speak to a manager or send a professional yet disgruntled email to our rep and someone higher up to make sure our voice does not go unheard. Very Unprofessional by BGS.
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #375
ducc

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
Honestly I don't think I would again. Nothing against him but I think in the future that stuff like tracking numbers posted and all that is kind of important. Even a call time and list updated so people in the submission know that your making an effort to be the host and the spokesman for the group. If a country were at war and the leader just waited around for an email rather than get to a solution or come up with an executive decision then in this case we would have already been stampeded or overthrown. I know this isn't the first order of business though when he wakes up, so I understand things like work and stuff but also something as simple as a tracking number and times dates called Beckett etc is stuff pretty innocent that people know their cards haven't been sitting in a flea market for 2 wks. Make sure you mention to Beckett they now have almost 8,000 views of bad press in which they could have done the opposite and got free exposure and provided excellent customer service. I think what ticks me the most is that barb said he was gonna be on the phone all day Thursday, then same thing on Friday and yet we had no email. I know you can only do so much if Beckett is having a all day company pic nic but dang getting the old "We are sending the email out" line and falling for it over and over kinda sucks. Totally gets me when I ask my gf something about a job or pertinent info that would be nice to know now or first hand and she tells me she's waiting to get an email back. Totally passive response to a real time situation because the other person could have checked out on life and may not sign back in to their computer ever. Especially on a Friday.
Yeah I feel that. An update on the OP with call times would be a cool idea, it would make us feel like the light in on. " but dang getting the old "We are sending the email out" line and falling for it over and over kinda sucks. " <---that made me LOL
Funny thread.

To those involved in the sub, what's a viable solution?

I know we all want our cards graded with integrity. In a timely manner(that has passed), and to receive them back. Now added to the list a refund.

Also to those reading what or who is "tehchamp revisited"?
ducc is offline   Reply With Quote