Blowout Cards Forums
This just in

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #26
jmscoggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
nope, started with his recent call out thread. sure, he had a legit issue, but he was a raging jackass.
He had a legit issue funny enough. The problem was all of the earlier call out threads he made where he was proven to be completely lying or at best sugar coating the full story. This caused members to call him out when they assumed that he was again Crying Wolf and things went down hill from there. Lesson learned, probably not a good idea to insult and attack not one but two mods. That rarely ever turns out well.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #27
gingerscards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
nope, started with his recent call out thread. sure, he had a legit issue, but he was a raging jackass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
What does that have to do with him? Was he the one that left that feedback?
clarka3 is right, my mistake , I just saw him arguing with Houdini in the thread I linked
sorry about that
Old 04-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #28
calculusdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
It goes back much further than that..
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...your-dsrs.html

I was so young then ...

(For the record, I now combine shipping for free. )
Old 04-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #29
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...your-dsrs.html

I was so young then ...

(For the record, I now combine shipping for free. )
That then there are the numerous other call-out threads that backfired in his face. That ended up with him calling everyone poopy-heads and him sucking his thumb in the corner.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #30
tonedef2oo8

Awww Mr Joseph Berkowitz from Long Island is going to teach people a lesson. He denied being a liar and claimed to be the most honest person on here. Goes to show he was lying once again. If anyone has his confirmed address why dont you go ahead and pass it along to a MOD in case he tries to raise hell as he claims .

*EDIT Found a few possible addresses. Lets see if he is stupid or crawls away.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 04-02-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #31
Lex Kreations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Awww Mr Joseph Berkowitz from Long Island is going to teach people a lesson. He denied being a liar and claimed to be the most honest person on here. Goes to show he was lying once again. If anyone has his address why dont you go ahead and pass it along to a MOD in case he tries to raise hell as he claims (remember he is a proven liar so more than likely its a empty threat). His cyber tough guy act would then be diffused quite fast lol

Touching Video of Hurricane Sandy on South Shore of Long Island... My Home.

didnt know if u were talking bout this guy or not; i think i interacted with him in the past but never did a deal. Have been following this thread and it got crazy in here. I personally know not to mess with mods on a site and to not expect something like a ban

Army Veteran OIF

Last edited by Lex Kreations; 04-02-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #32
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Kreations View Post
Touching Video of Hurricane Sandy on South Shore of Long Island... My Home.

didnt know if u were talking bout this guy or not; i think i interacted with him in the past but never did a deal. Have been following this thread and it got crazy in here. I personally know not to mess with mods on a site and to not expect something like a ban
is that him for sure?
Old 04-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #33
Clarka3

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...s-est1987.html

that's the specific thread, and houdini did a good job linking his previous misfires later.

just read the thread, he spirals out of control. Then Houdini posted the thread Ginger linked and rather than contribute to that conversation, he makes a sideways "Karma" remark that makes no sense other than the fact that it was Houdini posting the issue.

honestly, i never saw him contribute one positive thing to this place. this banishment was well-earned.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #34
Lex Kreations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
is that him for sure?
Not sure. Never dealt with the guy. I was kind of asking as well since people said they have met him

Army Veteran OIF
Old 04-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #35
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Kreations View Post
Not sure. Never dealt with the guy. I was kind of asking as well since people said they have met him
Oh ok cool just trying to confirm so not to throw some dude under the bus who unfortunately shares a name. BTW I think it may be him as several people have sent me links with a similar head shot.

Funny if you google jrbizerk1@yahoo.com this is the only result lol ohhh silly karma

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 04-02-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #36
oldgoldy97

Yet he had 300+ positive i-trader. According to some of those who left him feedback he was an A+++ member , a great buyer, a great member. I wish every one of you who left him those glowing remarks would take a look in the mirror and realize what a fool you were.

I swear, if I see another "A+++" remark left for anyone, including myself, I'm going to puke.

Now please re-read that post with me yelling it right into your face to get the full effect.

The best part of visiting Wisconsin? Leaving.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #37
IronMonkey415
Banned

Can we eat or bring food at the CARD SHOW? What if someone "trip" and spill food all over the table?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:19 PM   #38
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Not once has anyone said it was a card related issue. Based on his feedback rating there hasnt been any issues with him buying or selling. I suspect if you bought from him it was shipped properly and quickly, and if you sold to him he expected the same.

Its all personality issues that have lead to this. Trolling, Lying, and the moderator attacks have lasted for months. Factor in the other member claims (hugh trimming) and when we asked he got what I'd deem is his typical defense. I know someone who knows. But he wont give a name so we could research it. So that then goes back to lying but your also then defaming another member. We tend to put up with a lot compared to other sites that the first crack at a mod your done. If I screw up I'm willing to accept a few jabs. I'm human. But do you think think its best to continue to drag out the insults?

Jrb1 - 03-16-13 - Warning trolling:
Jrb1 - 07-24-13 Trolling Warning
Jrb1 - 8/25/13 - 14days - continued trolling and drama
Jrb1 - 1/31/14 - 30 days - continued insults & drama (also caught lying again)
Jrb1 -04/02/14 - Banned: Continued Issues, Unbackable False Membership Claims:
Old 04-02-2014, 12:31 PM   #39
Cubs_rock21

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Yet he had 300+ positive i-trader. According to some of those who left him feedback he was an A+++ member , a great buyer, a great member. I wish every one of you who left him those glowing remarks would take a look in the mirror and realize what a fool you were.

I swear, if I see another "A+++" remark left for anyone, including myself, I'm going to puke.

Now please re-read that post with me yelling it right into your face to get the full effect.
We are not Psychics, we cannot predict someone will go off the deep end. Every scammer/banned member builds up great feedback before losing it. I do not believe I ever had a deal with the guy, just my unbiased opinion about your comment here.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #40
HOFcollector
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post

This really isn't a fair statement to make. I had no idea about any of his prior doings until fish PMed me asking for info since I recently completed a deal with him. And quite frankly it is none of my business what he has done with other members. When I make a deal with a member, I look at iTrader and make sure that everything is groovy from a feedback standpoint, I don't search the forum to make sure everyone thought this guy is a great person and an asset to the forum.

After fish showed me what he has been emailing, I am just as happy as anyone for him being banned. But I knew nothing about this member when I sold him a lot of cards, which he promptly paid for, thus earning my positive feedback.

Calling me a "fool" for doing so is pretty "foolish" on your part.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:58 PM   #41
death2redemptions
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
Can you give more information on this? What started this? Why did he send those emails?

I saw him once at a show once a while ago and he seemed like a nice guy...kind of surprised he acted this way. What happened?
They are all....nice guys
Old 04-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #42
Orangejello727

Just from a mental health perspective, do you guy think he lost it off the handle all on his own? Or do you think a few people had a hand in provoking him to jump off the deep end when it came to the things he said? ...... Just wondering
Old 04-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #43
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

Is this a contest to guess what the edits arw? Blowouts version of a mad lib book?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:18 PM   #44
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Not once has anyone said it was a card related issue. Based on his feedback rating there hasnt been any issues with him buying or selling. I suspect if you bought from him it was shipped properly and quickly, and if you sold to him he expected the same.

Its all personality issues that have lead to this. Trolling, Lying, and the moderator attacks have lasted for months. Factor in the other member claims (hugh trimming) and when we asked he got what I'd deem is his typical defense. I know someone who knows. But he wont give a name so we could research it. So that then goes back to lying but your also then defaming another member. We tend to put up with a lot compared to other sites that the first crack at a mod your done. If I screw up I'm willing to accept a few jabs. I'm human. But do you think think its best to continue to drag out the insults?

Jrb1 - 03-16-13 - Warning trolling:
Jrb1 - 07-24-13 Trolling Warning
Jrb1 - 8/25/13 - 14days - continued trolling and drama
Jrb1 - 1/31/14 - 30 days - continued insults & drama (also caught lying again)
Jrb1 -04/02/14 - Banned: Continued Issues, Unbackable False Membership Claims:
Whats in my file?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #45
death2redemptions
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Just from a mental health perspective, do you guy think he lost it off the handle all on his own? Or do you think a few people had a hand in provoking him to jump off the deep end when it came to the things he said? ...... Just wondering
(OJ snickers behind the computer while putting the bait on his hook)
Old 04-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #46
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Whats in my file?
You dont win the most entries, sorry....however you may have the most colorful entry: 4/8/13 - warning - nudity
Old 04-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #47
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
(OJ snickers behind the computer while putting the bait on his hook)
Iluvfish2 stated that his trading, buying and selling was not the issue. That the issue of his punishment was based on his behaviour, comments and his lashing out with textual harrasment and vulgar language.

From a mental health perspective, those are a clear indication of a reaction to an action. We already know what he did was wrong and what he said was wrong. But do you ever wonder as to why he did it? Or what made him do it? I mean isnt that a cause for concern as well? The only way to stop such types of situation is to understand what starts it. Right?

Do you remember what you are banned for? Do you understand the underlying issues that you have solved that has let you back and now refrain from doing? Use that as an example
Old 04-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #48
calculusdork

Quote:
Iluvfish2 stated that his trading, buying and selling was not the issue. That the issue of his punishment was based on his behaviour, comments and his lashing out with textual harrasment and vulgar language.

From a mental health perspective, those are a clear indication of a reaction to an action. We already know what he did was wrong and what he said was wrong. But do you ever wonder as to why he did it? Or what made him do it? I mean isnt that a cause for concern as well? The only way to stop such types of situation is to understand what starts it. Right?
I will say ... in retrospect, he was far more calm and well-spoken in that DSR thread way back when.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #49
death2redemptions
Banned

Quote:

Do you remember what you are banned for? Do you understand the underlying issues that you have solved that has let you back and now refrain from doing? Use that as an example
I was banned for using sexual references. I wasn't attacking anyone so there is a bit of a difference.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #50
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
I will say ... in retrospect, he was far more calm and well-spoken in that DSR thread way back when.
I honestly think its a build of frustrtation from being picked on over and over. This is such a social hobby. Whether he deserved it or not is not the question at hand. I much rather focus on the issues that are leading to why certain individuals are "crapping" out.
Closed Thread