Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

Notices

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old 03-02-2016, 08:24 AM   #326
95jeffcat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardbooker View Post
Geez $999.00 for Platinum VIP with Evans, Stan, Mackie, Atwell & Grillo. I'm starting to think that convention signings are a more expensive hobby than card collecting!
it's because they are appearing courtesy of celebrity authentics. if you're familiar with celebrity authentics, they charge an arm and a leg for all of their products
95jeffcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:27 AM   #327
95jeffcat
Banned

is anyone going to the Texas Frightmare show, pretty stacked line up if you're a horror collector. i need help with a couple of elm street guests

The 11th Annual Texas Frightmare Weekend | The Southwest's Premier Horror Convention, Dallas TX
95jeffcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #328
northwellguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwellguy View Post
If anyone is going to Wizard World, Philadelphia I have a Frank Grillo photo I want signed with an inscription to me.

Not a fan of Captain America but I am a huge fan of his from way back when he was in The Shield, Prison Break, and more adeptly Warrior and Kingdom. I train MMA so I'd love to get an personalized auto.

If you are going to the Philly show and are willing to get the auto for me please pm me.
Quote:
Space City Comic Con in May in Houston TX, May 27th - 29th

If anyone is going to this please pm me

I have a photo of Adrian Paul I need auto'd
So no one can help me with either of these?

What the heck is this thread for if no one helps anyone?
northwellguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:12 AM   #329
Spider-Fan

Wizard world Philly is still months away. What is with the anger?

As a regular attendee of the show, I'm not thrilled to hear it's going to be jam packed this year.
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 AM   #330
hreed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf8MeVillie View Post
I have gold tickets to Supernatural Con in Atlanta, let me know if you want any autographs, $139 for the big guys, JENSEN ACKLES and JARED PADALECKI

Creation Entertainment's Supernatural Official Convention - Atlanta, GA -

Thanks
I was about to send you a PM but I checked prices quick and holy crap prices have shot up big time since last October at these events! I was going to go to the one in Chicago and it was $100 for Jared and Jensen, $35 for Misha and $25 for Mark. I was ready to drop almost $500 between tickets to get in and all the Misha and Mark autos I wanted but found out they actually charge and additional $6 on top of EVERY ticket you buy so my total jumped up to almost $600 after that and I was too insulted lol.
hreed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #331
hreed2

Quote:
So no one can help me with either of these?

What the heck is this thread for if no one helps anyone?
This thread is to help others and plenty of people have given out help and received help because of it. It's only been a day since you posted and you're asking for something very specific. Might want to give people a chance instead of expecting something right away.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:53 AM   #332
northwellguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Wizard world Philly is still months away. What is with the anger?.
Not anger. Try not to read your emotions into posts.

Yes I know it's months away but if someone is nice enough to mule for me it has to be arranged, money sent, picture mailed, etc. Takes a little time and can't be done last minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreed2 View Post
This thread is to help others and plenty of people have given out help and received help because of it. It's only been a day since you posted and you're asking for something very specific. Might want to give people a chance instead of expecting something right away.
Longer than a day to be sure.

With that said, no one really seems to be "muling" here. This thread has deteriorated into people just crowing and boasting about how great their own visit with be to various shows.
northwellguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:45 AM   #333
hreed2

Quote:

With that said, no one really seems to be "muling" here. This thread has deteriorated into people just crowing and boasting about how great their own visit with be to various shows.
Your first post asking about the Space City Con was yesterday at 1:16 PM and when you asked about Philly Wizard Con that was yesterday at 6:43 PM so it actually hasn't even been a full day. With that being said, just on the last couple pages I've seen at least 3 different posts with links to cons they're going to and telling people to just ask them if they want anything. I've had a couple people get me stuff from cons and have helped out a few more just off this thread so I don't know why you're being so negative and impatient about anything. Keep checking the thread to see if anybody mentions going to any cons you want and shoot them a PM or have some patience if you're asking for something specific.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #334
pinhead767

Quote:

Yes I know it's months away but if someone is nice enough to mule for me it has to be arranged, money sent, picture mailed, etc. Takes a little time and can't be done last minute.

That's not true. I've 'muled' a couple of times in the past year, and I've been contacted about doing it for Comicpalooza.

That being said, I'm definitely going to Comicpalooza, and I'll most likely be going to Fan Expo Dallas as well. I might go to Wizard World Tulsa depending on the guest list.
WTB/WTTF: Emmanuelle Chriqui Cards: Americana Prime Time Stars Signature Material #19; Americana Prime Time Stars Director's Cut Signatures #19A & 19B; 2011 ITG Canadiana Onyx Base Card; and Leaf Cut Signatures.
pinhead767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #335
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

If anyone going to WW Philly can help on a Hiddleston sig, it would be greatly appreciated.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 12:54 PM   #336
powder132366

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
If anyone going to WW Philly can help on a Hiddleston sig, it would be greatly appreciated.
As of right now it looks like Tom Hiddleston is only available as part of one of the VIP packages and does not have an individual autograph price. I am going to be setting up at this show but will have very limited availability to pick up any signatures.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:02 PM   #337
pinhead767

Fan Expo Dallas just announced Hayley Atwell will be attending on Friday.
WTB/WTTF: Emmanuelle Chriqui Cards: Americana Prime Time Stars Signature Material #19; Americana Prime Time Stars Director's Cut Signatures #19A & 19B; 2011 ITG Canadiana Onyx Base Card; and Leaf Cut Signatures.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #338
boadster
Banned

I have one that I am willing to let go. I sent you a PM...
boadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:37 PM   #339
rickstaman05

I'd like to thank powder132366 for muling Chloe Bennet (Agents of SHIELD) at Cleveland for me. Went above and beyond...She took his phone and did a personal message to me! Picture:

Video Message:
https://youtu.be/d2fqJUuvMCs

Last edited by rickstaman05; 03-02-2016 at 04:42 PM.
rickstaman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #340
Zahadum

I like the idea that people are willing to help out with cons they are going to but the issue I have is that some places don't list the additional autograph costs.

There is a few coming up that I would be interested in getting help with some autos but not having any idea what the celebrities are charging pretty much ends it for me.
Not going to bother someone and go through all the trouble and find out the celebrities want way more than I feel it is worth.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:33 PM   #341
jjsmallvillelvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahadum View Post
I like the idea that people are willing to help out with cons they are going to but the issue I have is that some places don't list the additional autograph costs.

There is a few coming up that I would be interested in getting help with some autos but not having any idea what the celebrities are charging pretty much ends it for me.
Not going to bother someone and go through all the trouble and find out the celebrities want way more than I feel it is worth.
If the person helping you is a frequent at a certain con sometimes they can give you averages of auto prices. From what I've seen most average actors seem to be $30-60. A lot around $40. If they are super famous they tend to be alot. At regular cons. Not creation ones.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Superman
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:14 PM   #342
pinhead767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahadum View Post

Most of the ones I go to don't post their autograph prices until around a month before the show.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:08 PM   #343
rickstaman05

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstaman05 View Post
I'd like to thank powder132366 for muling Chloe Bennet (Agents of SHIELD) at Cleveland for me. Went above and beyond...She took his phone and did a personal message to me! Picture:

Video Message:
By the way, the video is safe. I swear! Only 15 seconds...
Old 03-02-2016, 05:10 PM   #344
rickstaman05

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead767 View Post
That's not true. I've 'muled' a couple of times in the past year, and I've been contacted about doing it for Comicpalooza.
Thanks again!
Old 03-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #345
powder132366

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstaman05 View Post

Video Message:
You are most welcome! I feel like I set an unreasonably high bar with getting you a personal video message on my first mule. Really glad I was able to do that for you and now I have a fun story about the time I met Chloe Bennet.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:26 PM   #346
Spider-Fan

Quote:

And this is why I don't offer to mule on public forums.

And it doesn't take more than a week to arrange in my experience, and I've helped quite a few people out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Yeah as was said, right now $535 VIP only. Keep checking as the show approaches and see if they open up autograph only tickets for a reasonable price.
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:28 PM   #347
Angus Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdelan1 View Post
Burt Reynolds was just added to this show's lineup. I'll be going for Starship Troopers autos, but let me know if anyone needs anything.

Category Archive for "Celebrities" | 2016 Spring Super Megafest Comic-con
Any guesses on the Warriors' cast pricing? I'm interested in them at the right price, but I don't see pricing anywhere.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:04 PM   #348
jjsmallvillelvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Yeah as was said, right now $535 VIP only. Keep checking as the show approaches and see if they open up autograph only tickets for a reasonable price.
Someone had the big vip thing and didn't care about the hiddleston. I believe they offered it to them somewhere in the last couple of pages. So may work out. Tho I think they were paying about 1k for a vip with three people so the auto will still props be expensive!

I still can't get past how much Jarad and Jensen are at the creation ones. Creation is really upsetting me because they've increased prices all across the board ridiculus amounts in the past 3-4 years. Just because they can. They added an extra day to the conventions, but it's usually a pretty useless day. And every year everything goes up alot. And my guess is its more creations doing than the actors. While the conventions are nice, there's a lot about them that is annoying.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Superman
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:48 AM   #349
Zahadum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Con View Post
Any guesses on the Warriors' cast pricing? I'm interested in them at the right price, but I don't see pricing anywhere.
This is one I am interested in as well but without any idea on realistic pricing I don't even start any conversations with anyone that is going there, send stuff to be signed and then find out the prices and back out.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #350
Hippiekmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by powder132366 View Post
As of right now it looks like Tom Hiddleston is only available as part of one of the VIP packages and does not have an individual autograph price. I am going to be setting up at this show but will have very limited availability to pick up any signatures.
Tom Hiddleston Solo VIP sold out in less then 1 day
Hippiekmt is offline   Reply With Quote