Blowout Cards Forums
2018 tops chrome

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2016, 12:23 AM   #76
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the 9 Realms
Posts: 18,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
If you don't like the reply then you can kick rocks and move on. What happened already happened and no one is out anything other than a precious piece of cardboard being in my trash instead of his hands.
__________________
Bring me your Tyler Higbee cards!
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Favorite teams: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, Celtics, Globetrotters
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:24 AM   #77
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue138 View Post
I just don't understand why you didn't take a pic when you found the card supposedly all chewed up. You have to know that people won't just take your word for it and you should have proof to back up your story. It just doesn't make sense.
I won the card in a contest and wasn't out anything. I was just simply pissed that the dog had done it and I was tired and didn't want to deal with it so I just pitched it. I already knew he had his money back and was out nothing. Lack of better judgement?....probably...but it is what it is.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:30 AM   #78
Andrew Jones
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 10,859
Default

__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #79
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Okay here's how it went down since the biased mod decided to ban me for a day before knowing any actual details. I had the card listed on eBay and here as I do many things I try to sell as selling here isn't a sure thing. The member here offered $32 and I told him that was fine. A day went by and he didn't pay and I left to go to work not thinking about taking it off eBay. I work in a prison and can't have my phone with me so from 3pm-11pm I couldn't respond or see anything. I had the card listed on eBay at $59.99 OBO and set to automatically accept offers over $40. When I got out to my car I saw that he finally paid and that the card sold on eBay. I then got home and found the damn card laying on the floor in shreds. I was pissed about that because the stupid dog is my wife's dog that she had before we met and I can't stand the little thing as is. It was in bad shape so I just threw it away and explained the situation to everyone and refunded both parties immediately. The member here asked to see a picture and I told him it was in the trash and that I couldn't take a picture. Almost 4 days passed an I heard nothing from the member here and then I up and get a negative out of no where when I figured it was done and over. I've been here for over 5 years and I've never wronged anyone and I've spent gobs of money here as well. I was in the wrong by leaving the dude a negative as I was pissed that he decided to leave me a negative out of no where when I thought everything was smoothed over. In the end it was still my fault, but the member here could have handled it better too instead of being a whinny baby. It's a piece of cardboard and you got your money back immediately as I'm no thief...what happened was out of my hands as sh*t happens. As for the mod, I've always had run ins with the guy for stupid minor stuff like not noticing the time and bumping something early by stupid amounts like less than an hour. He has always singled me out for some reason while other people seem to get away with it. He didn't ask me anything about the situation and banned me for a day. Even when I PM'd him the situation he didn't even reply back acknowledging anything. He's biased and obviously a keyboard God...whatever he says goes. I risk my life at work on a nightly basis around felons who I have no idea what they are in for or what diseases they might have....then to come home and get pushed around by someone who doesn't know me or the situation.
there are more than one mod that look at cases... and i don't think anybody is buying your story, bro. might as well really let the dog have at it now,

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
If you don't like the reply then you can kick rocks and move on. What happened already happened and no one is out anything other than a precious piece of cardboard being in my trash instead of his hands.
don't like being grilled for lying, go kick rocks.




i love the "precious piece of cardboard" line people always use when they get caught being a scumbag.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:46 AM   #80
Cubs_rock21
Member
 
Cubs_rock21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 9,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
If you don't like the reply then you can kick rocks and move on. What happened already happened and no one is out anything other than a precious piece of cardboard being in my trash instead of his hands.
Show a screen shot of the refund and the time stamped message you sent to the buyer on eBay saying the dog ate the card. That will clear you. Nobody will be holding their breath though.
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:50 AM   #81
4SeamCollect
Member
 
4SeamCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
I won the card in a contest and wasn't out anything. I was just simply pissed that the dog had done it and I was tired and didn't want to deal with it so I just pitched it. I already knew he had his money back and was out nothing. Lack of better judgement?....probably...but it is what it is.
Personally I don't see the big deal here. Did you steal money? No. Did someone get disappointed? Yes. It happens. I don't see the big deal about having to "prove" your story. Who cares if the dog ate it? Even if you just decided that you wanted to keep it, why is it such a big deal?

Next time buyers know to use the "no take backs" rule. It's been working since I was 6 years old. ��
4SeamCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:51 AM   #82
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Funny thing is, I don't have to do what you say. Then there will be another reply calling me a liar and it will just keep going in circles. It's really funny watching everyone get all worked up when I could care less what you think. Enjoy your evening
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:55 AM   #83
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Funny thing is, I don't have to do what you say. Then there will be another reply calling me a liar and it will just keep going in circles. It's really funny watching everyone get all worked up when I could care less what you think. Enjoy your evening
you really don't have to do anything we ask. but if you were truly innocent and really worried about clearing your name, you'd post a screenshot of the timestamped message you sent to the buyer on ebay about the dog eating the card AND the refund.

but you won't, because you're lying. now, if you do, I'll be the first to step right up and eat some crow and apologize.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SeamCollect View Post
Personally I don't see the big deal here. Did you steal money? No. Did someone get disappointed? Yes. It happens. I don't see the big deal about having to "prove" your story. Who cares if the dog ate it? Even if you just decided that you wanted to keep it, why is it such a big deal?

Next time buyers know to use the "no take backs" rule. It's been working since I was 6 years old. ��




but seriously though- it's a matter of principle. We don't know each other here. You have to do everything clean and by the book to build your reputation. Stuff like this happens, and it makes it harder for people to trust you in the future.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:57 AM   #84
BGT Masters
Member
 
BGT Masters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wellsville, New York
Posts: 7,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Funny thing is, I don't have to do what you say. Then there will be another reply calling me a liar and it will just keep going in circles. It's really funny watching everyone get all worked up when I could care less what you think. Enjoy your evening
If I had a mob calling me out for being a liar I would make them eat crow and post screen shots. Hell I would dig the card out of the garbage and scan it as well. For once it would be nice to have one of these stories to actually be true.
__________________
If you have less than 30 feedback or poor feedback I'm going to ask that you send first.
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:58 AM   #85
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
If I had a mob calling me out for being a liar I would make them eat crow and post screen shots. Hell I would dig the card out of the garbage and scan it as well. For once it would be nice to have one of these stories to actually be true.
the one time i saw it to be true, somebody actually posted the picture of the card off jump street to avoid the whole kerfuffle.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:03 AM   #86
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
but seriously though- it's a matter of principle. We don't know each other here. You have to do everything clean and by the book to build your reputation. Stuff like this happens, and it makes it harder for people to trust you in the future.
Exactly we don't know anyone. I don't care if you don't want to sell to me or buy from me. Someone out there will want my money and someone out there will always want what I have. I don't steal from anyone as do I not want to be stolen from. You can obviously believe what you want, but at the end of the day no one is out anything.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:09 AM   #87
4SeamCollect
Member
 
4SeamCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post


but seriously though- it's a matter of principle. We don't know each other here. You have to do everything clean and by the book to build your reputation. Stuff like this happens, and it makes it harder for people to trust you in the future.
I'm not rescuing anyone. Like the highlighted portion of your quote says, "We don't know each other here." Yet, for someone to be an honest person, they must PROVE it to everyone here. The burden of proof should lay on the accuser, not the accused. You want to say that someone did something then you had better be able to back it up. Does anyone here have proof that he shipped the card to the eBay winner? If not, you have nothing. That is fact. Everything else is a collective assumption. Does anyone here live/work with SLUFAN83? I'm just saying that it seems to be a witch hunt going on every time someone gets disappointed on this site. If "we don't know each other here", then act accordingly. I think bullying people from either side is dumb.
4SeamCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:11 AM   #88
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Exactly we don't know anyone. I don't care if you don't want to sell to me or buy from me. Someone out there will want my money and someone out there will always want what I have. I don't steal from anyone as do I not want to be stolen from. You can obviously believe what you want, but at the end of the day no one is out anything.
except the guy is out the card that you two agreed to buy/sell.

so yes, he IS out something. and, you are out something since your card was destroyed. Or are you saying nobody is out anything because your card wasn't destroyed?




for reference, do you realize what the member has been going through with his family for the last few years? Dustin is the LAST person I would feel good about screwing over.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:14 AM   #89
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

The bullying is everywhere when someone doesn't get their way or thinks they are right when no one else can be. It's easy to sit behind a computer screen and talk all the trash in the world. I think it's entertaining to see people get so worked up over nothing, but that's just me. But in the end the dude isn't out anything but decided to take it to the next level. I'm only staying up right now because I'm off work tomorrow I I like to see all the humorous things people can come up with. I think we need more little pictures with funny sayings. Okay....go!
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:17 AM   #90
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SeamCollect View Post
I'm not rescuing anyone. Like the highlighted portion of your quote says, "We don't know each other here." Yet, for someone to be an honest person, they must PROVE it to everyone here. The burden of proof should lay on the accuser, not the accused. You want to say that someone did something then you had better be able to back it up. Does anyone here have proof that he shipped the card to the eBay winner? If not, you have nothing. That is fact. Everything else is a collective assumption. Does anyone here live/work with SLUFAN83? I'm just saying that it seems to be a witch hunt going on every time someone gets disappointed on this site. If "we don't know each other here", then act accordingly. I think bullying people from either side is dumb.


uhhhh. this isn't the court of law. paypal thinks the way we do. The onus is on the seller to get the card to the buyer without issue. So when a card is damaged in transit or doesn't arrive, the seller is on the hook.

How do you honestly expect the OP to prove that the seller's dog did or didn't eat the card as they said? They proved that they paid for the card, and were refunded and did not get a card. Don't you think that should be instantly on the seller to prove such an irregular claim as "my dog ate it"? If not, I got an MJ rookie card i'll sell you for gift payment only up front, no scans. Shoot, slacker students around the world must be rejoicing if teachers now have to physically go to each students' house to investigate if the family pet mauled their homework and can't just get called out.


there is a very big difference between bullying somebody and calling out their #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:18 AM   #91
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
except the guy is out the card that you two agreed to buy/sell.

so yes, he IS out something. and, you are out something since your card was destroyed. Or are you saying nobody is out anything because your card wasn't destroyed?




for reference, do you realize what the member has been going through with his family for the last few years? Dustin is the LAST person I would feel good about screwing over.
I don't know the guy, so I don't know. I immediately gave him his money back as I wouldn't want to be kept without either money or product either. As I said previously, I won the card in a contest so I really wasn't out anything either except a period of time wasted in frustration. I kindly messaged him stating that I was sorry for any inconvenience and that I had refunded his payment. I really don't know what more I could have done. Should I have given him some free money or McDonald's coupons?
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:21 AM   #92
BGT Masters
Member
 
BGT Masters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wellsville, New York
Posts: 7,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SeamCollect View Post
I'm not rescuing anyone. Like the highlighted portion of your quote says, "We don't know each other here." Yet, for someone to be an honest person, they must PROVE it to everyone here. The burden of proof should lay on the accuser, not the accused. You want to say that someone did something then you had better be able to back it up. Does anyone here have proof that he shipped the card to the eBay winner? If not, you have nothing. That is fact. Everything else is a collective assumption. Does anyone here live/work with SLUFAN83? I'm just saying that it seems to be a witch hunt going on every time someone gets disappointed on this site. If "we don't know each other here", then act accordingly. I think bullying people from either side is dumb.
I think everyone has been around long enough to know if someone refuses to do something as simple as post screen shots to back up their story they are either trolling or are lying. Personally I hope the moderators draw a line in the sand and say proof or ban. You don't have a right to be on this site and its not bullying. If you have a story of why you failed to complete your end of a deal and there are obvious red flags (selling same item to multiple people)
then you should have to prove you are being honest. What honest person with an ounce of honor wouldn't?
__________________
If you have less than 30 feedback or poor feedback I'm going to ask that you send first.
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:30 AM   #93
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
I think everyone has been around long enough to know if someone refuses to do something as simple as post screen shots to back up their story they are either trolling or are lying. Personally I hope the moderators draw a line in the sand and say proof or ban. You don't have a right to be on this site and its not bullying. If you have a story of why you failed to complete your end of a deal and there are obvious red flags (selling same item to multiple people)
then you should have to prove you are being honest. What honest person with an ounce of honor wouldn't?
I did fail to complete my end of the deal and got my negative feedback because of it.....I refunded him because that's what any honest person should do. Did I not do the right thing?

I don't have to prove anything. I messed up the transaction and I gave him his money back immediately.

Last edited by slufan83; 01-22-2016 at 01:33 AM.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:34 AM   #94
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
I did fail to complete my end of the deal and got my negative feedback because of it.....I refunded him because that's what any honest person should do. Did I not do the right thing?
well, you left a retaliatory neg. because you were "mad".


and the refund would have been granted without you doing it, once paypal forced your hand.


in this case, the right thing would have been to gather and provide as much proof as possible to show that yes, this very unfortunate and rare thing did happen.

obviously the card isn't going to be shown. You could end this entire thing by posting screenshot images of the message and refund you sent to the ebay buyer with timestamps visible. that would be the right thing. you aren't doing the right thing.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:36 AM   #95
shrevecity
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Okay here's how it went down since the biased mod decided to ban me for a day before knowing any actual details. I had the card listed on eBay and here as I do many things I try to sell as selling here isn't a sure thing. The member here offered $32 and I told him that was fine. A day went by and he didn't pay and I left to go to work not thinking about taking it off eBay. I work in a prison and can't have my phone with me so from 3pm-11pm I couldn't respond or see anything. I had the card listed on eBay at $59.99 OBO and set to automatically accept offers over $40. When I got out to my car I saw that he finally paid and that the card sold on eBay. I then got home and found the damn card laying on the floor in shreds. I was pissed about that because the stupid dog is my wife's dog that she had before we met and I can't stand the little thing as is. It was in bad shape so I just threw it away and explained the situation to everyone and refunded both parties immediately. The member here asked to see a picture and I told him it was in the trash and that I couldn't take a picture. Almost 4 days passed an I heard nothing from the member here and then I up and get a negative out of no where when I figured it was done and over. I've been here for over 5 years and I've never wronged anyone and I've spent gobs of money here as well. I was in the wrong by leaving the dude a negative as I was pissed that he decided to leave me a negative out of no where when I thought everything was smoothed over. In the end it was still my fault, but the member here could have handled it better too instead of being a whinny baby. It's a piece of cardboard and you got your money back immediately as I'm no thief...what happened was out of my hands as sh*t happens. As for the mod, I've always had run ins with the guy for stupid minor stuff like not noticing the time and bumping something early by stupid amounts like less than an hour. He has always singled me out for some reason while other people seem to get away with it. He didn't ask me anything about the situation and banned me for a day. Even when I PM'd him the situation he didn't even reply back acknowledging anything. He's biased and obviously a keyboard God...whatever he says goes. I risk my life at work on a nightly basis around felons who I have no idea what they are in for or what diseases they might have....then to come home and get pushed around by someone who doesn't know me or the situation.
Why not take a photo? Why leave a clearly retaliatory neg? What you said in the neg clearly made you look worse than the OP, the mod did you a favor by removing it probably. Had you just taken the neg like a man and moved on this thread would not be here you would not have been suspended.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:38 AM   #96
4SeamCollect
Member
 
4SeamCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 765
Default

Either way, this is why I'm sticking to COMC for most of my selling from now on. At least there I can't get caught up in the feedback game. I'm almost positive that the OP can get this card again. Its not super rare and once they do, they'll be happy again.
4SeamCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:39 AM   #97
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
well, you left a retaliatory neg. because you were "mad".


and the refund would have been granted without you doing it, once paypal forced your hand.


in this case, the right thing would have been to gather and provide as much proof as possible to show that yes, this very unfortunate and rare thing did happen.

obviously the card isn't going to be shown. You could end this entire thing by posting screenshot images of the message and refund you sent to the ebay buyer with timestamps visible. that would be the right thing. you aren't doing the right thing.
I'd never let anything go as far as PayPal having to force anything. It's an inconvenience to the other party to keep them waiting if they are stealing from them or not sending their item. I didn't have the item to send so I refunded him as I should. I have no interest in stealing from someone.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:44 AM   #98
BGT Masters
Member
 
BGT Masters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wellsville, New York
Posts: 7,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
I did fail to complete my end of the deal and got my negative feedback because of it.....I refunded him because that's what any honest person should do. Did I not do the right thing?

I don't have to prove anything. I messed up the transaction and I gave him his money back immediately.
How do we know if you did the right thing, you won't prove it. Refunding them means very little because he could get his money back regardless and in not doing so you would get an automatic ban. Everytime you make another post refusing to prove anything you are doing the wrong thing. Just shut everyone up and post screen shots, its that simple.

You've been around long enough to know if a card is damaged and its already sold/traded to scan it or take a picture. Throw in the fact you sold it for more on ebay and it looks down right suspicious.
__________________
If you have less than 30 feedback or poor feedback I'm going to ask that you send first.
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:47 AM   #99
slufan83
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gillespie, IL
Posts: 2,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
How do we know if you did the right thing, you won't prove it. Refunding them means very little because he could get his money back regardless and in not doing so you would get an automatic ban. Everytime you make another post refusing to prove anything you are doing the wrong thing. Just shut everyone up and post screen shots, its that simple.

You've been around long enough to know if a card is damaged and its already sold/traded to scan it or take a picture. Throw in the fact you sold it for more on ebay and it looks down right suspicious.
Your input means very little to me. Sure he would get his refund regardless, but what would be the point in making him wait through the claims process when I know there is no card left to send in the first place? Instead I refunded him immediately to end any further issue. YAY!
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:58 AM   #100
248rayment4343
Member
 
248rayment4343's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 6,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slufan83 View Post
Your input means very little to me. Sure he would get his refund regardless, but what would be the point in making him wait through the claims process when I know there is no card left to send in the first place? Instead I refunded him immediately to end any further issue. YAY!

Bro BGT masters was giving u good advice letting u know that next time take a few pic's that way no one can call u out!


No need to get rude or crappy with him!!
__________________
I MISS TOPPS FOOTBALL!
248rayment4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.