Blowout Cards Forums
2018 topps heritage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

Notices

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Old 05-31-2018, 11:18 PM   #51
bronxbomber33

Nice results lately. That Murphy card looks great!
Old 06-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #52
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber33 View Post
Nice results lately. That Murphy card looks great!
Thanks for checking it out! You've had some nice returns lately as well!
TylerSchmidt28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #53
TylerSchmidt28

Nice night last night doing the Altoona Curve, by far the best signing team Iíve ever encountered in the minors leagues. Most of the team would sign for ever and talk to you forever if you wanted. Cole Tucker is still the nicest guy in the league, but Martin, Garcia, Hayes, Craig, Jackson and Alemais are all also extremely friendly. I didnít see Mitch Keller before the game and missed him postgame when getting someone else, a lot of them came out at once and it was pretty hectic as the bus was getting ready to go.

Pregame:
8/8 KeíBryan Hayes
8/8 Will Craig
6/6 Jason Martin
5/5 Stephen Alemais
3/3 Bralin Jackson
2/2 Cole Tucker
2/2 Yeudy Garcia
1/6 Bryan Reynolds

Postgame:
7/7 Will Craig
3/3 Jason Martin
1/6 Bryan Reynolds

Back at it again tonight!

Old 06-02-2018, 11:31 PM   #54
TylerSchmidt28

Fun night doing the Altoona Curve in Hartford, I didnít have much left for them card wise so focused on getting pictures with the top prospects and got the six guys which I wanted.

Pregame:
3/3 Bryan Reynolds
5/5 KeíBryan Hayes

Postgame:
1/1, 1/1 Mitch Keller
1/4 Bryan Reynolds

Pictures with KeíBryan Hayes (Pirates #4 Prospect) Bryan Reynolds (#6), Taylor Hearn (#10), Will Craig (#17), Stephen Alemais (#19), and Jason Martin (#21). All were friendly. Back tomorrow to do the Yard Goats!

Old 06-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #55
TylerSchmidt28

Fun day doing the Hartford Yard Goats and Altoona Curve. Thinking Top Prospect Brendan Rodgers could get promoted at anytime now so goal was to get a pic with him and was able to easily.

Pregame:
2/2 Parker French
2/2 Jack Wynkoop
1/2 Peter Lambert
1/1 Brendan Rodgers

Postgame:
3/4 Forrest Wall
1/1, 1/1 Mitch Keller
1/1, 1/1 Bryan Reynolds

Also got photos from yesterday signed by Ke’Bryan Hayes, Taylor Hearn, Will Craig, Stephen Alemais, and Jason Martin. Almost finished my team sheet for Altoona, thought I had but on further review I missed a relief pitcher, oh well. Didn’t have much for either team but still got a decent amount done and had a fun time, hope everyone has a good week!

Old 06-07-2018, 08:35 PM   #56
TylerSchmidt28

Did the York Revolution last night down in New Britain after a few days off. Did pretty well, got almost everything I brought signed!

2/2 Ryan Dent
2/2 Michael Burgess
2/2 Welington Dotel
2/2 Travis Witherspoon
2/2 Melky Mesa
2/2 Jared Mitchell
5/5 Alexi Casilla

Probably gonna do some more independent league later this week too with Somerset coming to town!

Old 06-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #57
TylerSchmidt28

Went down to Somerset vs New Britain today and got a few former major leaguers and cards I wanted signed, still missed a handful of players for Somerset though so might head back tomorrow

3/3 Danny Dorn
3/3 Julio Borbon
2/2 Alfredo Rodriguez
2/2 Adam Weisenburger
4/4 Mark Hamburger
3/3 Tyler Badamo (1 for SoxAutographs29)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Old 06-09-2018, 10:38 PM   #58
TylerSchmidt28

Not much tonight for Somerset vs New Britain; got a pair of former major leaguers at least. Missed a bunch of guys for Somerset who were inactive and not there and a few pitchers who I never saw unfortunately, oh well

8/8 Jason Rogers
5/5 Endy Chavez

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Old 06-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #59
TylerSchmidt28

Relatively good day yesterday in Pawtucket; got the main guy I wanted in Kevin Kramer since when he came through Hartford last year he had a broken wrist and couldn’t sign.

Pregame:
3/3 Kevin Kramer
2/3 Kevin Newman
2/2 Erich Weiss
2/2 Ryan Lavarnway

Postgame:
1/3, 1/3 Kevin Newman
1/1 Ryan Lavarnway
1/2 Mike Olt
1/1 Williams Jerez
2/2 Jordan Betts

Hartford is back home with Erie and Binghamton this week as well as the NYPL starting; should be an interesting week for sure...hope everyone has a good one!

Old 06-18-2018, 09:04 PM   #60
TylerSchmidt28

My past week in review:

Tuesday:
Good Night getting some Erie Seawolves down in Hartford, and nice to see a bunch of guys who I saw in the NYPL with Norwich not too long ago. Brought cards for 12 guys who were there and all 12 signed with no problem.

Pregame:
2/2 Adam Ravenelle
3/4 Mark Ecker
1/1 Arvicent Perez
2/3 Jake Rogers
8/8 Matt Hall
2/2 Willie Blair
1/1 Mike Hessman
1/1 AJ Simcox

Postgame:
2/4, 1/3 Beau Burrows
1/2 Spencer Turnbull
1/1 Sandy Baez
1/1 Mark Ecker
8/8 Kyle Funkhouser
2/2 Andrew Graham

No complaints at all. Ravenelle, Simcox, and Rogers signed pictures I had taken with them in past years. Added pictures with some Tigers Top 30 Prospects Matt Hall (#23), Sergio Alcantara (#24), and Jacob Robson (#26).

Wednesday:
Had a work event so couldnít do pregame but was able to do some quick postgame for Erie vs Hartford. Got all 5 guys I had cards of for Erie, and one player for Hartford. Also got Jake Rogers to sign my ticket from the night before and he inscribed 3 HRís since he hit 3 Homers Tuesday Night.

2/2 Beau Burrows
1/1 Kyle Funkhouser
1/1 Spencer Turnbull
2/2 Jake Rogers
1/2 Kenny Wilson
4/4 Forrest Wall

Thursday:
Brief day doing pregame for the Erie SeaWolves in Hartford. Erie had been so good to me that I only had cards left for three players. Got two of those and didnít see Beau Burrows pregame so wasnít sticking around just for more of him.

1/1 Kenny Wilson
1/1 Spencer Turnbull

Also got photos signed which I took Tuesday Night by Matt Hall, Sergio Alcantara, and Jake Robson. My team sheet also came out nice for Erie, I got 22/26 players on it, 3 that I missed I got on cards so only missed one relief pitcher on the whole team.

Friday:
The New York Penn League opened and instead of going to Tebow mania in Hartford I headed down to Norwich to get a few guys I wanted for Lowell

2/2 Cole Brannen
7/7 Xavier LeGrant
1/1 Danny Bethea

Unfortunately when signing the 2nd one, Brannen slightly smudged one of the cards but it wasnít too bad. Wasnít easy to get autographs because they had to rush in after stretching to line up on the foul lines for opening day. So I only got 10 Spinners on my team sheet but at least it included the Red Sox 3rd and 4th round picks this year.

Saturday:
For Hartford vs Binghamton Tebow mania was in full effect and Iím not going to comment on it except that security for Hartford took it way too seriously and autographs were not permitted for Binghamton pregame (I didnít even have interest in getting Tebow), and postgame quickly became a mess because of some bad decision making on their part. In the end I got almost everyone I wanted but the fun was completely sucked out of it.

6/6 Nelson Molina
1/4 Sean Nolin
2/2 Forrest Wall
4/4 Frank Viola
1/1 Champ Stuart
1/4 Jhoan Urena
2/4 Justin Dunn
1/1 Marcos Molina

Photos with Wes Rogers and Mylz Jones. Got my photo signed that I previously had taken with Brendan Rodgers. Yard Goats had a fan fest earlier in the day that I took a picture with Brian Mundell and Ryan Metzler at, still need to get Metzler on it.

Sunday:
1/1 Brendan Rodgers
4/4 Scott Copeland

Also got Rogers and Jones to sign the photos from the day before. Didnít do postgame, Hopefully all is back to normal for Richmond.

Have a nice week everyone, going to do some much more low-key games this week with Southern Maryland vs New Britain and Brooklyn vs Connecticut.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:20 PM   #61
rukastar

Great stuff as usual! I completely skipped Binghamton this time around but will try them in August... so tired of Tebow mania! I wish he could get promoted or cut/put on DL indefinitely. I'm eying my first Tigers game on Friday the 29th vs. Staten Island, seems like SI has a lot of guys with cards. Will you go to see Richmond next week?
15 Stars & Stripes
rukastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:31 AM   #62
TripleCrown24

Looks like a great week. Nice job on Erie, they just got Faedo and Cameron too, so I imagine that'll be a pretty popular team for graphing with so many of the top prospects there.
Please do not ship to me PWE
TripleCrown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:46 AM   #63
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post
Great stuff as usual! I completely skipped Binghamton this time around but will try them in August... so tired of Tebow mania! I wish he could get promoted or cut/put on DL indefinitely. I'm eying my first Tigers game on Friday the 29th vs. Staten Island, seems like SI has a lot of guys with cards. Will you go to see Richmond next week?
Thank you sir...Binghamton was just not a fun series to be at because of the fans it brought out and the way security handled it, they didnít even allow autographs on the Yard Goats side at first until an usher who has been with the team 15 years overruled the security guards. I donít care where Tebow is in August as long as heís not with Binghamton. I will definitely be at Richmond for all four games and then doing Staten Island on Saturday the 30th, really hoping to get Matt Sauer and Nolan Martinez. See you next week!
Old 06-19-2018, 07:47 AM   #64
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown24 View Post
Looks like a great week. Nice job on Erie, they just got Faedo and Cameron too, so I imagine that'll be a pretty popular team for graphing with so many of the top prospects there.
Thank you, and I wish they could have promoted those two earlier in the week, would love to add them. Oh well, perhaps Iíll be making a trip to New Hampshire in August to catch them!
Old 06-19-2018, 10:10 PM   #65
TylerSchmidt28

Did well tonight for Southern Maryland vs New Britain. Got 10 of the 13 Blue Crabs I brought and might head back tomorrow.

4/4 Cory Vaughn
4/4 Angelys Nina
3/3 Ryan Strausborger
1/1 Angelo Sonoco
3/8 Brandon Compton
2/2 Drake Britton
2/2 Cody Eppley
1/1 Shane Watson
1/1 Daryl Thompson
1/1 Sam Runion

Hope everyone is having a good week

Old 06-23-2018, 10:55 PM   #66
TylerSchmidt28

A calm week doing some low-key leagues:

Wednesday:

Did the New Britain Bees, almost got everybody that I brought.

2/2 Tyler Badamo
2/4 Jim Fuller
4/7 Josh Thole
4/4 Reid Brignac
6/6 Jonathan Galvez
2/2 Deibinson Romero
3/3 Jamar Walton
3/3 Jason Rogers
2/2 Wally Backman

Thursday:
Did Brooklyn down in Norwich and got mostly everyone I wanted. Love this league, some real nice and fan-friendly players

1/1 Christian James
1/1 Jose Miguel Medina
3/3 Ryley Gilliam
2/2 Nick Meyer
4/4 Marlon Anderson

Photos with Mets 5th and 6th rounders Ryley Gilliam and Nick Meyer.

Friday:
Not much left for Brooklyn tonight but went anyways to get as much as I could on my team sheet. Ended up getting 32 players, almost finishing the team. Also on cards:

2/2 Carl Stajduhar

Got photos from Thursday signed by Ryley Gilliam and Nick Meyer, as well as a foul ball signed by Chase Chambers which he almost took my head off with. No autographing this weekend for me, hope everyone has a good one!

Old 07-02-2018, 07:32 PM   #67
TylerSchmidt28

Another weekly review of Richmond vs Hartford over 4 games and then Staten Island vs Connecticut on Saturday Night

Monday:

First day doing the Richmond Flying Squirrels in Hartford, they were a good team. Still had more to get done the rest of the series though

2/2 Dylan Davis
1/6 Matt Lipka
3/3 Garrett Williams
1/1 Aramis Garcia
3/3 Miguel Gomez
2/2 CJ Hinojosa
4/4 Ryan Howard
4/4 Ronnie Jebavy
1/1 Glenn Dishman

Got a Photo with Giants #9 Prospect Garrett Williams as well

Tuesday
Did the Richmond Flying Squirrels again in hopes of getting the six guys I missed the day before. Got four of them pregame and then wanted to stay after to get the other two but the game went almost four hours. I stuck with it though and got them but it was a long night.

Pregame:
2/2 Ryan Howard
1/1 Jonah Arenado
4/4 Jerry Sands
2/2 Caleb Gindl
2/3 Luigi Rodriguez

Postgame:
1/1 Shaun Anderson
1/1 Aramis Garcia
1/1 Willie Harris

Also got a photo with Giants Prospect, Ryan Howard, and got my photo with Garrett Williams from the night before, signed.

Wednesday & Thursday
Two rainy nights in Hartford but somehow they still played without delay and I still got autographs both days. Focused more on getting my team sheet done and got most of the team.

2/2 Jerry Sands
1/2, 1/1 Aramis Garcia
2/2 CJ Hinojosa (2x Rukastar)
2/4 Ronnie Jebavy (1x Rukastar)
2/2 Garrett Williams (1x Rukastar)
6/6 Caleb Gindl (3x Rukastar)
2/4 Matt Lipka
3/3 Ryan Howard (1x Rukastar)
2/2 Luigi Rodriguez

Also got my photo taken with Ryan Howard from the previous night signed, and added new photos with Jesus Tinoco of Hartford and Aramis Garcia of Richmond (He was in a very happy mood, talkative and was signing 3 per, of course the day I only put out one for him). My team sheet for Richmond also came out nice.

Finally Hartford played a novelty game as the ďWhirly BirdsĒ and were auctioning off the jerseys. Not usually a huge fan of one game jerseys but I was digging the light blue and red. So I bid on Mylz Jones for the $75 minimum before the game started and no one else touched his for the rest of the game so I ended up with it. Not sure what Iíll do with it but itís actually pretty nice.

Saturday

Went down to Norwich to do Staten Island wanting to get 3 players and all 3 were extremely nice kids and very personable. Had a great day.

5/5 Nolan Martinez
4/4 Matt Sauer
2/2 Canaan Smith

Photos with all 3 of them, the #10 (Sauer), #18 (Martinez), and #23 (Smith) Prospects in the Yankees organization. Also got a lot on my team sheet. Hope everyone had a good week and enjoys the holiday!

Old 07-04-2018, 09:49 AM   #68
TylerSchmidt28

Did the Long Island Ducks last night in New Britain and lucked out that 6:20-6:40 was the little window there was no rain and I got most of the guys I wanted

2/2 Taylor Ard
2/2 Emilio Bonifacio
2/2 Daniel Fields
2/2 Cody Puckett
3/3 Lew Ford
3/6 Travis Snider
1/1 Jordany Valdespin
1/1 Asher Tolliver

Hope everyone has a nice 4th of July! Iíll be doing Portland vs Hartford and Lowell vs Norwich over the next 5 days

Old 07-04-2018, 10:05 AM   #69
tribetown

Dude you're having a great year. Happy 4th to you and your family as well.
tribetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:05 AM   #70
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribetown View Post
Dude you're having a great year. Happy 4th to you and your family as well.
Thank you! And so are you, already having passed your goals! Hope you're having a nice holiday and summer
Old 07-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #71
TylerSchmidt28

Another weekly review after 5 days of doing Portland @ Hartford with one Lowell @ Connecticut game mixed in and a nice long TTM Return

Wednesday
Celebrated my 4th of July with the Portland Sea Dogs vs Hartford Yard Goats. The Hartford team set finally came out so I did the Goats pregame to get as many of them that I could and then did some Sea Dogs postgame. Did pretty well with both teams.

Hartford:
1/1 Scott Burcham
1/1 Omar Carrizales
1/1 Yonathan Daza
1/1 Sam Hilliard
1/1 Mylz Jones
1/1 Ryan Metzler
1/1 Nelson Molina
1/1 Brian Mundell
1/1 Brendan Rodgers
1/1 Logan Cozart
1/1 Frank Duncan
1/1 Parker French
1/1 Evan Grills
1/1 Mitch Horacek
1/1 Craig Schlitter
1/1 Jesus Tinoco
1/1 Sam Tidaback
1/1 Roberto Ramos
1/1 Mark Brewer
1/1 Warren Schaeffer
2/3 Forrest Wall

Metzler and Tinoco also signed photos for me, and Metzler signed a ticket and inscribed Walk-Off, and also got Brandon Bednar to sign a ticket and inscribe 5-5. Overall got 20 cards from the new team set done

Portland:
1/1 Tate Matheny
1/4 Josh Ockimey
2/2 Tony Renda
3/3 Trey Ball
3/3 Teddy Stankiewicz
1/1 Matthew Kent
4/4 Mike Shawaryn
4/4 Kyle Hart
4/4 Travis Lakins

Thursday
Wasnít the best for autographs and I could only stay pregame. Most of Portland either declined, said no, or said after the game; they seem to be a much better team after the game anyways.

1/1 Jhon Nunez
1/1 Tate Matheny

Also got a picture with Chad De La Guerra. As for the Yard Goats they had a pregame with autograph signing with 6 players, none of which I needed but took a picture with them: Nelson Molina, Frank Duncan, Brian Mundell, Sam Hilliard, Yonathan Daza, and Mitch Horacek, all are friendly guys.

I also got a TTM autograph back yesterday after 184 Days in 3/3 from Clarke Schmidt.

Friday
Ended up being a great night, especially compared to the night before. Did Lowell down in Norwich and they all were awesome and I got everything I wanted pregame so I ended up being able to drive up Route 2 and hit Portland for postgame in Hartford and everyone for them signed as well. Helped out some friends and my Dad with some Lowell stuff so the totals below are everything I got signed but pictured is just what Iím keeping for myself.

Lowell:
1/2 Michael Chavis
7/7 Cole Brannen
1/1 Tyler Esplin
1/1 Grant Williams
1/1 Thaddeus Ward
1/1 Xavier LeGrant
2/2 Danny Bethea
1/1 Lance Zawadzki

Also got Brannen, Esplin, and Durbin Feltman on game used NYPL balls for someone else. Pictures with Chavis (Sox #1 Prospect), Brannen (Sox #6 Prospect), Esplin (Sox #20 Prospect), Feltman (Sox 2018 3rd Rounder), and Kole Cottam (Sox 2018 4th Rounder). My team sheet also came out well.

Portland:
2/2 Jordan Betts
1/1 Tate Matheny
2/2 Jantzen Witte
1/2 Trey Ball
1/1 Luke Montz
1/1 Austin Rei
1/2 Josh Ockimey
4/4 Travis Lakins

Hartford:
2/2 Forrest Wall

Saturday
4th straight game of going to Portland vs Hartford, was hoping to chip away a little more at the Hartford team set but only got a pair.

Hartford:
1/1 Bobby Wernes
1/1 Brendan Rodgers
1/1 Scott Griggs

Portland:
1/1 Trey Ball
1/1 Austin Rei
1/1 Josh Ockimey
3/3 Darren Fenster
1/1 Paul Abbott

In a nice bonus, Michael Chavis joined Portland after I saw him Friday with Lowell and he was nice as could be and signed my photo I took with him from the other night. I also added a photo with Red Sox #9 Prospect Mike Shawaryn, he is super friendly and as nice as they come.

Sunday
Nice day to finish up the Portland series. Got each Sea Dog on either a card or the team sheet, they are a friendly team postgame didnít have issues with any of them.

Portland:
1/1 Josh Ockimey
1/1 Austin Rei
1/1, 1/1 Michael Chavis
1/1 Tate Matheny
1/1 Trey Ball

Hartford:
1/2 Ryan Castellani
1/1 Matt Pierpont
1/1 Marc Magliaro
1/5 Lee Stevens

25 done on my Hartford team set, just 4 players left with them to get and knocked out a challenging one today in Castellani. First time I got Lee, he was in a rush postgame to cross the street otherwise he would have done more. Got my photos with Chad De La Guerra and Mike Shawaryn signed and added one with Travis Lakins. Also got my Yard Goats photo of Molina, Duncan, Mundell, Hilliard, Daza, and Horacek from Thursday night signed in full. Time for the All-Star break and 3 days in a row off by me, think thatís a high since the season started, have a nice week everyone!

Old 07-14-2018, 02:46 PM   #72
TylerSchmidt28

Quick hits down at Batavia vs Connecticut the past two days, got done pretty much all that I wanted. Did the Tigers on Thursday for the first time this year and the Muckdogs last night.

Thursday

1/1 Dayton Dugas
1/1 Yaya Chentouf

Also got Luke Sherley and Moises Nunez to sign tickets from the nights of their specific walk offs this season, and added pictures with Brayan Hernandez (Marlins #18 Prospect), Chris Vallimont (Marlins 5th Rounder), and Sam McMillan (Tigers #14 Prospect). Finally got 28 Tigers on the team sheet, and somehow Gio Arriera signed it for me twice with the many times he walked back and forth.

Friday
1/1 Mike Jacobs
1/1 Dylan Cyphert
1/1 Brayan Hernandez

Bought some of the new Bowman Platinum yesterday at Walmart and was amped to pull the Hernandez card, when I got him to sign it he said he had never seen it before and asked where can he get one. Also got him and Vallimont to sign the photos from the night before. Then finished up with 21 Muckdogs on the team sheet. Back at it tonight for the Vermont Lake Monsters!

Last edited by TylerSchmidt28; 07-15-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:13 PM   #73
TylerSchmidt28

A little weekend wrap-up:

Saturday
Did Vermont last night and got the few guys I had cards for without any problems.

5/5 Chris Kohler
2/2 Jeremy Eierman
1/1 Brady Feigl

Also got photos with Jameson Hannah and Jeremy Eierman, the two 2nd round picks by the Athletics from the the draft this June. Did exceptionally well on my Lake Monsters team sheet too getting 26 players.

Sunday
Did the New Britain Bees today and almost finished up everything I had left for them.

5/5 Brock Stassi
4/4 Josh Outman
2/2 Jim Fuller
2/2 Chris Reed
3/7 Matt Tuiasosopo

Doing Reading vs Hartford the next couple days, hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Old 07-20-2018, 09:59 PM   #74
TylerSchmidt28

Did the Reading Fightin’ Phils Monday night, both pregame and postgame in Hartford and got most of who I wanted. Romero, Taveras, and Brogna were not there, Kilome had no interest in signing, and missed on Aaron Brown.

6/6, 4/6 Cornelius Randolph
6/6, 4/4 Adam Haseley
4/4 Deivi Grullon
2/2 Jan Hernandez
2/2 Connor Seabold
1/1 Darick Hall
1/1 Sean Nolin (Hartford)

Nolin is a tough one so made it worth staying after to get him, first time I’d seen him leave through the regular door postgame. Reading was a nice team but they have some pretty bad autographs from a penmanship point, and it was like that whether you had 1 card or a pageful. Also got photos was Haseley (Phillies #3 Prospect), and Hall, as well as 13 on the team sheet. Weather was terrible for Tuesday and a day game Wednesday meant I couldn't go, unfortunate I only got to do Reading for one game this year as a Phillies fan. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:21 PM   #75
TylerSchmidt28

Nice day getting autographs yesterday after a week off, mostly due to rain. First was postgame for the Cape Cod League game of Yarmouth-Dennis vs Wareham that was played in Hartford. Then went and did State College vs Connecticut and got done all I wanted for State College.

Cape Cod:
2/2 Nicholas Quintana
1/1 Will Proctor
1/1 Karl Kauffmann
5/5 Noah Campbell
1/1 David Hamilton
1/1 Andrew Daschbach
1/1 Tyler Ahearn
1/1 Johnny DeLuca
1/1 Reese Albert
1/1 Brant Hurter
1/1 Adam Kerner

State College:
8/8 Delvin Perez
6/6 Walker Robbins

Then got photos with Cardinals #14 and #20 Prospects Wadye Ynfante and Delvin Perez. Also did well on my team sheet getting 22 Spikes. New Hampshire vs Hartford coming up this weekend but the weather is once again looking poor, hoping for the best. Hope everyone is having a nice week.