Blowout Cards Forums
2018 bb pre order

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

Notices

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #33801
cinnakaok

Man was there all the hate for Seth Rollins when he ended Stings career with a buckle bomb a move he still uses by the way. How about when Samoa Joe ended Tyson Kidd’s career with a muscle buster again a move he still uses today.

Not saying Brie didn’t screw this up but man I don’t remember this much backlash on those two when they hurt another superstar.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #33802
packman80

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
Man was there all the hate for Seth Rollins when he ended Stings career with a buckle bomb a move he still uses by the way. How about when Samoa Joe ended Tyson Kiddís career with a muscle buster again a move he still uses today.

Not saying Brie didnít screw this up but man I donít remember this much backlash on those two when they hurt another superstar.
Actually a lot of people were calling Samoa Joe unsafe when he hurt Kidd plus since then I have NEVER seen him uses a muscle buster I think the WWE probalby banned it after Kidd got hurt.

http://s445.photobucket.com/user/GBP4EVER/library/Packers%20Collectables?sort=3&page=1
packman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #33803
cinnakaok

Quote:
Originally Posted by packman80 View Post
Actually a lot of people were calling Samoa Joe unsafe when he hurt Kidd plus since then I have NEVER seen him uses a muscle buster I think the WWE probalby banned it after Kidd got hurt.
Maybe they did maybe he’s set up for it a few times but never actually got it off.

I could have sworn I’ve seen him at least use it on styles once maybe I was wrong

EDIT: I guess I was wrong about the muscle buster he has tried for it a couple times but never actually used it.

Last edited by cinnakaok; Yesterday at 05:49 PM.
cinnakaok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #33804
Wolves4Life

Ratings-------------Stop putting Corbin in the main event. He's a good worker but put him in 1st or 2nd hour or just talk in the 3rd hour stop putting him in the main event.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #33805
cdub6238

Quote:
Man was there all the hate for Seth Rollins when he ended Stings career with a buckle bomb a move he still uses by the way. How about when Samoa Joe ended Tyson Kiddís career with a muscle buster again a move he still uses today.

Not saying Brie didnít screw this up but man I donít remember this much backlash on those two when they hurt another superstar.
To be fair, i dont think you can compare

The Kidd injury was unfortunate, but im pretty sure Joe has never been seen as reckless

Rollins had a few instances with Sting and Cena, but at least those were a bit apart

Brie however, as has been said, has been nothing short of terrible in almost everything shes been involved with since her return
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #33806
Wolves4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
To be fair, i dont think you can compare

The Kidd injury was unfortunate, but im pretty sure Joe has never been seen as reckless

Rollins had a few instances with Sting and Cena, but at least those were a bit apart

Brie however, as has been said, has been nothing short of terrible in almost everything shes been involved with since her return
Don't forget Balor.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #33807
duwal

Quote:

There was tons of criticism of Seth Rollins with Sting and also when he hurt Finn Balor about him being a dangerous person to wrestle with
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #33808
packman80

See Bryan is favorite to win match vs Miz in betting odds right now. I don't think it happens. Can't see WWE putting him in title hunt after being back only 3-4 months. Better bet Miz wins and takes title off AJ Styles around Survivor Series with Bryan winning Royal Rumble or EC to become #1 contender in match vs Miz at WM for payoff Bryan winning then at the big stage.

IMO what happens is Miz wins #1 title shot at super show and AJ styles beats Samoa Joe. At Crown Jewel Bryan costs Samoa Joe title in 4 way match. This leads to a feud between those two. Miz then starts his program with Styles leading to match at Survivor Series were Miz wins title. Miz and Styles feud next 2-3 months over title. At Royal Rumble Bryan wins the rumble OR Miz costs him the win and a Raw guy wins in witch at EC a #1 contenders match is held in which Miz can do nothing but watch as Bryan wins the match and becomes #1 contender and faces Miz in the main event at WM were he beats Miz for the title.

http://s445.photobucket.com/user/GBP4EVER/library/Packers%20Collectables?sort=3&page=1
packman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #33809
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz1232dc View Post
This is NOT what he said Wolves. Stop trying to start something that's not there.
Yep, write her off TV for indefinite future and make a storyline so she doesn't hurt anyone else
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #33810
jazz1232dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves4Life View Post
Ratings-------------Stop putting Corbin in the main event. He's a good worker but put him in 1st or 2nd hour or just talk in the 3rd hour stop putting him in the main event.
WWE doesn't care about ratings. In fact you were the one leading this charge last year.

On another note...WWE really doesn't care about ratings during NFL season. They look at this 4 month stretch as throw away shows.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #33811
Wolves4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz1232dc View Post
WWE doesn't care about ratings. In fact you were the one leading this charge last year.

On another note...WWE really doesn't care about ratings during NFL season. They look at this 4 month stretch as throw away shows.
I know WWE doesn't care, Nor do I, I like Corbin but right now he shouldn't be in the main. At least til the Reigns-Strowman-Lesnar match is burned out.
Old Today, 12:04 AM   #33812
cinnakaok

Anyone else watch the mixed match challenge? I think it’s a nice change of pace from the normal stuff
Old Today, 01:22 AM   #33813
HomeRun9000

Arguing is fun.
HomeRun9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:48 AM   #33814
duwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeRun9000 View Post
Arguing is fun.

Last edited by duwal; Today at 01:50 AM.
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote