Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
CutlerCrue

Default Deal Gone Bad!

Member Mooshoopork! However let me state Im not calling member a Liar, but ive ask for some proof and still have not received it! So Im calling him out! just Beaware and see if this is a trend and deal with him at own risk. I recently bought a quick sale from him that seems like was an interest free loan for 2 weeks

Seller had a "quick sale" claims he couldnt ship out until sat I waited 5 days and he was suppose to send me a DC number after card was shipped. Never received one! I pmed him on tuesday asked for DC never received one and he tells me card will be there by end of weekend enjoy! Friday I get a pm from him sayin card was mailed back to him ripped open and nothing inside! Seller did issue prompt refund, but When I asked him to provide a DC number to me to verify card was actually shipped he told me he would give me one when he got home that night! Still no DC number... never followed through on that as well!
CutlerCrue is offline   Reply With Quote