Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Get To Know Your Group Break Hosts

Notices

Get To Know Your Group Break Hosts Each host has an opportunity to post a thread about themselves, their breaks, and why you should join their breaks. You can also post to join their PM list to get a PM every time they host a new break.

Old 06-20-2014, 05:09 PM   #1
tajikey

Default tajikey

About Me
Name: Matt Barcellos
Hobbies: Sports cards, long walks on the beach, cuddling with Corbin and going to baseball games with my son
Favorite Sport: College Football
Favorite Team: Seattle Mariners
PC: Mike Zunino and HoF TTM PSA Authentic Autographs
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rite Aid Black Cherry

My Credentials
Been breaking ever since the Site has allowed me to, which is about 2 years. In that time, I've hosted 9 or 10 breaks, including Bowman Draft, Bowman Inception, Topps Chrome, Topps Strata, Topps US Olympics and Panini Prizm Soccer
- eBay Feedback
- iTrader
- UStream Channel

Why You Should Join My Break
I'm fun, fresh, sort of have a sense of humor and handle your valuable cards as I would my own. I sort and ship REALLY fast, and sometimes have guest appearances from those that help me sort, including Marklar and my wife (though, she will do everything in her power not to be caught on camera).

What I Do Differently
Not much. The breakers on this Site are incredible at what they do. I am just honored to be included in this group of wonderful and trustworthy individuals.

My Specialties
Baseball and football are my strong points, but I have been known to host any type of product that will fill (Soccer and US Olympics, to name a couple). The type of break doesn't matter, whether it's player, hit or team draft; player, hit or team random, or whatever other type of format there is or could be.

Question for Everyone
Do you want a notice by pm everytime I post or host a break?

Chaysr20 ; Ajax1723 ; rob11nats ; ChasescardCave ; myphillies05

Last edited by tajikey; 08-25-2014 at 03:25 PM.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
stera8

Just saw this section of the forum.

Matt does a great job in the breaks. He is always helpful and keeps everything updated quickly.
stera8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:28 PM   #3
vetspts

I believe I was in his first break, and participated in a few along the way. He is a professional and Gentleman at the same time. Rare to find both. We have exchanged ideas, friendly chat, etc... but when it boils down to the basics... you can trust him to look out for everyone involved in his breaks.

He was even considerate with one of his breaks when I was transitioning from the Army for my retirement, which involved my move from Germany to the states and limited net access as I got on my feet. He might not be the biggest breaker, but he has my backing anytime.
vetspts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:23 AM   #4
NickM

We'll miss you.
"And when do we want it?"
"It's irrelevant."
NickM is offline   Reply With Quote