Wave 12

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 04-29-2018, 11:12 PM   #26
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDang View Post
It's like yall WANT me to get scammed lol.
I 100% want you to get scammed. And there is no LOL at the end of my sentence.

I am going to laugh my a*s off when you do.

The seller you are dealing with already has a neg for not sending on a deal.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:17 PM   #27
MichaelDang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I 100% want you to get scammed. And there is no LOL at the end of my sentence.

I am going to laugh my a*s off when you do.

The seller you are dealing with already has a neg for not sending on a deal.
and I'm the bad guy XD

I trust this seller. I trust most. But dw; as houdini insisted, you won't hear anything reported from me when something does happen!
MichaelDang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:20 PM   #28
fazzle

You're not the "bad" guy. You're the guy trying to save a few bucks by swindling a legitimate business out of the fees they charge for their service. If you don't think their service is worth the fees, don't use it. Simple as that.

This just shows how you're willing to cheat to get ahead by saying you'll lie and steal money from Paypal if something were to go wrong, a possibility that you INTENTIONALLY LEFT YOURSELF EXPOSED TO, then why should we believe that you wouldn't do the same thing to one of us the second you saw an opening?

Last edited by fazzle; 04-29-2018 at 11:25 PM.
fazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:32 PM   #29
MichaelDang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazzle View Post
You're not the "bad" guy. You're the guy trying to save a few bucks by swindling a legitimate business out of the fees they charge for their service. If you don't think their service is worth the fees, don't use it. Simple as that.

This just shows how you're willing to cheat to get ahead by saying you'll lie and steal money from Paypal if something were to go wrong, a possibility that you INTENTIONALLY LEFT YOURSELF EXPOSED TO, then why should we believe that you wouldn't do the same thing to one of us the second you saw an opening?
I mean we could start justifying my credibility with the 100% feedback on eBay, Blowout, SCF, and facebook (if we could somehow count that). I do buying/selling/trading by the books (except sending G/S in 1/2 the transactions) and unless the seller, idk, doesn't ship for a month and blocks me when I ask whats going on, I'm not gonna be the one doing random chargebacks. IDK how I'm stealing from PayPal, I'm taking back from a scammer who is trying to pocket the $$$ and the card.

Also it costs me the same wether I send G/S or F/F.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:16 AM   #30
fazzle

Quote:
I mean we could start justifying my credibility with the 100% feedback on eBay, Blowout, SCF, and facebook (if we could somehow count that). I do buying/selling/trading by the books (except sending G/S in 1/2 the transactions) and unless the seller, idk, doesn't ship for a month and blocks me when I ask whats going on, I'm not gonna be the one doing random chargebacks. IDK how I'm stealing from PayPal, I'm taking back from a scammer who is trying to pocket the $$$ and the card.
Your feedback is nowhere near as important as the character you show on a day to day basis, and by not only admitting but being PROUD of being sleazy here shows me the character of someone I would never want to make a deal with. It's only a matter of time before you use the same moral standards and shortcuts to screw someone out of their money and/or cards and walk away doing mental gymnastics to justify to yourself how it's ok.

As far as stealing from Paypal, you're stealing because A) you're cutting them out of the fees they require to do business. Which is what you're doing via buying or selling cards with them. and B) when you issue your chargebacks, the seller likely isn't the one to cover it, it's Paypal.

Quote:
Also it costs me the same wether I send G/S or F/F.
No. No it doesn't. That's why you're attempting to get these cards for $5 less by specifically offering gift. You're attempting to get a lower price by letting the seller know they won't have to give PP their cut. Again, if you're willing to cheat a legitimate business over five freaking dollars, I don't trust you and would never do any deals with you.

I'll say it one more time. If you don't think the service PayPal provides is worth the fees they charge, don't use their service. Find some other way to buy cards.
fazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:48 AM   #31
chezball

I always find it amazing when members admit to having no moral compass and then try to justify it.

Last edited by chezball; 04-30-2018 at 12:53 AM.
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:53 AM   #32
MichaelDang

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball View Post
I always find it amazing when members admit to having no moral compass and then try to justify it.
Quote:
Your feedback is nowhere near as important as the character you show on a day to day basis, and by not only admitting but being PROUD of being sleazy here shows me the character of someone I would never want to make a deal with.
Im pretty sure having good feedback is a positive sign but i guess that's not enough for some. I will say I am occasionally a little bit more sarcastic/memey than usual, but I'm not gonna do something impractical when making a sale/trade. I'll only go there if the person I'm buying from decides to try and pull a fast one (which hasn't happened in over a year so yay). How would you suggest dealing with somebody who scams you btw? Ask them politely?

Quote:
It's only a matter of time before you use the same moral standards and shortcuts to screw someone out of their money and/or cards and walk away doing mental gymnastics to justify to yourself how it's ok.
lol... I'll let you know when I decide to scam somebody. Haven't done it since starting cards in 14, don't plan on doing it anytime soon.

Quote:
As far as stealing from Paypal, you're stealing because A) you're cutting them out of the fees they require to do business. Which is what you're doing via buying or selling cards with them. and B) when you issue your chargebacks, the seller likely isn't the one to cover it, it's Paypal.
Paypal still gets a SHITTON from me. If we're looking at just 2 transactions from last month they pocketed about $500 (but oh no they lost $1.17 from this transaction!). When chargebacks happen they take it from the sellers account...

Quote:
No. No it doesn't. That's why you're attempting to get these cards for $5 less by specifically offering gift. You're attempting to get a lower price by letting the seller know they won't have to give PP their cut. Again, if you're willing to cheat a legitimate business over five freaking dollars, I don't trust you and would never do any deals with you.
I don't understand your point here. I'm offering $30 regardless (since that's what I believe they are worth). I send F/F on here 90% of the time, often not even mentioning it before I send as I believe it's a "surprising bonus".

Quote:
I'll say it one more time. If you don't think the service PayPal provides is worth the fees they charge, don't use their service. Find some other way to buy cards.
Feel free to point out another service that adheres to the forum's B/S/T rules. I'll definitely check it out XD.

Last edited by MichaelDang; 04-30-2018 at 12:57 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:40 AM   #33
crtsports

Quote:

I don't understand your point here. I'm offering $30 regardless (since that's what I believe they are worth). I send F/F on here 90% of the time, often not even mentioning it before I send as I believe it's a "surprising bonus".
The key point your forgetting in all of this is you put the sellers account at risk more than yours by this "surprising bonus." That is why I immediately refunded you and asked for a goods purchase. Once they see a seller with too many F/F purchases and corresponding shipments, the hammer comes down. There are never consequences for the sender, just the receiver of the payment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
crtsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 03:08 AM   #34
houdini
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportnut08 View Post
Someone paid me PayPal gift for a card on here. Although they received the card, they filed a claim with their CC company and got a charge back. Reported it and no one seemed to care.
1. You have never made one report ever.
2. You have left 46 itrader, but none of them are a negative.

Report it now (click ), back it up, and leave appropriate itrader.
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 03:21 AM   #35
Sportnut08

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
1. You have never made one report ever.
2. You have left 46 itrader, but none of them are a negative.

Report it now (click ), back it up, and leave appropriate itrader.
Odd. I could have sworn I sent out a PM. I still have the message in my notes on my iPhone from 1/19. Ultimately the buyer re-sent payment but still claimed to have not received package although tracking and speaking to his local PO showed otherwise. I can re-send it to you, but at this point not sure it matters.
Sportnut08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 03:24 AM   #36
MichaelDang

Quote:
Originally Posted by crtsports View Post
The key point your forgetting in all of this is you put the sellers account at risk more than yours by this "surprising bonus." That is why I immediately refunded you and asked for a goods purchase. Once they see a seller with too many F/F purchases and corresponding shipments, the hammer comes down. There are never consequences for the sender, just the receiver of the payment.
I think you're the only person (maybe 1 or 2 more, can't remember though) who's ever refunded a payment I've sent and asked for it as G/S. I don't think that PayPal drops the hammer frequent enough, and when they do its to few people. On Facebook, a place where most of the sellers want F/F, I haven't seen anybody there complain about their PayPal being restricted this year. I fill a razz (where it has become custom that payments are made F/F to the razzer) every 1-2 weeks there, but nothing has EVER happened to my acct. I get that there probably are other people who want me to send G/S to them (in which case I will if they request), however most sellers that IK/dealt with would prefer no fees and will accept whatever low chance risk might occur w/ their acct.

Regardless, this post has devolved from the morality of how I get my money back from people who have tried to scam me into a debate of the pros/cons of sending F/F or G/S. We could talk all day/night on how much one is better than the other, but I'm not going to devote the time anymore towards something I believe doesn't matters either way. As for the chargeback, I think I have said everything necessary about that already. There are people who disappear WELL after I have sent (at least 4 weeks, I believe I am giving more than enough time!) so I get my $$$ back instead of complaining to whichever admin of whatever forum/fb page/ect saying "oh, I lost ___, please help my helpless ***". I don't understand why I would ever play nice with somebody who is attempting to scam me, bc honestly **** them I'm gonna get my payment back, just like most everybody else who gets scammed when they send G/S.

This doesn't affect ANY other area of my business as much as many of y'all hope I become a scammer (which is honestly petty af; to me it sounds like you're saying you want somebody else to be out $ just to say I'm one LOL). If you want to block/not deal w/ me because A: I don't use G/S 100% of the time or B) Use chargebacks as a last resort for scammers, it's a good sign that we really shouldn't be dealing in the first place (especially the 2nd reason huh).
Old 04-30-2018, 06:36 AM   #37
houdini
admin

Quote:
Odd. I could have sworn I sent out a PM. I still have the message in my notes on my iPhone from 1/19. Ultimately the buyer re-sent payment but still claimed to have not received package although tracking and speaking to his local PO showed otherwise. I can re-send it to you, but at this point not sure it matters.
There is a difference between a pm and a report.

If you sent me a pm, there is a really good chance it just got lost in the shuffle.

The report button sends a notice to every mod and we handle them in order.
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:45 AM   #38
Sportnut08

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
There is a difference between a pm and a report.

If you sent me a pm, there is a really good chance it just got lost in the shuffle.

The report button sends a notice to every mod and we handle them in order.
My bad. Obviously wasnít that important.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:49 AM   #39
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Someone paid me PayPal gift for a card on here. Although they received the card, they filed a claim with their CC company and got a charge back. Reported it and no one seemed to care.
To who? I dont have any reported posts from you in my email history.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:53 AM   #40
adamdavidson47

Is it another super moon or whatever you call it?

People are putting extra in their stupid
Old 04-30-2018, 10:48 AM   #41
Sportnut08

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
To who? I dont have any reported posts from you in my email history.
I thought I sent a PM to Houdini. I didnít hit the report button. Again, my bad.

The sale was on Black Friday. Ultimately, the buyer re-issued payment after I caught on to him in January. That is why I didnít leave any feedback. I still have the message I (thought) sent to houdini as well as PM dialogue between the buyer and me. Itís a few months in the past now, but maybe you want to read my message to take note of? Let me know either way. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #42
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Oh ok, from what it looks like I still tried F/F with you though

Either way, I think Paypal gets enough from me already on eBay and when I receive payments. I’m not gonna send G/S on here because “I’m gonna whine when I get scammed” (which still confuses me, wouldn’t y’all like to know there is a scammer on the forums?) Or because “I’m selling out big business for the little guy”. Also money order because it takes too long for the seller to receive.

HOWEVER, if y’all care about it that much, and is THAT big of a deal, perhaps it should be in the rules. I’d adhere to those.
Ahh we all love the I only steal sometimes excuse that stinks of entitlement. We can’t wait till you feel the need to rob a fellow collector when you feel entitled to do so.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 04-30-2018 at 10:58 AM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:48 AM   #43
RedMikeC
Banned - PBM

LOL Michael - I think you a legit guy who just want to save some money - most people on their high horse is going to blast you for ripping off a fortune 500 corporation a couple of pennies.

Nothing to argue here bro - go dark, handle your responsibility with the transaction and move on.

Last edited by RedMikeC; 04-30-2018 at 11:52 AM.
RedMikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 03:30 PM   #44
chippv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMikeC View Post
LOL Michael - I think you a legit guy who just want to save some money - most people on their high horse is going to blast you for ripping off a fortune 500 corporation a couple of pennies.

Nothing to argue here bro - go dark, handle your responsibility with the transaction and move on.
And the white knight appears
Old 04-30-2018, 04:01 PM   #45
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippv View Post
And the white knight appears
Itís ok heís only stealing pennies as he calls it. Here in reality we all know itís not pennies. But donít worry these are the same entitled dopes who will be crying about a fee increase and make up stupid names like ďfeebayĒ. Meanwhile they are doing off eBay deals after listing it there and finding the buyer. But donít worry they all get awards now due to bad parenting and this is the repercussions. Severe entitlement.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:16 PM   #46
shrevecity

If you are willing to screw Paypal or Ebay over then you would also be willing to screw anyone.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 05:10 PM   #47
cking

Quote:

So what PBM are you?
Old 04-30-2018, 05:42 PM   #48
TheLastDude

Quote:

Is "ripping off" the same as "just buzzed"?

Oh, it's ok, I'm not really stealing, I'm just "ripping off a few pennies from a Fortune 500" company.
TheLastDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 05:49 PM   #49
RedMikeC
Banned - PBM

Okay, from now on because you guys have all shown me the light.

I will never send paypal as a gift because I wouldn't want to steal from them

Thank you all for your guidance as I sincerely appreciate it.

Michael I hope you too see the light and correct your ways.
RedMikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:00 PM   #50
cking

damn, I am good