Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
iTzBeanie
Banned

Default Avoid Bael6

I bought a $40 card off him 2 weeks ago. He told me he would ship next day with DC. About 3 days went buy after my purchase and I never received the conformation number. I messaged him about it and he told me he would look for it and give it to me. Never happened. When i messaged him about the card he told me it would come and he'd make sure it would. I've had enough. 2 weeks have gone by so I assume im not getting the card. I just don't understand why you would scam someone on a $40 purchase? He's not a kid either, which is pathetic. Just a heads up guys.
iTzBeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
FavresReturn

File a claim and leave appropriate feedback

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
iTzBeanie
Banned

How do I file a claim?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
bboi30

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzBeanie View Post
How do I file a claim?
Jump on paypal & file the claim. Unless you paid gift you should be able to get your money back. Leave proper feedback too.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #5
Bael6

Yes, file a claim, and when the card arrives, I'll gladly take my money back. I have explained to you, that I haven't been home much, and that it took a little longer to ship, than I expected. It looks like you'd have some patience, since I have not ignored your PM's, and I have explained what has happened. Again, the card will be there. You can avoid me if you like, but I've done nothing wrong. The problem, I have learned with this site, is that no one is willing to have enough patience to wait for their cards. I've had 2 different members on this site, ask me where cards were, two days after a trade was made. It's ridiculous. I have 1 negative feedback, from a "shady" member, and I have to prove myself to everyone. Yet there are members who get suspended, and have a few negative feedbacks, and other members continue to deal with them. It kinda makes it harder for me.....Just sayin'

Last edited by Bael6; 04-13-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Bael6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
iTzBeanie
Banned

I think waiting 2 weeks for a card to arrive is pretty good patience, ask anyone on this site. Relax, no negative feedback was left. Like I said in my PM, it SOUNDED shady when you kept telling me you couldn't find the DC. That's all. No hard feelings.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:19 AM   #7
Bael6

I have no hard feelings at all. I understand that it looks bad on my part, but I can assure you that the card is headed your way. It's hard to scam people out of Paypal, because it's so easy to get a refund from them. I'm not here to scam, just check my feedback. Again, I do apologize for the delay, and to anyone else with a problem, the delay has been fixed.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
Yes, file a claim, and when the card arrives, I'll gladly take my money back. I have explained to you, that I haven't been home much, and that it took a little longer to ship, than I expected. It looks like you'd have some patience, since I have not ignored your PM's, and I have explained what has happened. Again, the card will be there. You can avoid me if you like, but I've done nothing wrong. The problem, I have learned with this site, is that no one is willing to have enough patience to wait for their cards. I've had 2 different members on this site, ask me where cards were, two days after a trade was made. It's ridiculous. I have 1 negative feedback, from a "shady" member, and I have to prove myself to everyone. Yet there are members who get suspended, and have a few negative feedbacks, and other members continue to deal with them. It kinda makes it harder for me.....Just sayin'
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #9
Res215dg

I remember recently when Bael6 kept assuring he was going to buy a lot from me, and after numerous PM's and reminders, no purchase was ever made as promised and I lost other potential buyers of the lot. I would stay away.......
Old 04-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #10
mmbtvs
unregistered

Quote:
Here's the thing dude. If you are willing to take other people's money, then there is never a good reason to not ship things out in a timely manner. Whenever I sell anything, I make it very clear when things will ship out, and they ship out at that time, every time. No excuses. You take their money, you get them their stuff, asap.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
Bael6

Very good. Did you come up with that all by him wittum self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
Bael6

Yeah, OK. Never a reason....got it. I'll try to remember that, the next time that I receive something that has taken 3 weeks to get here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Here's the thing dude. If you are willing to take other people's money, then there is never a good reason to not ship things out in a timely manner. Whenever I sell anything, I make it very clear when things will ship out, and they ship out at that time, every time. No excuses. You take their money, you get them their stuff, asap.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #13
BostonNut

Please post said PM's where you explain why there was such a delay in shipping.

Quote:
Proud owner of JBLR post and reply #10,000!
Forum Unity Complete!
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
Gibberish

It's all moot
if you can't ship in a timely manner people wont deal with you
Doesnt matter if your mother died, you ship or send the money back,anything else short of your death is a pitiful excuse, PERIOD.
Thats how it works.
2 weeks to ship and promises of a DC that never came and you let him slide ?
Come on, your screwing other people by doing that.
This isnt ebay either, there is no retaliatory feedback. If they try it staff will review it and slap them down and remove it.
So man up in the future and do it right. Goes for both of you.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #15
Sidthekidc87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
It's all moot
if you can't ship in a timely manner people wont deal with you
Doesnt matter if your mother died, you ship or send the money back,anything else short of your death is a pitiful excuse, PERIOD.
Thats how it works.
2 weeks to ship and promises of a DC that never came and you let him slide ?
Come on, your screwing other people by doing that.
This isnt ebay either, there is no retaliatory feedback. If they try it staff will review it and slap them down and remove it.
So man up in the future and do it right. Goes for both of you.
If one of my parents died the last thing Id be thinking of is shipping a card out to someone.

sorry
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
nuccionino
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
If one of my parents died the last thing Id be thinking of is shipping a card out to someone.

sorry
But you still send the item or refund them. A death in the family isn't an excuse for stealing,
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #17
SpastikMooss

Quote:

sorry
I mean, legit, most people here realize things happen. But in today's world of smart phones and laptops and IPads...it's not like you're ever 100% out of touch. Just because you're having the worst time of your life doesn't mean you can peace out on every obligation in your life completely.

If I miss rent by 5 days I'm going to pay a late fee. If I don't pay the electric bill in time there aren't gonna be any lights in the morning. Doesn't matter the circumstances...they expect certain things of me and I try my darnedest to meet those expectations every time. Same thing with card deals - life might delay you a bit and get in the way, but people need to either get the deal done or communicate why it isn't getting done. A pm literally takes 30 seconds most times.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
uberfatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
But you still send the item or refund them. A death in the family isn't an excuse for stealing,
at the very least, after two weeks, send a note explaining the situation and when the card will come. I'm not saying the seller here didn't do that, just that this should be the minimum expectation.

Also, very curious as to why the seller "guarantees" the card will arrive, but doesn't have a DC#?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #19
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:

sorry
If one of my parents died I would still get the cards shipped out. I am a rational, sane human being who can multi-task and get #@#@#@#@ done no matter what. Yes the death would be heavy but I would not be hiding in the dark in the closet sucking my thumb. Mailing out packages would take what max- 30 mins? The day would still consist of 24 hours regardless of who just died.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #20
Orangejello727

keyword is communication here!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #21
uberfatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
If one of my parents died I would still get the cards shipped out. I am a rational, sane human being who can multi-task and get #@#@#@#@ done no matter what. Yes the death would be heavy but I would not be hiding in the dark in the closet sucking my thumb. Mailing out packages would take what max- 30 mins? The day would still consist of 24 hours regardless of who just died.
well I think the implication is that a family member dies suddenly and you are now out of town for a few days/week and unable to ship. Doesn't preclude a quick note to your buyers though.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
well I think the implication is that a family member dies suddenly and you are now out of town for a few days/week and unable to ship. Doesn't preclude a quick note to your buyers though.
Hey.

Im wondering if I had a sudden death in the family and missed all my monthly bills, you think my creditors would understand?
Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #23
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
I am not understanding how you feel you can use the word unable. How exactly would I be "unable" to ship?
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #24
SpastikMooss

Quote:
Yeah that I get. If you're physically away from the cards obviously you can't send the cards. But as you alluded to, that doesn't mean you can't send a quick message of "Out of town for a funeral, away from cards, sorry dude I'll make things right when I'm back on Friday." Something as simple as that goes a long way.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #25
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Yeah that I get. If you're physically away from the cards obviously you can't send the cards. But as you alluded to, that doesn't mean you can't send a quick message of "Out of town for a funeral, away from cards, sorry dude I'll make things right when I'm back on Friday." Something as simple as that goes a long way.

Or just do a simple refund. If there are important issues at hand, money should not be a concern. Especially a couple of bucks. Plus now with ebay and paypal mobile, you can do it from your phone!