Blowout Cards Forums
Wave 8

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2017, 01:33 PM   #326
byronscott4ever
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auctionjmm View Post
Looks like Fanatics is using FedEx Home Delivery with Signature Required and NO delivery manager options like hold for pick up or sign online. Major bummer. I even called to see if I could verbally authorize release, but not with Home Delivery service. They told me FedEx will simply re-attempt delivery until they catch me, which thankfully Saturday is a business day for them so I will have both blaster cases sometime on Saturday.
Can you pick it up somewhere?
byronscott4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #327
auctionjmm
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 5,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by byronscott4ever View Post
Can you pick it up somewhere?
No. There are literally no other options available. It is FedEx's version of economy service. I'm sure after 5 days or something they probably just keep it for you to pick up but they will re-attempt for at least a little while.
auctionjmm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #328
auctionjmm
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 5,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetailChamp View Post
Are you guys ready to join me on a rollercoaster of emotion?

So as I said yesterday, I got tracking info from eBay for my three 24 ct. boxes. Then later last night, I got a notification that the package was due today.

Around noon, I got an email saying it had been dropped off at my front door. I live in an apartment complex, so I was pretty worried that someone might just take off with it. So on my lunch break I drove home (~25 minutes) to secure it.

I get to the door, and I see a flat envelope under my doormat. "Hmmmm", I say to myself "I'm not sure 72 packs of cards fits under my doormat like that."

So I open the envelope and this is inside



WTF haha. There is a thing called email, it's pretty efficient and is waaaay cheaper than OVER-NIGHTING A LETTER.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head and smiling, Prizm fever baby!!!!
Ouch. My two shipments are 6 pounds each which would be the correct weight for blaster cases so I believe mine are live, but that sucks if the 24ct are delayed for people.
auctionjmm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #329
COMCMax
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetailChamp View Post
Are you guys ready to join me on a rollercoaster of emotion?

So as I said yesterday, I got tracking info from eBay for my three 24 ct. boxes. Then later last night, I got a notification that the package was due today.

Around noon, I got an email saying it had been dropped off at my front door. I live in an apartment complex, so I was pretty worried that someone might just take off with it. So on my lunch break I drove home (~25 minutes) to secure it.

I get to the door, and I see a flat envelope under my doormat. "Hmmmm", I say to myself "I'm not sure 72 packs of cards fits under my doormat like that."

So I open the envelope and this is inside



WTF haha. There is a thing called email, it's pretty efficient and is waaaay cheaper than OVER-NIGHTING A LETTER.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head and smiling, Prizm fever baby!!!!
That's just dumb. Wonder how many of these were sent out. What a waste of money lol. Anyone else got a delivery confirmation from them or one of these?
COMCMax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:39 PM   #330
COMCMax
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auctionjmm View Post
Ouch. My two shipments are 6 pounds each which would be the correct weight for blaster cases so I believe mine are live, but that sucks if the 24ct are delayed for people.
I was about to say. Someone check the weight on theirs. Looks like it's a delay on the 24ct.
COMCMax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #331
N8theGR8
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMCMax View Post
That's just dumb. Wonder how many of these were sent out. What a waste of money lol. Anyone else got a delivery confirmation from them or one of these?


I received tracking this morning for 3 boxes I ordered from their amazon store after they called me yesterday and said they couldnít fulfill my order. I checked the tracking and it is a .9 lbs package and is shipping FedEx Home Delivery so we will see...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N8theGR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #332
kraigmf
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 327
Default

My one retail box has a weight of 1 lbs, so that should be live.
kraigmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #333
RogerGodahell
Member
 
RogerGodahell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Winter is coming
Posts: 11,980
Default

I haven’t heard anything from sports memorabilia. No tracking number or anything. Has anyone else received a tracking # who ordered directly from them? All I got was a phone call yesterday from them after I ordered asking me if there was anything else I was interested in buying.
__________________
CHECK OUT MY COMC STORE
<-------------------------------
Į\_(ツ)_/Į
RogerGodahell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #334
ThoseBackPages
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island
Posts: 29,451
Default

none at target today
__________________
clectors proclaim: "the hobby is dead" & are MEGA FURIOUS AND MEGA LIVID!!!
Graded Rookie Card Collector
FOMO & POMO
LOW copy is better than NO copy!
ThoseBackPages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #335
dengbang
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 762
Default

It's delayed until the 15th, but I don't know how some are being broken
__________________
I collect Johnny "Red" Kerr
dengbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #336
Ewing8888
Member
 
Ewing8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North of The Wall
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerGodahell View Post
I havenít heard anything from sports memorabilia. No tracking number or anything. Has anyone else received a tracking # who ordered directly from them? All I got was a phone call yesterday from them after I ordered asking me if there was anything else I was interested in buying.
I inquired earlier about my order from them on live chat. The guy said he was going to get in touch with the wharehouse and then personally email me later when he had an update. That was a few hours ago and I'll probably call back the guy i spoke with yesterday. My order right now says Status: Processed
Saturday Pickup: Yes and am hoping for the best.
__________________
Always Interested in Madison Bumgarner, Dak, Zeke, Kobe, Steph Curry, Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, Draymond Green, Jordan Bell, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Zack Martin, Alex Bregman, Didi Gregorius
Ewing8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:43 PM   #337
RogerGodahell
Member
 
RogerGodahell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Winter is coming
Posts: 11,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing8888 View Post
I inquired earlier about my order from them on live chat. The guy said he was going to get in touch with the wharehouse and then personally email me later when he had an update. That was a few hours ago and I'll probably call back the guy i spoke with yesterday. My order right now says Status: Processed
Saturday Pickup: Yes and am hoping for the best.
Yeah thatís what mine says also. Weíll probably get boned. I think they probably oversold but keeping fingers crossed. I think they realize they screwed up and priced them too low. But we shall see if they come through.
__________________
CHECK OUT MY COMC STORE
<-------------------------------
Į\_(ツ)_/Į
RogerGodahell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #338
Ewing8888
Member
 
Ewing8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North of The Wall
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerGodahell View Post
Yeah thatís what mine says also. Weíll probably get boned. I think they probably oversold but keeping fingers crossed. I think they realize they screwed up and priced them too low. But we shall see if they come through.

I just spoke with the rep who called me yesterday. He said the boxes should ship today and that I would be getting an update shortly. He also assured me that the boxes were in stock. I got the sense we may be waiting a few extra days but confident that they will honor the sale. I may in the future just call in my order with him as he seemed to have flexibility in offering coupons and deals that aren't listed on site.
__________________
Always Interested in Madison Bumgarner, Dak, Zeke, Kobe, Steph Curry, Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, Draymond Green, Jordan Bell, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Zack Martin, Alex Bregman, Didi Gregorius
Ewing8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #339
airharrison21
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 266
Default

I ordered 5 blasters and tracking said they will be delivered Saturday. 1.7 pounds too so they're in there! Haha wish I ordered more.
airharrison21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #340
HenryLee
Member
 
HenryLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 203
Default

My blaster order was shipped today and it shows 28.3 lbs on FedEx. It should be fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HenryLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:51 PM   #341
messier2
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8,003
Default

I just called and received THE WORST CS agent. I had to repeat my email 5 times and my name 4 times and he still could not find my order!
messier2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:02 PM   #342
UltimateDeron
Member
 
UltimateDeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,559
Default

Checked my Walmart today. No 17-18 Prizm. They did get in a 16-17 Prizm blaster box though with a $14.99 sticker price instead of $19.99. How? Why? I don’t know but I bought it. Got a Thon Maker Silver RC so I’m happy
__________________
My Collection:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150426280@N07/
UltimateDeron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:10 PM   #343
cshelb34687
Member
 
cshelb34687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Magnolia, TX
Posts: 1,042
Send a message via Yahoo to cshelb34687
Default

Just got back from my local Walmart and Target. No luck!!! I spoke to the stocking person at Walmart as she was taking out the weekly shipment items. She didn't even have Prizm on her list. Man!!!
__________________
Looking for 2014-15 Panini Excalibur Prime (#/25 or less) Patches, Kaboom, and Crusade Red cards.
Thanks!
cshelb34687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #344
Jin
Member
 
Jin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois
Posts: 4,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
Checked my Walmart today. No 17-18 Prizm. They did get in a 16-17 Prizm blaster box though with a $14.99 sticker price instead of $19.99. How? Why? I donít know but I bought it. Got a Thon Maker Silver RC so Iím happy
Dang good find!
Think those are going for $70 now
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jinscollection/albums
- collecting HOF patches and inscriptions -
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #345
brettmik59
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 769
Default

Checked Fedex on my 3 boxes and it says 1 pound - probably a letter also. Too bad. Hopefully they come through next week.
__________________
Collecting rare 90's cards of Allen Iverson. PM me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150825352@N05/sets/72157683636581951
brettmik59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #346
airharrison21
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmik59 View Post
Checked Fedex on my 3 boxes and it says 1 pound - probably a letter also. Too bad. Hopefully they come through next week.
I doubt it's a letter if it's 1 lb lol. I think you're good
airharrison21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #347
RetailChamp
Member
 
RetailChamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airharrison21 View Post
I doubt it's a letter if it's 1 lb lol. I think you're good
My letter was marked as 1 lb
RetailChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:18 PM   #348
airharrison21
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetailChamp View Post
My letter was marked as 1 lb

Damnit! Well then I guess it's good mine says 1.7 lbs lol
airharrison21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #349
byronscott4ever
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,622
Default

How many people will have prizmonia (or is it prizmania?) when this hits next week?
byronscott4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #350
Ross
Member
 
Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: The West
Posts: 1,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by byronscott4ever View Post
How many people will have prizmonia (or is it prizmania?) when this hits next week?


Iím in!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
*Looking for 17/18 Prizm Donovan Mitchell aka "Spida"
*Looking for 1/1 Fast Break Black Donovan Rookie
*Looking for 17/18 Contenders Cracked Ice /25 "Spida"
*Looking for FB 2014 Topps Chrome Vet Autos /10.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.