AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-19-2016, 09:21 PM   #176
Coventry6546

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak9 View Post
Put 30 patriot fans in a room and ask them what happened. When none of them can agree on what happened or how many balls were deflated and half respond 'the colts would have lost anyway' you will see part of the problem in finding them competent as a group from an outsider perspective.

When Brady is suspended and the ball boys are finally located to speak to 60 minutes we have our answer.

Its more the 'where theres smoke theres fire' scenario and this one has ball boys that are not allowed to speak to the public and former employees admitting sketchy doings and Spygate fines and draft pick penalties and public apologies in the rearview. Not to mention Brady's nervousness lawyered up talk at the press conference. Its not like he has done 1000 interviews before right?

Its a repeat offender showing up in court with new neck tattoos and a black eye and 2 missing accomplisses. It falls to close to OBVIOUS for me.

If im wrong I'll apologize.
Again, you are basing all of the above based on the initial report/finds that were released to the media and have since been proven 100% wrong, but yet minimally covered by the media. I have even admitted in the past that I lost a lot of faith in the Pats when mort first reported that 11 out of 12 balls were significantly under inflated.

Unlike you and probably because I'm in the Boston market,w whom it effects the most, I've actually read more then tweets and the bottom line on ESPN to feel confident that the entire investigation was a s#it show and because of that, the Pats owe the NFL and you nothing.

Then again, I guess we should trust Bill Nye who put a couple balls in a fridge, then squeezed them and said "no change".

I'm done feeding you
Coventry6546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #177
Cades

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsnsox07 View Post
I liked Darren Woodson on ESPN saying Brady acts like a tough guy celebrating TD's w/ Gronk and should keep that tough guy attitude when he gets hit like 'you think you got to me, it ain't no thang' instead of the arms up and looking around at the refs like ' oh come on, can you believe they touched me' act.
At least brady is the only QB to do that, i am sure manning has never and would never even think about doing that, or any WR's for that matter. Only brady does it

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:25 PM   #178
Cades

Quote:
Put 30 patriot fans in a room and ask them what happened. When none of them can agree on what happened or how many balls were deflated and half respond 'the colts would have lost anyway' you will see part of the problem in finding them competent as a group from an outsider perspective.

When Brady is suspended and the ball boys are finally located to speak to 60 minutes we have our answer.

Its more the 'where theres smoke theres fire' scenario and this one has ball boys that are not allowed to speak to the public and former employees admitting sketchy doings and Spygate fines and draft pick penalties and public apologies in the rearview. Not to mention Brady's nervousness lawyered up talk at the press conference. Its not like he has done 1000 interviews before right?

Its a repeat offender showing up in court with new neck tattoos and a black eye and 2 missing accomplisses. It falls to close to OBVIOUS for me.

If im wrong I'll apologize.
30 patriot fans werent hired for millions of dollars to gather the "truth"

Old 01-19-2016, 09:29 PM   #179
phreak9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coventry6546 View Post
Again, you are basing all of the above based on the initial report/finds that were released to the media and have since been proven 100% wrong, but yet minimally covered by the media. I have even admitted in the past that I lost a lot of faith in the Pats when mort first reported that 11 out of 12 balls were significantly under inflated.

Unlike you and probably because I'm in the Boston market,w whom it effects the most, I've actually read more then tweets and the bottom line on ESPN to feel confident that the entire investigation was a s#it show and because of that, the Pats owe the NFL and you nothing.

Then again, I guess we should trust Bill Nye who put a couple balls in a fridge, then squeezed them and said "no change".

I'm done feeding you
I got my info from pats fans and i still have no idea how many balls were deflated because none have ever said the same thing. They all say something different. Why is that? Oh your news has it right? So why are the Pats fans answers different?

Oh I didnt read the Wells report thats why? So why are all the Pats fans who read it answers still different?

How long is the Pats fans consensus and story of what happened going to take?

Strap the ball boys to the lie detector!!!!

Brady should have volunteered to take a lie detector himself!!!!! Would have ended this in a week and EXHONERATED HIMSELF!!!! WHY DIDNT HE?
Old 01-19-2016, 09:31 PM   #180
phreak9

Sorry I cant continue this conversation, I just smashed my phone for a really good normal reason.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:32 PM   #181
phreak9

Seriously though...any chance we see Vernon Davis against the Pats?

Who is replacing Mayo at LB? Is he any good?
Old 01-19-2016, 09:33 PM   #182
Cades

Quote:
I got my info from pats fans and i still have no idea how many balls were deflated because none have ever said the same thing. They all say something different. Why is that? Oh your news has it right? So why are the Pats fans answers different?

Oh I didnt read the Wells report thats why? So why are all the Pats fans who read it answers still different?

How long is the Pats fans consensus and story of what happened going to take?

Strap the ball boys to the lie detector!!!!

Brady should have volunteered to take a lie detector himself!!!!! Would have ended this in a week and EXHONERATED HIMSELF!!!! WHY DIDNT HE?
Because biased media doesn't report the news, they create it. Why was false information purposely released from the NFL who had the correct information?

Brady is the only person in this whole mess to go under oath.

Old 01-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #183
BostonNut

Quote:
Seriously though...any chance we see Vernon Davis against the Pats?

Who is replacing Mayo at LB? Is he any good?
Jonathan Freeney.

Yes, he is good.
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:00 PM   #184
Bostonsports1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Jonathan Freeney.

Yes, he is good.
Mayo only played something like 34% of snaps this year and Freeney I think was player more than him. I think we will be OK but sucks to lose depth at LB against a run first team.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:10 PM   #185
phreak9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonsports1 View Post
Mayo only played something like 34% of snaps this year and Freeney I think was player more than him. I think we will be OK but sucks to lose depth at LB against a run first team.
If new and unimproved Peyton shows up it may not matter all the much. If he is on I think the Broncos are rock solid but if he's off he is their main weakness. Will be interesting.

How is Freeney in pass coverage?
Old 01-19-2016, 10:18 PM   #186
Bostonsports1

Quote:
If new and unimproved Peyton shows up it may not matter all the much. If he is on I think the Broncos are rock solid but if he's off he is their main weakness. Will be interesting.

How is Freeney in pass coverage?
Not great, collins is the best LB in pass coverage on the team. We need to stop the run, if we can do that I think we win.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:35 PM   #187
phreak9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonsports1 View Post
Not great, collins is the best LB in pass coverage on the team. We need to stop the run, if we can do that I think we win.
Unless old Peyton shows up you're probably right about the win. But if they rattle Freeney in pass coverage he may hesitate when reading and attacking the run or bite on fake handoffs leaving a WR or TE open.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #188
phreak9

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened to some of those drives last week if the Broncos receivers hadnt dropped so many passes.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:45 PM   #189
19royaldecker87

the patriots are so good and the Broncos have zero chance!!! patriots are angels and the broncos are cheaters. pats homers are funny. I remember all the trolling brady did before week 11 game

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159622564@N08/albums/with/72157697445751241
19royaldecker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:47 PM   #190
phreak9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19royaldecker87 View Post
the patriots are so good and the Broncos have zero chance!!! patriots are angels and the broncos are cheaters. pats homers are funny. I remember all the trolling brady did before week 11 game
In spite of the dropped passes last week which Peyton Manning shows up for this game against the Pats? Good Peyton or bad Peyton?

Do you think he could have thrown a couple TD's last week if the drives werent cut short by drops? How many TD's do you really think he will throw this weekend?
Old 01-19-2016, 10:50 PM   #191
devo

Quote:
Would have been interesting to see what would have happened to some of those drives last week if the Broncos receivers hadnt dropped so many passes.
If The Broncos receivers drop that many passes against the Patriots, they will lose. Plain and simple. Dropped passes killed multiple drives for the Broncos against PIT. It's important for QB's to develop their flow with the offense on drives like that, especially after not starting for 2 months. That should be one of their top priorities in practice this week.
devo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:50 PM   #192
19royaldecker87

Quote:
In spite of the dropped passes last week which Peyton Manning shows up for this game against the Pats? Good Peyton or bad Peyton?

Do you think he could have thrown a couple TD's last week if the drives werent cut short by drops? How many TD's do you really think he will throw this weekend?
I think manning throws 3 td. I think pats might be in for a rude awakening. Broncos play great as the underdog this season at HOME. ask the packers and patriots

Old 01-19-2016, 10:53 PM   #193
BostonNut

Quote:
He posts a Facebook picture before most games...unless there is something I am unaware of...

Old 01-19-2016, 10:54 PM   #194
BostonNut

Quote:
Ditto to some Pats drives.

Amendola would have had a huge gain, Edelman dropped at least five and I think LaDrop had one. (Shocking)
Old 01-19-2016, 10:55 PM   #195
19royaldecker87

all I want is a fair clean game between the afc 2 best teams.

Old 01-19-2016, 11:02 PM   #196
phreak9

I think if Manning can throw 2 td's and the Broncos Wade Phillips Defense do their thing (unlike improperly covering heyward bey) they can win. If they cant do that they wont.

The Pats will make the Defense get to Brady and wont bother to run so if Ware and Miller cant get to Brady, Brady will pick them apart. If they can he will crumble Romo style. Pats are the more consistent team but if Manning shows up and the receivers catch the ball the Broncos are the better team.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:53 AM   #197
jasonm2121

Quote:
all I want is a fair clean game between the afc 2 best teams.
Too bad the Broncos don't, hacks.
jasonm2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:56 AM   #198
19royaldecker87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonm2121 View Post
Too bad the Broncos don't, hacks.
patriots are very very very far from angels. broncos superbowl wins aren't tainted atleast

Last edited by 19royaldecker87; 01-20-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:12 AM   #199
15ncounting

I'm a huge Broncos fan but at the same time I'm not delusional. I wish we could blowout the Pats to ease the nerves but if there was a blowout it would be the Pats doing the blowout, this Broncos O can't put up the points for a blowout(god I wish I'm wrong). I'm just hoping it's a close game (hoping we have the lead)going into the 4th quarter and from there anything can happen. Hope the game does not get dirty and no one gets injured from both teams because if my team gets eliminated I root for the AFC and love to see history broken(Brady surpassing Montana) but not this year Manning winning the SB would be a great story for a Bronco fan.

Good luck to both fan base.

Go Broncos!!

Last edited by 15ncounting; 01-20-2016 at 04:15 AM.
15ncounting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:21 AM   #200
jlzinck

Quote:
Sorry I cant continue this conversation, I just smashed my phone for a really good normal reason.
I bet your tears, packaged the right way, would be a great popcorn topper