Blowout Cards Forums
Power Coupon DANNY

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #5826
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxrule111 View Post
Simply to say your lvl 40 lol.

But Most of my IVs suck on my toons, but the CPs look good. I spent all my dust early on not caring about IVs, regret most of that now. I wish if you deleted a Pokémon they would give half the stardust invested back.
Pretty much this.

Honestly I don't feel like IVs are all they are cracked up to be. I feel like its more of bragging rights. I have a 100% Articuno and it still gets wrecked when I battle.

At the same time i never cared about IVs before the legendaries, and I can only imagine how many high IV mon I've transferred before that from hatches or catches while only going with the highest CP.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #5827
Josh611

You now only get 2 items from pokestops. Another big slap in the face from Niantic.

They are making me come closer and closer to quitting lol
Old 10-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #5828
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
You now only get 2 items from pokestops. Another big slap in the face from Niantic.

They are making me come closer and closer to quitting lol
Are you kidding me?! What would possess them to change that?! Maybe it's a temporary glitch

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #5829
Soxrule111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Are you kidding me?! What would possess them to change that?! Maybe it's a temporary glitch
I'm on the belief its because they will do double items for the Halloween event.

Others say it brings it back to the #s it was at before the raids. when they added more stop and Gyms became stops the Items were being to heavily given out.

This brings it back down to where it was supposed to initially.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #5830
doobypenguin

Niantic is pissing me off. i'm 34/58 for enteis which is fine with me, i don't use golden razzes for those under 1910 pretty much. But the one's i do want have run after golden razzes and mix of great/excellent curves. ive had a 1926, 1924 and 1915 run away. my best on is still 1914. but then i catch all my crappy ones on regular razzes/nanabs/pinaps. Then i had a 2400 cp 98% wild lax run yesterday too. it's been rough..
i hope this halloween event gives us something to look forward to
Old 10-12-2017, 02:17 PM   #5831
Divino

I'm worried that Pokemon Go won't live long enough to even make it through all of the generations of pokemon. Even the youtube content creators are getting bored, and have nothing to do in their videos. It takes about a year for a new generation in pokemon go, so can you really see this game lasting another 4-5 years? I'm not so sure.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:38 PM   #5832
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobypenguin View Post
Niantic is pissing me off. i'm 34/58 for enteis which is fine with me, i don't use golden razzes for those under 1910 pretty much. But the one's i do want have run after golden razzes and mix of great/excellent curves. ive had a 1926, 1924 and 1915 run away. my best on is still 1914. but then i catch all my crappy ones on regular razzes/nanabs/pinaps. Then i had a 2400 cp 98% wild lax run yesterday too. it's been rough..
i hope this halloween event gives us something to look forward to
I caught a 1935 the other day which is my best, but since then I've had atleast 3 over 1920 run on me as well as some 191X ones as well. If I didn't already have a 98%, I'd be pissed haha
Old 10-12-2017, 02:40 PM   #5833
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I'm worried that Pokemon Go won't live long enough to even make it through all of the generations of pokemon. Even the youtube content creators are getting bored, and have nothing to do in their videos. It takes about a year for a new generation in pokemon go, so can you really see this game lasting another 4-5 years? I'm not so sure.

They have to find some other mode of game play to come out. Niantic did an interview with a Taiwanese group that confirmed Gen 3 is the next big introduction(but not when other than it would be soon) and 2018 should see PVP.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #5834
Divino

I think they also need to do something about the level cap, but I don't know how to handle that.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:55 PM   #5835
Soxrule111

PVP wont do much for me, unless theres something awarded. But if its just for fun, meh I wont care.

As for the games Life. There is a really hard spot. Do they want a 3 Year Run, or 10 potential years?

I think bank it HARD and go 3 year life span. Heck, how many games actually last that long or longer to begin with.

I don't know how hard it is to code, and work updates but I would have done my best to made it like this-

Every Month a New Legendary, Every 2 Months Raid Rotation, very 4 Months Next Gen Comes Out.

2 Events a Month, either Holidays, or just to get my by promos. Double Exp, Items, Stardust, Spawns. Whatever.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #5836
Josh611

Gen 3 needs to drop during the Halloween event. They've lost so many players again.

They want to keep this game alive for as long as possible. They don't want a short life span.

If that wasn't the case we would be on Gen 4 by now lol.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #5837
jj2

Quote:
Gen 3 needs to drop during the Halloween event. They've lost so many players again.

They want to keep this game alive for as long as possible. They don't want a short life span.

If that wasn't the case we would be on Gen 4 by now lol.
I don't see gen 3 being released at least until the current legendary raid rotation is finished.
jj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:28 AM   #5838
chrisfaceoff

Gen 3 is their ace in a hole right now. While I think the reports are accurate and we will get the spooky ones for Halloween, I don't think we see these until completely until mid December.

November will be the next(and last legendary)

For sure I bet we get 1 week with all the dogs returning like they did for the birds.

I remember someone saying that Ho-Oh was the protector of the dogs or somethign like that, so then I think we get thats for a week.

Then Gen 3 for Xmas-ish

There is no reason on their end to overlap Gen 3 while people are dropping so much money on raid passes. They would be cutting into their own profits.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:55 PM   #5839
jj2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfaceoff View Post
Gen 3 is their ace in a hole right now. While I think the reports are accurate and we will get the spooky ones for Halloween, I don't think we see these until completely until mid December.

November will be the next(and last legendary)

For sure I bet we get 1 week with all the dogs returning like they did for the birds.

I remember someone saying that Ho-Oh was the protector of the dogs or somethign like that, so then I think we get thats for a week.

Then Gen 3 for Xmas-ish

There is no reason on their end to overlap Gen 3 while people are dropping so much money on raid passes. They would be cutting into their own profits.
I think this is probably pretty spot on.
jj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:23 PM   #5840
Soxrule111

Would you guys rather waste your dust to 3 man Tyranitar, or Entei?

I do not have a Wonder Attack Tyranitar fwiw.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #5841
Soxrule111

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfaceoff View Post
I would argue that 80% of players do not spend money on Raid Passes, so the longer Gen 3 Takes to come out, the more players they lose.

Now, if the numbers show that 5% of players are bringing in 90% of the revenue, then def, don't change it up. But I believe that everyday that goes by, more and more players are leaving the game. Nothing to chase, and for example, I hate doing Raids in Groups. If I didn't have a couple we raid with on the Legendaries, I probably would only play a few times a month to get my 1 Legendary in the Dex and put it down until the next Gen comes.

But again, Ive spent $500 on My Friends, Wife, My Side, Mine, Moms and my fathers accounts over the life of the game, but haven't put anything in since like June.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:28 PM   #5842
Josh611

Quote:
Would you guys rather waste your dust to 3 man Tyranitar, or Entei?

I do not have a Wonder Attack Tyranitar fwiw.
It’s not really wasted dust on Machamp. You’ll probably be fine if everyone has them at lvl 30

We did one the other day with 3 of us, one used 6 machamps at 30 and the other one used app vapes. We had 20 seconds left
Old 10-14-2017, 11:30 PM   #5843
Josh611

One group doing a data mine supposedly found Gen 3 sounds. If that’s true, we will probably see the ghosts for Halloween which is what I was leaning towards.

I won’t believe it until Sliph Road confirms it though
Old 10-15-2017, 08:47 AM   #5844
Soxrule111

Quote:
One group doing a data mine supposedly found Gen 3 sounds. If that’s true, we will probably see the ghosts for Halloween which is what I was leaning towards.

I won’t believe it until Sliph Road confirms it though
Saw it on Silph this morning. Kind of exciting.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #5845
Josh611

Had a very fun grinding day today.

Caught over 600 mons.

We had a lvl 40 meetup in Detroit today at the Ren Center which is arguably the best place to play in Michigan. Probably had 30 lvl 40s come today.

Best catch of the day was a 98% Entei.

All together a very fun day. Lots of unusual spawns there.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:31 PM   #5846
Soxrule111

Quote:
Had a very fun grinding day today.

Caught over 600 mons.

We had a lvl 40 meetup in Detroit today at the Ren Center which is arguably the best place to play in Michigan. Probably had 30 lvl 40s come today.

Best catch of the day was a 98% Entei.

All together a very fun day. Lots of unusual spawns there.
Not bad, wish we had a spot that hot. Drove around from like 5-930 last night. Made a new account, caught 80 guys for the pokedex and hit level 15. Not a bad start lol.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:21 PM   #5847
Josh611

Quote:
Not bad, wish we had a spot that hot. Drove around from like 5-930 last night. Made a new account, caught 80 guys for the pokedex and hit level 15. Not a bad start lol.
I will be going back for sure once Gen 3 is fully released.

Just lures and cluster spawns everywhere

It's only about 45 minutes away from me, but I don't like driving in Detroit. It's a giant CF. I will figure it out if need be to go back there though.

It's just all around a very nice place to play. Great looking building with a bunch of places to sit and relax if you want to take a break. They have a full food court with probably 15 places to chose from. And a brewery with beer. All you ever need lol.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #5848
Soxrule111

Quote:
I will be going back for sure once Gen 3 is fully released.

Just lures and cluster spawns everywhere

It's only about 45 minutes away from me, but I don't like driving in Detroit. It's a giant CF. I will figure it out if need be to go back there though.

It's just all around a very nice place to play. Great looking building with a bunch of places to sit and relax if you want to take a break. They have a full food court with probably 15 places to chose from. And a brewery with beer. All you ever need lol.
good luck, I bet you or Dooby if he still goes hard will finish Gen 3 First.

The one I made last night had a good night though. Miltank, Kabutops, Unown on day 1. Plus, a 1590 Machamp when it was Trainer lvl 11 hahaha.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #5849
doobypenguin

Quote:

The one I made last night had a good night though. Miltank, Kabutops, Unown on day 1. Plus, a 1590 Machamp when it was Trainer lvl 11 hahaha.
i took nov 1st off, if gen 3 is out and suicune simultaneously, it's going to be a good day. I'll probably finish gen 3 as well as the gen 3 gender dex by the end of the year probably which is fine by me. i'm working on my tiny rattata badge which is probably the most daunting task for me left before I hit lvl 40. i've got less than 2 mil to go, but after this week i won't be raiding until suicune.
after 93 entei raids and not catching the 1926, 1924... my best is 1921. Kind of a bummer, but it is what it is. I'll probably do about 10-12 more raids to finish the week out, so here's hoping for a 98 or perfect.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #5850
Josh611

Quote:

I just finished gen 2 last week lmao. Finally gave up and took an hour long trip for a giraffe.

I won’t use any rare candies on gen 3 until I get each thing without it. Not gonna ruin it for myself