Blowout Cards Forums
Basketball

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

Notices

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old 09-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #501
jamesr

Is there such a thing as "a computer forensic artist"?????
jamesr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:36 PM   #502
moistpaper

At least he still has his gig painting the walls of his illustrious rockstar friends
moistpaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:48 PM   #503
ricks photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinj31 View Post
From Bob's Facebook.

Okay with that said I will be posting up my attorney's name address we are now looking for information on where Jason Willis lives .... I'm also asked to Stew now that you know as of today and you post discriminatory and defamation items out on the web you have now been warned furthermore my attorneys have asked to also make the following statements if you're not a computer forensic artist or graduate or professional do not post fake evidence of blown up Microsoft Office or some other altering device for images thinking your professional. if you're not a professional do yourself a favor and just don't do it the outcome will not be fair for you. now back to Jason Willis.......we have a pinpoint his address so we can send a letter to his house ...also any videos discrediting my work do not send to my address on my webpage and do not send it here I will not accept it if you see anyone out there so we can add them to the lawsuit and make them an example please here in a few weeks send it to my attorney's office that's what I'm paying them for we will also be sending out letters to everyone involved including the admin of the Star Wars blogs and the card blogs and groups a cease-and-desist letter. Thank you for your time I will only be posting family things and personal hellos on Facebook until all this is cleared up I will also be doing the art commissions that I have from family friends and high school friends and a few others I will not be taking on any commissions... Until further notice which will probably be until New Year's I'm booked up until December 12th anyways with some of the Rockstar clients I've had for years wanting things for their homes. Thank you for everything this will all be settled hopefully very soon.

Wow I thought my train of thought was bad . First part of the post , he don't know where Jason lives . The second part of the post he has him pinpointed.???

Bob has to prove a lot to win any case ...... he will never win
ricks photo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:14 PM   #504
kerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by moistpaper View Post
At least he still has his gig painting the walls of his illustrious rockstar friends
Rockstar was capitalized. So, I think he just meant people like this...

kerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:55 AM   #505
vaderccg

Send a message via Yahoo to vaderccg

He's such a delusional LOSER. Glad I kept all his messages, IM's,etc stating he would send certified check for the F'ing he did. to this date still NO check for 1650.00!! Just STFU u POS! Can't believe he may have a new group of people following or believing anything he says.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #506
Fenway55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricks photo View Post
Wow I thought my train of thought was bad . First part of the post , he don't know where Jason lives . The second part of the post he has him pinpointed.???

Bob has to prove a lot to win any case ...... he will never win
In order to win a defamation lawsuit, he would have to demonstrate individuals were lying (or otherwise behaving with a reckless disregard for the truth). While he has no case, problem is sometimes the mere threat of a lawsuit can get someone to back down. Even if you have a winning case, you still have to spend up to thousands of dollars on lawyers to defend yourself.

At this point, I think his career is pretty much over. Considering the amount of talk this story has generated, I can't imagine terribly many industry professionals are left that don't yet know what a fraud he is.

Major props and shout outs to the individual(s) who drafted the .pdf that got this whole ball rolling.
Fenway55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #507
windycityb
Banned

Default Fake artist there are more then u know

Well after 1 year or so i have finally finished 1/2 my site.Let me give you a breakdown on who we are.We are 5 ladys who work at firms that look at art and items as we are all Computer Forensics Investigator or Forensic Analyst.WHAT WE DO- Digital Evidence for Criminal Civil Litigation. Court Approves Expert Testimony and Computer Forensics · Expert Witness · IP Theft · Data Breach · Mobile Forensics and more.we collect cards and our husbands do also.After looking at our cards as a class project as 2 of us teach.We have seen more then %85 of card artist print and then sketch out there art cards and other forms of art.We will now post our finding on here for all to see.We did not set out to destroy anyone's career as we are also clearing up artist as real also. This we understand will rock the industry to the core.But we spent hard earned money like you .to find we were scammed. we update the site week by week.see the evidence and look at the cards and art yourself.these artist have timelines to make so they take short cuts to do so...Good luck everyone. https://windycityb.wixsite.com/the-real
windycityb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #508
Bryanjs14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycityb View Post
Well after 1 year or so i have finally finished 1/2 my site.Let me give you a breakdown on who we are.We are 5 ladys who work at firms that look at art and items as we are all Computer Forensics Investigator or Forensic Analyst.WHAT WE DO- Digital Evidence for Criminal Civil Litigation. Court Approves Expert Testimony and Computer Forensics · Expert Witness · IP Theft · Data Breach · Mobile Forensics and more.we collect cards and our husbands do also.After looking at our cards as a class project as 2 of us teach.We have seen more then %85 of card artist print and then sketch out there art cards and other forms of art.We will now post our finding on here for all to see.We did not set out to destroy anyone's career as we are also clearing up artist as real also. This we understand will rock the industry to the core.But we spent hard earned money like you .to find we were scammed. we update the site week by week.see the evidence and look at the cards and art yourself.these artist have timelines to make so they take short cuts to do so...Good luck everyone. https://windycityb.wixsite.com/the-real

Welcome to the site Bob
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #509
GeekyWhiteGuy

Quote:
This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day.

All of the layouts and typography used on each "evidence" slide is STRAIGHT from every Hepner page I've ever seen. They typos and grammatical errors are common Hepner errors. Not to mention the evidence presented is just plain ridiculous. It's calling out pixelation that doesn't exist and/or is present because the images shown are enlarged screenshots (you can't add pixels to an image...so you get pixelation). The ones marked "with a simple adjustment" are maybe the dumbest things on the site. I can adjust colors in photoshop all day (all of which are simple) and make art look like all sorts of things, but to say making an adjustments brings out some piece of evidence? That's dumb.

I would like to say this was a nice try, Bob...but it wasn't Pathetic.
GeekyWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:39 AM   #510
moistpaper

I swear lol, this just keeps getting more and more weird.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:59 AM   #511
IUjapander

Quote:
IUjapander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #512
robomole

I love how "REMEMBER IF THE ARTIST DOES NOT HAVE A VIDEO OF THEM DOING A SKETCH CARD FROM START TO FINISH,ASK THEM TO DO SO.IF THEY SAY NO,THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE." is on the main page of the site haha. He has yet to do one of his photo realistic "sketches" in front of an overhead camera with no bumbling fumbling slight of hand, editing, etc. So according to his website, he has something to hide haha.
robomole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:13 AM   #513
Fenway55

When I read Bob's Facebook statement, I noticed something I thought was unusual. He wrote:

"my attorneys have asked to also make the following statements if you're not a computer forensic artist or graduate or professional do not post fake evidence of blown up Microsoft Office or some other altering device for images thinking your professional." That struck me as a very weird statement, not something an actual lawyer would advise. I chalked it up to the overall pisspoor grammar and sentence structure Bob displays (not to mention that I don't believe for a single second he ever actually spoke to an attorney over the whole matter).

So we are told by Bob - uh I mean Bob's attorney - to believe that it is ok to accept evidence from a "computer forensic artist." By an amazing coincidence, a "computer forensic artist" shows up the very next day in here to verify that Hepner is legit.

Amazing!

Last edited by Fenway55; 09-18-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:21 AM   #514
Gambit C10

Quote:
You lost me at 5 ladys. It's ladies

No professional presents their website as an unprofessional illiterate. And I'm pretty sure the picture you provided is of a random woman having a good time with friends. Generally a picture in a suit in a professional pose (ie. Not a relax pose as pictured) would be presented.

In addition, if Windy would be fired, why would she post a picture of herself?

Generally only an idiot would do that. Or maybe the poor lady pictured isn't the idiot. Hmm.

Or just maybe this whole website is a fraud. At least be creative with the website name. For instance avoid any obvious reference to the true owner Bob... oops, i mean "B".

Last edited by Gambit C10; 09-18-2017 at 11:23 AM.
Gambit C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #515
glen87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchepnersartcom View Post
Hello i rarely get on here but i was told in a MSG on Facebook about a Thread concerning me so i will post my Reply. I was contacted by a guy who does some art cards i think in the UK Lee Brown about some page owned by the real bruce or something saying i was printing off images and selling them,So long story short .I went there and posted my cards i done for TOPPS and a few others ive done upclose so they can see the images and see it was hand painted as it flowed off the paper to the logo.I then slammed his as i then seen lee was talking about it in a star wars TOPPS private group.I then seen these cards by his buddy bruce or something,,,and they were fake print outs.I blew them up,,,Posted them,And then i just told everyone i had better things to do in life,,,told everyone good luck,and left the group...45 mins later some wanna be type appointed admins took up for there buddys,,,and then the whole fake thing was on me... I see it as a simple ploy to discredit me as they are wanna be type artist or just collectors who jump on a ban wagon when they see there buds bettin called out ......Look i have been a professional art for 35 years...I am proud to say i have done art for many Top Celebs in the Rock and roll and Tv/Music/And motion picture biz,,,Also my tattoo flash art is still sold world wide at tattoo johhny.com and cam supply. well before getting into doing cards.I done it because i was sent an email to do some sets like most,,it was fun to do but no money in it...here is the image he posted as his work . So in short.I have no idea about posting images in here but all my work is on the website.Also i see a few post about my Leaf cards. My videos show me working on many cards but i have one that tells everyone the real deal here at- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCbWUAXRmvs ...I hope it comes up..it was fun to do..So in closing. I have nothing but respect for others,,,But this was a simple ambush as i did not see a fellow artist jealous of my work set me up like this....Its hard to see at my experience i was fooled,,You can see my work in HD on my site or i post Videos all the time here also at - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ar70ShueZE&t=150s Well i have work to do...Good kinda chattin with everyone.. Good luck everyone,,,If someone shows me how to upload a few pics in HD,,,Well ill be happy to do so.....
Quote:
some things i noticed about these two posts

while i understand grammar and punctuation errors occur, i have not seen them in this pattern this often

other cards: https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:25 AM   #516
RHendricksonArt

I love it, this is awesome!

Last edited by RHendricksonArt; 09-18-2017 at 11:38 AM.
RHendricksonArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:28 AM   #517
GeekyWhiteGuy

This post and the website it's advertising are from fake sketch card creator extraordinaire, Bob Hepner himself.

The proof is right there in the site. The layout, typography and grammatical errors are all identical to what you see on Bob's other sites. The site itself calls out many of the artists who have pointed the finger at Bob for his fake cards as fake. Many of the cards the "forensic team" has flagged as fake are printed autograph cards (of course those are printed...they are base auto cards). Plus, anyone who know's Bob's work knows that he uses commas...A LOT.

This post is from the WindyB account right here on the Blowout Forums from 09-17-17

So many commas!! Classic Hepner.

Bob is trying to get himself out of trouble by faking this dumb website. All it does is add to the mountain of red flags against the guy.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #518
Findingtime

"WE ARE A 5 PERSON TEAM THAT LOOKS AT ALL THE CARDS AND ART SOLD BY ALL THE BIG COMPANYS ,YOU AND ALL OF US BUY OFF.AND SUBJECT THEM TO THE TOOLS OF THE TRADE TO LOOK AT THEM AND REPORT OUT FINDING TO YOU.WE ARE NOT OUT TO MESS WITH ARTIST FOR FUN.NOR DO WE DO THIS TO RUIN SOMEONE. (WE WOULD ALL GET FIRED IF ANYONE AT OUR JOBS KNEW WE WERE DOING THIS BY USING THE ITEMS AND TIME GAVE TO US TO SOLVE CRIMES AND OTHER THINGS THAT COST BIG BUCKS LIKE $1 MIL $$$AND UP PSC OF ART WE HAVE UNCOVERED TO BE FAKE FOR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.IF YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE WE HAVE GAVE TO YOU......FREE.....AND THEN LOOK AT THEM AS WE WILL SHOW SIMPLE TOOLS TO USE.THEN WE ARE HAPPY THAT WE HAVE SAVED YOU,AND US THE HARD EARNED MONEY WE PAY FOR REAL ART.THANK YOU.
''B'' AND THE TEAM."

WOW......just.....WOW

Please upgrade to a 6 or 7 person team and hire an editor or two.

Last edited by Findingtime; 09-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Findingtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:38 AM   #519
moistpaper

5 ladies! Sounds like a party!
Old 09-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #520
GeekyWhiteGuy

The information about their Forensics credentials on the About page are copy/pasted directly from Wikipedia.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #521
Jackg1980

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Jeebus, I wonder what is next.

Houdini! IP check please.

Hope he was smart enough to post from different location.

Last edited by Jackg1980; 09-18-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Jackg1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:44 AM   #522
kerg

Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
Calling a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows it's Windy
kerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:45 AM   #523
bradu

Thank god I made the 'fake artist' list, otherwise I might be worried that it looks bad on me! For anyone interested I've got many videos on youtube of me drawing cards start to finish, no top to bottom eating corn on the cob style drawing, no camera 20 feet away at an angle instead of a close up on the art, no giant font covering the art...

Bradu's youtube
Old 09-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #524
Fenway55

OK, I am no a professional computer forensics artist, but I have noticed the following similarities in grammar, sentence structure and word usage between Bob and those 5 lovely "ladys" from Chicago (please note all italics, bolding and underlining is added by me, but the words, punctuation and grammar is copied exactly as originally posted):

1) Using periods as commas, and often (but not always) doing so in a way without leaving a space after the period. In post 35 of this thread, Bob writes:
So in short.I have no idea about posting images in here but all my work is on the website. ... "So in closing. I have nothing but respect for others"
On the website, the 5 ladys write:
WE ARE NOT OUT TO MESS WITH ARTIST FOR FUN.NOR DO WE DO THIS TO RUIN SOMEONE. ... "AND BY THE WAY.THIS COST $125 AN HOUR IN SOME CASES TO DO AND UP"

2) Frequent lack of apostrophes:
From Bob: "Well ill be happy to do so....."
From the ladys: "DONT MESSAGE US."

3) Using commas as ellipses:
From Bob: "I blew them up,,,Posted them,And then i just told everyone i had better things to do in life,,,told everyone good luck,and left the group"
From windycityb, posted in basketball subforum: "Been 3 weeks now,,,,They love taking your cash but never give back....."

4) No spacing after periods. In the rare case where Bob uses a period correctly, there is frequently no space before the start of the next word. Numerous examples of this are found in his writing and from the 5 ladys.

5) Not capitalizing "I":
From Bob: "And then i just told everyone i had better things to do in life,,,"
From the ladys: "So i wanted to use my education to help fellow collectors like me see who is on the level"

EDIT: Props to glen87 and GeekyWhiteGuy who beat me to the punch with many of the above observations. I was composing this message when those appeared, and we noticed the same things. Please don't think I was plagiarizing!! :-)

Last edited by Fenway55; 09-18-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #525
baytowntex

WindyCityB are you still there?
baytowntex is offline   Reply With Quote