Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #201
TxRangersfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
A new low sadly ...

He gave me the same excuse as many here "personal issues, sent refund" but today, Paypal has told me his bank declined the refund transaction (either there's no money in it, or more likely he closed it).

I never did close my claim, so I know one way or another this money will be returned ... but no doubt he closed his account and plans to stiff Paypal on his misdeeds.
Wow, that sucks.

I just got my $ in my account.
TxRangersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #202
otmack2o

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
I just checked my dispute on paypal and...

Status: Pending until Friday, November 30, 2012 What's this?Your refund will be pending for 3-5 business days until it clears.
Subject: Cards and Stuff has just sent you $1,375.00 USD with PayPal
Note: personal issues, was unable to ship...sorry, providing refund of purchase

I guess I won't have to cancel Christmas after all!

On a side note, if anyone sees the Brad Miller superfractor auto pop-up for sale please let me know!

Wow, it now shows this:

Status: Pending until Thursday, December 13, 2012 What's this?

I called Paypal and they said that the bank had insufficient funds so now they will try to get the funds from that account again in 3 days. If that fails they will then try his backup source on the account. If that too fails then Paypal will cover the funds under the buyer protection agreement. I guess that means that I will get the funds back, but the seller may actually be able to get away with pocketing the cash!

Last edited by otmack2o; 11-30-2012 at 04:44 PM.
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #203
NeedChapmans

Quote:
Wow, it now shows this:

Status: Pending until Thursday, December 13, 2012 What's this?
Shows that because the refund was declined the first time ... same here. Chances are it won't go through the second time either, and Paypal will eat the loss.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #204
otmack2o

Quote:
Shows that because the refund was declined the first time ... same here. Chances are it won't go through the second time either, and Paypal will eat the loss.
Yep, I just added more details to my post above after speaking with a Paypal representative.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #205
Clarka3

i doubt paypal will eat the loss. you guys will get taken care of, and they will go after that guy hardcore.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #206
IamRalpho

So today I got back the Blue Castellanos I traded him, so I got the cards he owed in a trade and the card I sent.

It sucks he hasnt made everyone right, but I am good. I still hate how he handled everything and the lies, but he made it more than right in the end.
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #207
trogdor

Shows the refund bounced from my claim as well.

Sportlots Inventory:

https://www.sportlots.com/dealers/?dealer=btragese
trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #208
otmack2o

My refund processed today!
Old 12-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #209
NeedChapmans

Refund was finally processed, but also received notice that Paypal covered it as the bank once again declined the request.

Also, found one of the two cards I was supposed to buy on eBay!

2012 Bowman Chrome Tony Cingrani Blue Refractor Auto 52 150 | eBay

Location shows as Pennsylvania (this guy was to have been at the Jersey Shore) but the two Cingrani blue autos were 35/150 and 52/150.

Total Scammer ...
Old 12-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #210
NeedChapmans

And wouldn't you know it ... he just posted the second Cingrani Blue I have already purchased.

6 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor RC Auto Lot Cingrani Buckel Hellweg 150 | eBay

Serial number 52/150.

Is there any way I can report him to eBay?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #211
cdaileytn1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
the one thing that I found extremely strange about this site, is that I got banned for accidentally bumping a thread too quickly, but a member that took my money for over 10 days without shipping my cards, then comes on here calls me a dickhead and rants over & over and is completely in the wrong has zero action taken on them, I had 3 different members take my money and hold it for over 10 days and ship absolutely nothing, no contact etc.

I mean I understand if you don't have time to keep up with the board, it's cool, but that struck me as a very strange scenario. the rule is not very consistant at all.

I don't feel like you can save the world, but? some of this stuff is a little crazy
How about u make a site that is strictly for trade? Then everyone can use it. Ill help for a hefty fee.
cdaileytn1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:35 AM   #212
cking

Quote:

yet people steal peoples money for days on end, leave negative feedback for the person they stole the money from, you have to file claims with paypal etc to get ya money back?
Quote:
the one thing that I found extremely strange about this site, is that I got banned for accidentally bumping a thread too quickly, but a member that took my money for over 10 days without shipping my cards, then comes on here calls me a dickhead and rants over & over and is completely in the wrong has zero action taken on them, I had 3 different members take my money and hold it for over 10 days and ship absolutely nothing, no contact etc.

I mean I understand if you don't have time to keep up with the board, it's cool, but that struck me as a very strange scenario. the rule is not very consistant at all.

I don't feel like you can save the world, but? some of this stuff is a little crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaileytn1984 View Post
How about u make a site that is strictly for trade? Then everyone can use it. Ill help for a hefty fee.
You guys can say what you want about Qwasian, but he is 100% exactly right. And everyones knows it but just wont agree with him because of a personal issue with him. I dont know why the truth bothers so many people. Q, you are wasting your breath. Its never gonna change. Just stick to dealing with members with high feedback and tell anyone else they have to send first. If they refuse, tell then to piss off. Its nothing personal against newer members or members with low I trader but you have to do it on this site to protect yourself.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #213
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
You guys can say what you want about Qwasian, but he is 100% exactly right. And everyones knows it but just wont agree with him because of a personal issue with him. I dont know why the truth bothers so many people. Q, you are wasting your breath. Its never gonna change. Just stick to dealing with members with high feedback and tell anyone else they have to send first. If they refuse, tell then to piss off. Its nothing personal against newer members or members with low I trader but you have to do it on this site to protect yourself.
Ive had this happen to me on WAAAAYYYY too many deals on here. Ive been left 2 negatives(removed) and a neutral by people who held my stuff nearly 2 weeks and I had to make a call out thread to even get a response. Negative feedback also gets them moving. I dont mind watching people bicker in threads etc but seeing people get ripped and the people who rip them off continuing to post gets annoying. Also WAY too many people backing out of deals on here and getting away with it.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #214
otmack2o

Quote:
And wouldn't you know it ... he just posted the second Cingrani Blue I have already purchased.

6 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor RC Auto Lot Cingrani Buckel Hellweg 150 | eBay

Serial number 52/150.

Is there any way I can report him to eBay?
The Brad Miller Superfractor Auto that I purchased has been listed as well:

2012 Bowman Chrome Brad Miller Superfractor Auto 1 1 RC | eBay
Old 12-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #215
NeedChapmans

Quote:
The Brad Miller Superfractor Auto that I purchased has been listed as well:

2012 Bowman Chrome Brad Miller Superfractor Auto 1 1 RC | eBay
Yup ... guy claims to have bought the collection from OnCardAuto ... We just made a deal for the Cingrani blue autos / hopefully you can do the same for the Miller.

Point to the thread, he can give a discount!

-M
Old 12-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #216
bjs852

I pointed him to this thread yesterday, I thought he was the thief, but I was incorrect
Old 12-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #217
cdaileytn1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Id have to respond with "I didnt say anything about anyone."
cdaileytn1984 is offline   Reply With Quote