AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > WWE & WRESTLING

Notices

WWE & WRESTLING Post your WWE/Wrestling Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #276
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I was just making that up, but it could make sense. We'll have to see what the big spoiler is on the 12/19 episode.
Now would absolutely be the best time to turn him heel with cm punk being 10x more popular than Cena, and even his own fans are starting to boo him. But like I said, Vincent Kennedy McMahon would never, in his life, turn John Cena heel.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #277
mnvikingstwins

Brodus is sure brilliant

Mick Foley Creative News
Vince McMahon has been turning down almost every idea brought up by his writers regarding Mick Foley, according to the Wrestling Observer. The Christmas stuff with Foley on the live Smackdown as Santa Claus was pushed heavily by Brian Gewirtz.

Brodus Clay Creative News
An interesting story regarding Brodus Clay, which is coming from a report by the Wrestling Observer, states that when Clay finished shooting a movie for WWE Studios earlier this year, he asked what WWE creative had planned for him. WWE officials responded by saying they had no idea and suggested he come up with an idea for himself.

Brodus came up with the idea of being a monster heel that doesn't sell for the babyfaces, then beats them up and inducts them into his personal "House of Pain," similar to World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry. Brodus reportedly was told that it was a great idea.
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #278
NWOWOLFPACK
Banned

Got floor seats for a wwe raw house show tommorow night! yay!
NWOWOLFPACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #279
mnvikingstwins

Was able to fly through the first 1:50 of SD on full speed ahead in about 2 minutes without missing anything, but the finish of the Orton match was pretty good.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #280
sesmarine04
Banned

Quote:
Was able to fly through the first 1:50 of SD on full speed ahead in about 2 minutes without missing anything, but the finish of the Orton match was pretty good.
I thought I was the only one who did that... lol.
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #281
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWOWOLFPACK View Post
Got floor seats for a wwe raw house show tommorow night! yay!
Congrats man. Nothing like a going to a WWE live event. Have fun!

A tip: if a t-shirt gets thrown to you and someone else grabs it at the same time as you, try not to curse for 30 minutes arguing and get kicked out! From past experience ( not me, but I've seen it happen ).
Old 12-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #282
GoJays

Quote:
I really didn't like orton winning again, especially against Ziggler. But wade Barrett at the end was good.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #283
GoJays

Anyone else see Sheiky Baby in the promo for legends house on WWE Network? I'd pay the $7 a month just for that! Throw the ultimate warrior and the boogeyman in there, it could be the best television show ever!
Old 12-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #284
mnvikingstwins

I hope if Orton wins he does some sort of SuperRKO into the table not just a powerbomb.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #285
GoJays

Quote:
I hope if Orton wins he does some sort of SuperRKO into the table not just a powerbomb.
I think we know orton will win the match, unless www is serious about pushing Barrett towards the whc, which I doubt they are.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #286
mnvikingstwins

So are we going to see HHH on Raw this week? Since they are doing the stupid Sledgehammer on the ladder for a dead feud? Raw better see Nash standing over Trips with a sledgehammer in his hand to end the show to lead to Nash losing at TLC and going back to retirement while Triple H gets a push leading up to a Wrestlemania match.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #287
GoJays

Alright, who's ready for the most pointless night in All Of Entertainment... THE SLAMMYS! Let's get the predictions in on how many fat jokes Jerry Lawler will make about Vicky Guerrero I'll say 5.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #288
mnvikingstwins

Chris Jericho is still being reported by many inside sources as the guy who the 1/2/12 promos are for according to PWInsider.com. Jericho has denied seeing or being the person behind these promos on Twitter, which you can take however you want.

Jericho also made his famous "I will never wrestle for WWE again" tweet just a few days before the 1/2/12 promos started airing back the week of Survivor Series. This tweet was reported to have been interpreted by many in WWE to be a comical jab that you don't "wrestle" for WWE but are a sports entertainer.

According to sources, the plan is for Jericho to be a part of the Royal Rumble and penciled in for WrestleMania 28 is a match between him and CM Punk.

To read more on Jericho's return in a column I wrote last week, click here.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #289
mnvikingstwins

PWInsider.com is reporting that Kane is still expected to return to WWE in time for the Royal Rumble PPV, and at this point he is expected to be returning for the Raw brand.

While WWE has been teasing the masked version of Kane in the video packages they have been running on Raw, it's being said that creative is currently undecided as to whether or not they plan to have Kane return wearing his mask.

When Kane does make his return, he is expected to be wrestling as a heel.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #290
GoJays

Quote:
PWInsider.com is reporting that Kane is still expected to return to WWE in time for the Royal Rumble PPV, and at this point he is expected to be returning for the Raw brand.

While WWE has been teasing the masked version of Kane in the video packages they have been running on Raw, it's being said that creative is currently undecided as to whether or not they plan to have Kane return wearing his mask.

When Kane does make his return, he is expected to be wrestling as a heel.
If Kane doesn't come back with the mask after these promo's, I'll officially give up on the WWE until wrestlemania. The promos are saying Kane will return with the mask for sure. Better not be another one of those bait-and-switches the WWE's fallen in love with. Remember Sting's debut last year?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #291
mnvikingstwins

Tell me I did not just hear that stupid award award goes to WWE.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #292
mnvikingstwins

MizRock's Rock Bottom on Cena should have won that award.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #293
GoJays

We should call these the Shammy awards. No way a bum like JR shouldve won that. Thank god Michael Cole came out to save us #everythingmichaelcolesaysisright
Old 12-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #294
mnvikingstwins

Why can't they say "Holy #@#@#@#@" on Raw?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #295
mnvikingstwins

One of their greatest video packages in a while. Laurinaitis with the WWE unvirerse should have won though.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #296
mnvikingstwins

Where did they come up with all of these brilliant names?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #297
GoJays

I can't help but laugh at how crappy hhh's return was compared to his other return back in 2002 .
Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #298
mnvikingstwins

As he sat upon the mount, the question arose. When shall things be, and what shall be the sign of my coming? The answer, when she tells us. She holds the mystery of my arrival, of my rebirth. For when I beckon her, I will return to claim what is mine, and things shall never be the same again. On the second day of 2012, it will be the end of the world as you know it.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #299
GoJays

Quote:

As he sat upon the mount, the question arose. When shall things be, and what shall be the sign of my coming? The answer, when she tells us. She holds the mystery of my arrival, of my rebirth. For when I beckon her, I will return to claim what is mine, and things shall never be the same again. On the second day of 2012, it will be the end of the world as you know it.
It think this vid just about confirms it's one of three men: Eugene, Val Venis, or STING

Jk jk, it's jericho.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #300
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
It think this vid just about confirms it's one of three men: Eugene, Val Venis, or STING

Jk jk, it's jericho.
Or that the big clue is Michelle McCool coming back next week, and Taker is the guy returning