Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #576
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
This has to be one of the dumbest, inane, insanely insecure threads I have ever read on this forum, and that's saying something.

Hey you, Look at my cards. Hey I made this much money. Oh yeah you lie. No you lie. Oh I like to debate. Oh you're just a troll. No I'm cool. Hey I rap and make pictures. Oh yeah, well I went to college. Well I hang out with girls with big buts and way too tight leather pants. Oh yeah, look at my girls sexy facebook pictures. Hey your a scammer. Am not. Are too. Hey why did you stop talking about me, remeber I made some cool rap music, here some links listen. Oh yeah well remember I went to college and have a sexy girlfriend. You're a troll. Am not. Are too. Hey you are a scammer, you didn't sell that card. Did too. Who cares I just got a paycheck that was for 100 million trillion dollars. Oh yeah my paycheck was for 100 million trillion and one dollars, so suck it buddy. Well you're still a scammer. Am not. Are too.

There I just caught everyone up on 23 pages of pure garbage. You people really really need to step back and see how stupid you look right now, seriously.

Hey,

Im ticked that you left out my great story about the buying and selling of houses! Can you please include that in the mumbo jumbo above?
Old 01-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #577
Burt-Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Hey,

Im ticked that you left out my great story about the buying and selling of houses! Can you please include that in the mumbo jumbo above?
That was a great story, and I already gave you props on it like 20 pages ago, lol. Sorry I don't have 3 days to go back and quote it though, so take my word for it, lol.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #578
BeingJustin

This diİk measuring contest is over
Old 01-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #579
WilsonValdez

I just would like to add that I furiously masturbated to all of your pictures (especially Qwasian...that is one sexy dude...no homo-ish).

With that, I bid you good day.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #580
chansen10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
hey buddies, I do music too, i'm sure you could have a hay day with that.... imagine all the jokes you could come up with........... here's a musical selection buddies

Qwasian - Hannibal Lecter (Fresh/Noizemob Diss)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Qwasian - Constrictor (Evil Eye Diss)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Please tell me this isnt you im hearing
Old 01-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #581
chansen10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post

This isnt anything to brag about. Good lord im getting some good laughs from this thread
Old 01-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #582
Orangejello727

You know the thread is just about to go down when you enter personal attacks. Then you know its rolling in poo poo when women pics get involved. But it never hits rock bottom till the guys from the football boards show up. Thats as low as you can go
Old 01-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #583
WilsonValdez

Quote:
You know the thread is just about to go down when you enter personal attacks. Then you know its rolling in poo poo when women pics get involved. But it never hits rock bottom till the guys from the football boards show up. Thats as low as you can go
OMG, guys from the football board are here? where? You mean me...because I have a football card as my avatar? That must mean I'm "from the football board."
Old 01-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #584
redsoxx11

Quote:
LOL, you morons just spent 24 pages crying like babies over petty jelousy... and the only thing that got done was to hand out some fap pics to 14 year olds. Good job Bk board you should be proud of how absolutly just like a real trailer park it is in here.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #585
JDK16

back on topic is 97-98 finest series one worth 40 bucks for a sealed box
not to up on basketball stuff
Old 01-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #586
WilsonValdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
back on topic is 97-98 finest series one worth 40 bucks for a sealed box
not to up on basketball stuff

Go back to the Football boards, TROLL!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #587
mikey121581

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

really people???? this forum is about sports not of ur fiance or ur gf or the tricks u paid that night or how much money one person has....come on are you 2 grown men or teenagers??? and qwasian ur place looks like my old condo in nj....now im goin to post some of my grade cards cause i wanna show off a bit now....lol
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
Old 01-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #588
mikey121581

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

my 52 mantle

i have more but thats all the showing off for now...
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
Old 01-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #589
WillC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
Just to add. I'm sure your employers/clients would be very proud of you if they saw this thread. If I was your employer/client and had someone email this thread to me, believe I would have some words for you the next morning. Highly unprofessional and shows more than a little questionable judgment to actually drag and name your employers or clients into this garbage. I would question your ethics, judgement, and motives if you were my employee or I outsourced to you for my projects. Think a little man, especially in this day and age when employers check Facebook pages as part of background screenings. How insecure are you to have this seemingly uncontrollable urge to answer everyone that has something stupid to say to you.
Well said.

I am in disbelief that he's sharing photos of his girlfriend and boasting about his job. What a clown.

Oh, and I'm one of the people who said his sales were legit from the get go. I thought this guy was cool and felt sorry for him.

Now he's coming across as a paranoid egomaniac.

Not cool.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #590
tupark82

i stayed away from this thread because these threads just make me roll my eyes. it kept goin so i checked it out just now and this time, i got a great great laugh. thanks! lol what a hilarious thread
Old 01-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #591
Freedub21

Once finger pointing starts and pictures are posted, you can be sure that the thread will go downhill... way faster than you think it'll be.
hope both sides can remove the pictures and such before it got any worse...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #592
antthebody

Heres A Video of me pulling the same Jordan Back in 1998 Need to get it graded also!

http://tinyurl.com/38dx7s
Old 01-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #593
Burt-Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
Well said.

I am in disbelief that he's sharing photos of his girlfriend and boasting about his job. What a clown.

Oh, and I'm one of the people who said his sales were legit from the get go. I thought this guy was cool and felt sorry for him.

Now he's coming across as a paranoid egomaniac.

Not cool.
Yeah man. When he called out his employers by name and posted half naked pics of his girl, who he's in love with and wants to marry? Bro you would never catch me posting half nude pics of my fiance on a message board to a bunch of card nerds, are you crazy? I was shocked, once those pics are on the internet they are there forever. I can understand someone like Qwasian who from the look of it is just some wannabe thug who is self employed and just makes mix tape covers and club flyers posting what he did. None of that stuff is going to hurt him or his business. Plus he didn't put his employers on blast by name, but for the OP who works for legit big name corps to do that. I mean wow, just wow, beyond crazy. It isn't that hard for someone with a hard on for you, which more than a few people in thread seem to have to take that info and e-mail this thread and send it to the employers he mentioned by name. Especially since his face is in those pics and with him being so public about all this to be able to get his real name and send that too them also. If you don't believe something like this can get you in trouble with your work, then you are ignorant. Once you mention them as your employer you are then representing that company and everything in this thread is liable to make a case whether you are a good fit for the company or not, and I guarantee the OP's actions in this thread are not the type of actions those companies want represented.

Last edited by Burt-Reynolds; 01-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #594
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
LOL, you morons just spent 24 pages crying like babies over petty jelousy... and the only thing that got done was to hand out some fap pics to 14 year olds. Good job Bk board you should be proud of how absolutly just like a real trailer park it is in here.
sounds like the 25 page melee on every page in the football section. I remember the up in arms footballers got when swift got that bradford 1/1 as a replacement from panini.

I rest my case!!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #595
boombaby_rm31

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
fap fap fap /end thread
yeah close this

@boombaby_rm31
Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #596
Rare23air83
Banned

It's quite ok and doesn't matter. My boss would get a kick out this whole thing. I've never bad mouthed the company or the clients. It's the same thing like saying I do big jobs for Wal-Mart and Target. How am I being unethical by saying what I do for work? And I posted pics of my lady only to respond to his "This is what I do in life. *Pic of his girl* while all you do is collect Jordan cards" comment.

I had kept my cool the entire time even though I was bombarded with rude rude remarks. You guys were all witnesses. All I did was explain and defend constantly. It's only towards the end I got fed up and started stooping low to their levels to play on level grounds. At least show them how they are and see if they like it when people retaliate the way THEY do.

So again, your opinions are fine. If you think I am truly paranoid/egoistic, and putting pics of girls randomly with no reason behind it... so be it. But I responded to Qwasion EXACTLY how he came about. Taste of his own medicine.

Either way, it's all over.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #597
Burt-Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
It's quite ok and doesn't matter. My boss would get a kick out this whole thing. I've never bad mouthed the company or the clients. It's the same thing like saying I do big jobs for Wal-Mart and Target. How am I being unethical by saying what I do for work? And I posted pics of my lady only to respond to his "This is what I do in life. *Pic of his girl* while all you do is collect Jordan cards" comment.

I had kept my cool the entire time even though I was bombarded with rude rude remarks. You guys were all witnesses. All I did was explain and defend constantly. It's only towards the end I got fed up and started stooping low to their levels to play on level grounds. At least show them how they are and see if they like it when people retaliate the way THEY do.

So again, your opinions are fine. If you think I am truly paranoid/egoistic, and putting pics of girls randomly with no reason to... so be it. But I responded to Qwasion EXACTLY how he came about. Taste of his own medicine.

Either way, it's all over.
Whatever makes you feel good bro. However you might want to sit and think, what it is that would make you want to even take it as far as posting half nude pics of your fiance and talking about clients that outsource projects to your boss in the first place. Why do you really care and even feel the need to have to resort the levels of some clown like qwasian in the first place. You can talk till your blue in the face to me, but everything you have done in the last 10 pages or so of this thread show someone with a control problem and some highly questionable judgment, whether you knew or not it would have repercussions with your boss or fiance. At least have some respect for your girl and remove the pics of her from this thread. It's not like they are just some random hood rat pictures of music video rejects like Qwasians, and why would you feel the need to compare your fiance to ghetto trash in the first place, that's another thing I don't understand. It's like you are comparing her to some random hoes some random guy posted, do you understand what I'm trying to say here? Maybe it's over your head, but isn't this supposed to be your future wife?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #598
Rare23air83
Banned

^ I totally get it. Don't get me wrong. My girl actually knows about what's going on. It's not like I did something behind her back. Anyways, it was all to just prove a point, no matter how ghetto or whatever they may be. Sure I know that it may not be worth it to even interact with people like that, especially over the internet, and I usually never do... but like I said before, I've received LOTS of messages from so many different people about how they were attacked and abused by these guys constantly as if they're Kings on this forum. I mean even to the point where they had to get their attorneys to send them legal notices to stop their cyber-bullying. I was already pissed off when they were tarnishing my name and my card business without any evidence, but when I read other people's experience and stories... that just tipped me over and is what drove me to call THEM out. And yes, even at times, stooping down to their level.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #599
ninjacookies

Definitely archive worthy thread.

Wait...does this forum even have an archive section?

lawl@posting self pics and pictures of girlfriend(s). Holy #@#@#@#@. Insecurity alert supreme.
I remember doing that back on the findapix forums circa...2003? Just wow. Hillarious that this thread even made it to that point, or that grown men would resort to that method.

This thread should have died a long time ago, but was entertaining nonetheless.

Oh, and I'd never wifey a girl who takes the stereotypical 'myspace_bathroom_risque.jpeg' pics, IMO. Been there, done that.

Great entertainment, broskis!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #600
Burt-Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
^ I totally get it. Don't get me wrong. My girl actually knows about what's going on. It's not like I did something behind her back. Anyways, it was all to just prove a point, no matter how ghetto or whatever they may be. Sure I know that it may not be worth it to even interact with people like that, especially over the internet, and I usually never do... but like I said before, I've received LOTS of messages from so many different people about how they were attacked and abused by these guys constantly as if they're Kings on this forum. I mean even to the point where they had to get their attorneys to send them legal notices to stop their cyber-bullying. I was already pissed off when they were tarnishing my name and my card business without any evidence, but when I read other people's experience and stories... that just tipped me over and is what drove me to call THEM out. And yes, even at times, stooping down to their level.
I guess dude, like I said my mind is already made up and nothing you say will make me change it. I also don't know about those PM's you were getting. Anyone who would need to waste money on a attorney to tell some guy on a message board to stop bullying them, either A: needs to grow a sack and deserves what they get, or B: is just full of pure BS.

Look man, you do you. But you know what? 4,5,6,7 days from now no one is going to care about you or this thread. As a matter of fact as soon as I walk away from my computer I've already forgot about you and this thread, and really that is the point I'm trying to make.

Last edited by Burt-Reynolds; 01-18-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Closed Thread