Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #201
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bes04c9 View Post
It's all a lie. Girl got jealous that Winston had a long time GF.
I'm sure victims all over the world are glad you have "facts":turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:
Old 11-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #202
Cubs_rock21

You think this girl was actually raped? Seems like this girl could have had a crush on winston and he had a one night stand with her and didn't want to pursue a relationship, thus she wanted to get him back. When the police told he of the consequences she shutup. Than suddenly Winston is a huge star and the girl is jealous and still hurt from him rejecting her and said screw it, Im taking him down...

We have to consider all possibilities here. Why would Winston have to rape anyone?
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #203
groundsupport
Banned

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbb147 View Post
The state attorney is screwed no matter what decision he makes, because he was too stupid and couldn't keep his mouth shut. He kept defending the victim and should have stayed neutral and kept his mouth closed.

1. He doesn't proceed and creates an uproar by womens rights group and others who say its only because its Jameis.

2. He proceeds with a case that has no strong evidence and is he say/ she say it gets acquitted and he looks like a joke yet again (like in the past) for going to trial.

- If this goes to trial and there turns out not to be bruises, he will instantly look like a turd. The evidence already is entirely on Winstons side. Eye witness testimony from a roommate that corraborates the story and a sober victim, she can't even use the I was drunk and couldn't consent defense. She reported Winston had a kind demeanor so there obviously won't be bruises. I'd find it hard to imagine you'd find it a kind deamonor when a guy pins you down and rapes you while your kicking, screaming, crying, and yelling out "please stop". I already saw pictures of her on twitter posted two days after in a sleeveless dress and she had no bruises so

Parts of me want it to go to trial so the public can learn the actual facts.

Important question: If Winston is arrested, do they immediately arrest the witnesse(s) as accomplaces? If you don't stop a rape, you are considered an accomplace.

So I guess you have the medical records.. Mind sharing them with all of us?
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #204
Cubs_rock21

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
So I guess you have the medical records.. Mind sharing them with all of us?
everyone in this thread has the same information as everyone else. Nobody including you has any inside information. It's all opinions based on what the media feeds us. We are all controlled.
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #205
AP4MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Great insight by this MENSA member
Nice sarcasm and so much disrespect for no reason. What else is new.

Last edited by AP4MVP; 11-22-2013 at 11:58 AM.
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #206
groundsupport
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
everyone in this thread has the same information as everyone else. Nobody including you has any inside information. It's all opinions based on what the media feeds us. We are all controlled.
Exactly my point.

He has no clue whats in those medical records.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #207
tajikey

Man, if I was presented with the option of either being Manti Te'o with his invisible girlfriend or Jameis Winston with his sexual assault accusation, I'd take Te'o in a heartbeat.

Perhaps Winston can schedule a conference call with Rapelisberger to figure out how to sweep this under the rug. Big Ben managed to accomplish this more than once, so he must know something, right?
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #208
wheeler281

Using the same argument against others with differing opinions is awesome. Like a vicious circle.

If charges are not brought then we know the girls story does not add up and the charade can end. With the public attn to this matter no way a DA will go light

"Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing" - Chuck Noll
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #209
groundsupport
Banned

I think they are building a case....

If there wasn't "enough evidence, or lack of evidence" it probably would already have been announced that he wouldn't be facing any charges.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #210
wheeler281

Quote:
I think they are building a case....

If there wasn't "enough evidence, or lack of evidence" it probably would already have been announced that he wouldn't be facing any charges.
Or the case is so weak they just want to make sure they cover everything

"Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing" - Chuck Noll
Old 11-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #211
groundsupport
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
What I don't want to see happen is FSU get voted to play in the BCS Title game, then sometime in December he is formally charged.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #212
Chrisp253

Have you guys seen jameis winston's girlfriend? Wow.. Google breion allen.. So hot and she plays ball.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #213
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
The reason charges haven't been filed is because of the legal system. Once they charge Jameis they can only talk to him with a lawyer present, the state cannot wiretap potential people of interest in the case, and other various evidence collecting means cannot be used.

The DNA match alone is enough to charge him with a crime, but doing so early can be detrimental to the overall case.
chitownbears22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #214
wheeler281

Quote:
What I don't want to see happen is FSU get voted to play in the BCS Title game, then sometime in December he is formally charged.
That is a valid concern i can agree upon. However that is the sytem. He could get hurt or in an accident as well like any other player so I guess we are stuck. I am gonna go out on a limb and say no charges. Thats my .02. A grand jury would indict a ham sandwich. Case does not have to be strong for that to have already come down

Time will tell. I hope it works out for the young man for something just does not pass the smell test

Old 11-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #215
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Says the guy that wrote this...VVVVV

You do realize that rape in the vast majority of cases has nothing to do with looks right?

Lot's of women haters in this thread.
A lot of uninformed and inconsiderate people in this thread. Why do people think that women want to be famous for being raped?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #216
rbb147

Quote:
The Victim is #1.
Your own statement completely invalidates your argument. You must have sucked in philosophy class Neither you, me, or anybody in here knows who the true victim is. This is why the state attorney is an a$$ as well for calling the accuser a victim. There are two parties, an accuser and the accused. Who is to say Winston isn't the victim of false accusations. We don't know that, you are defending the accuser and NOT the victim.
rbb147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #217
mrmojorisin71

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbears22 View Post
A lot of uninformed and inconsiderate people in this thread. Why do people think that women want to be famous for being raped?
Brian banks anyone?
mrmojorisin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #218
groundsupport
Banned

Quote:
She went to the police/ER almost a year ago now. This guy was just a prized recruit then, thats it.

It's not like she came forward after he became famous on a college football feild.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #219
fullmetal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbb147 View Post
Your own statement completely invalidates your argument. You must have sucked in philosophy class Neither you, me, or anybody in here knows who the true victim is. This is why the state attorney is an a$$ as well for calling the accuser a victim. There are two parties, an accuser and the accused. Who is to say Winston isn't the victim of false accusations. We don't know that, you are defending the accuser and NOT the victim.
I'm starting to think both the accuser and the accused are victims. The accused was the first victim of an infatuated claim, one that the accuser later dismissed. Now both are victims because an overzealous attorney aunt and Tampa Bay sports writer are trying to make a name for themselves from an incident that was considered a no-go after TPD investigated. The accuser realized her emotional mistake and withdrew herself, which the TPD understood. Rather than creating exactly what has happened it was kept quiet to protect everyone from a media frenzy.

Right now it is a PR and legal SNAFU. It is a lose-lose for everyone involved.

Several attorneys have already noted that law enforcement ask accusers 'if they are sure' in advance of something that will become high profile. That isn't a dismissal tactic, that is simply the process. The advice tells the accuser to consider everything, because everything will be strung out for the world to see.

Last edited by fullmetal; 11-22-2013 at 01:33 PM.
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #220
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojorisin71 View Post
Brian banks anyone?
Yes lets take one piece of outlier data and make it the norm. Smart logic.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #221
rbb147

Quote:
Its not about being famous. People use the "why would a person report rape to be famous" argument all the time to defend the accuser. Its not about being famous when false accusations are made, in most cases its revenge or embarassment. As I said before there are many cases of rape that have been reported as rape when the accusers husband/boyfriend find out and they don't want to look like they cheated, or when they find out the event was filmed by camera or pics. There are numerous people who have been falsely accused and convicted, because of the accusers regrets. When people use statics saying 80% of rape cases are valid its biased, because it includes convictions. A conviction doesn't mean its not false. In many states like Oklahoma the law is written that the accuser is an eye witness to the attack and their statement alone is sufficient for charges and a conviction. You don't need DNA evidence or anything and any penetration even with a finger in Oklahoma is rape. Not sure how many states have laws written like this, but it puts a huge burden on the accused to prove they didn't do it. If they don't have eyewitnesses to corraborate their story, they're convicted.

Last edited by rbb147; 11-22-2013 at 01:41 PM.
rbb147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #222
asujbl

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
You think this girl was actually raped? Seems like this girl could have had a crush on winston and he had a one night stand with her and didn't want to pursue a relationship, thus she wanted to get him back. When the police told he of the consequences she shutup. Than suddenly Winston is a huge star and the girl is jealous and still hurt from him rejecting her and said screw it, Im taking him down...

We have to consider all possibilities here. Why would Winston have to rape anyone?
I'm not going to get into posting more about this case.

But you can't be serious with the bold statement. That's hardly a valid point. Don't google "athletes charged with sexual assault" because the list is too long to read.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #223
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
She went to the police/ER almost a year ago now. This guy was just a prized recruit then, thats it.

It's not like she came forward after he became famous on a college football feild.
Maybe she knows what kind of monster he really is. Maybe she is sick of all the love he is getting, even though she knows what kind of person he can be.

Two sides to every coin. I am not taking sides, I am just saying that painting her as some attention seeking whore is not the appropriate way to read into this IMO.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #224
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:

Why would Tiger have to pay for sex?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #225
AP4MVP

Quote:
Says the guy that wrote this...VVVVV

You do realize that rape in the vast majority of cases has nothing to do with looks right?

Lot's of women haters in this thread.
Im sorry if i think this victim is a liar
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote