Blowout Cards Forums
powerful coupons

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 09-13-2018, 11:04 PM   #1
vetting82

Default eBay - I tag my items based on what collection them came from - how to see total sold

I tag my items with a key code to see what collection they came from when I originally purchased them. Is there a way to see what the total dollar value is based on that keyword? I cant seem to find any way that shows the price of items sold based on a word from the title.
vetting82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:25 AM   #2
yazevans

I don't know if there's any way to do it directly on eBay, you'll probably have to download your sales data and load it into Excel or a database.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #3
joan1173

If you go to your "see other listings" option, it should bring up all of your ebay active listings. I would usually type the code into the search bar when looking at all of your active listings and click enter, then just go to sold listings and it should bring up all of the ones with the specific code you put in. If it is in the description and not the title then you may have to go into the advanced search option and refine your search that way, which I am not sure if you are able to do or not.

http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/joank1173/library/
joan1173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan1173 View Post
If you go to your "see other listings" option, it should bring up all of your ebay active listings. I would usually type the code into the search bar when looking at all of your active listings and click enter, then just go to sold listings and it should bring up all of the ones with the specific code you put in. If it is in the description and not the title then you may have to go into the advanced search option and refine your search that way, which I am not sure if you are able to do or not.
This would only work for a couple of months and not everything shows in the completed items properly.

I believe you would need a spreadsheet of some kind to really make it work.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
no10pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetting82 View Post
I tag my items with a key code to see what collection they came from when I originally purchased them. Is there a way to see what the total dollar value is based on that keyword? I cant seem to find any way that shows the price of items sold based on a word from the title.
You can only get the past 90 days, but you can run reports here:

https://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ownloadRequest

Once you get the report into Excel, just do a little separating/filtering to get what you want.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:33 PM   #6
sjscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetting82 View Post

if your looking for a significant period of time, I think you can play with the paypal reports to get what your looking for. Select activity download, choose your timeframe, and then filter the ebay item title field.
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote