Blowout Cards Forums
2018 summer sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #126
JenAndKylesCard

I was just about to ask to be added to the list, then I read the whole thing through. Sucks, I had a bunch of stuff to add.
JenAndKylesCard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #127
Gbulldogs1010

We need more people to neg him. He ruined this for something super generous of mmbtvs
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #128
Lionsman81

Neg left I knew somebody would ruin the fun
Lionsman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #129
ronlabo

What a bunch of Effing clowns

Corbin add me to the list when you get a chance
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #130
Homerun

I think everyone on the list should neg him. He ruined the nice gesture completely.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #131
brianshaft

will neg him when i get home from work for sure. Too many clowns like this lately have me thinking it's time to be done with this hobby.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #132
BroncosFAN#1
Banned

As I put in my original post on here "It may be hard as I am out of town a lot". I just got back to NE where the cards were sent to me and havent even went through it yet. I didnt ruin a damn thing, it just takes some time. You gys all need to go get laid so your not so damn uptight. My bad though, I guess now I will have plenty of time to go through them all.
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #133
cardtrader22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
Got the box today. My daughter saw a few Packers so she is wanting them. I wont take them all ofcourse but THANKS Corbin, you never cease to amaze me. I will have it out Wednesday or Thursday to the next member in line.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all. Just wanted to quote your original post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #134
bjs852

Plenty of time to post on other things, but not to keep people in the loop on this though huh?
Old 09-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #135
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
As I put in my original post on here "It may be hard as I am out of town a lot". I just got back to NE where the cards were sent to me and havent even went through it yet. I didnt ruin a damn thing, it just takes some time. You gys all need to go get laid so your not so damn uptight. My bad though, I guess now I will have plenty of time to go through them all.
Just like whenever you never shipped that Moreno super I bought. You lashed out at me and called me names. You should be ashamed of yourself.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #136
sunsfan8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardtrader22 View Post
That's all. Just wanted to quote your original post
You. I like you.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #137
brianshaft

Quote:
this is not going to end well for you...a proper response probably would have been something to the effect of 'gee guys, sorry i took so long with this, it will be in the mail to so-and-so in the morning and i will be sure to update the thread with a tracking number as well'. You don't really have a leg to stand on coming out with guns blazing on a reply like this. You have had ample time to go through any size box no matter how many states you travel between. You received the box 11 days ago and clearly went through it immediately based on your post from the 16th.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #138
cardtrader22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
You. I like you.
Thanks! I am a fan of yours as well
Old 09-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #139
sunsfan8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardtrader22 View Post
Thanks! I am a fan of yours as well
*Blushes* Oh shucks.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:06 PM   #140
PlatinumPlus502

Quote:
Yet you've had time to post countless times here in the meantime? I'd say the mods hit you with the ban hammer if you do decide to keep these cards and not send them out by tomorrow.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/platinumplus502
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #141
BroncosFAN#1
Banned

I should have updated the thread but I did respond to Corbin last week while I was in CO. cardtrader, go back and check my ORIGINAL post. I did not go through all of them when I made my 2nd post and then I had to hurry and drive to CO for work. Im not to worried because if you guys are worried about free cards this much then maybe you do need them more than myself.

Sunsfan, dont say anything about me, im not screwing people in a 5 dollar fantasy league man.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #142
BroncosFAN#1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Yet you've had time to post countless times here in the meantime? I'd say the mods hit you with the ban hammer if you do decide to keep these cards and not send them out by tomorrow.
Guess what, I can get on here from my computer and post at work or on the road or anywhere. I cant always carry 2 boxes full of cards with me and run to the post office. The mods can do as they wish, they can read my original post as well and read that I made it known I could be on the road. I do apologize guys but only because I should have updated the thread.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #143
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!

Quote:
So instead are you basically saying that you are going to keep the whole thing and not uphold your end? Come on, man. Tell me I am misunderstanding what you wrote and that's not what you intend to do. I really don't want to have to breakout one of my Bunk gifs to show my disappointment.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #144
sunsfan8
Banned

Quote:
Sunsfan, dont say anything about me, im not screwing people in a 5 dollar fantasy league man.
Ouch. You got me. My feelings are hurt. Oh well, have a nice vacation.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #145
WilsonValdez

Quote:
What utter horse sh*t. Eric, you've done this same song and dance countless times. It's always your wife forget to mail it,or you're out of town or some other bs excuse. Do we really have a parade of members come in here with similar experiences? And then with the defensive lashing out at everyone else, when you were the one who is completely in the wrong.

You are totally full of sh*t. You ruined what was an extremely generous gesture by Corbin. You sir, are a jackass.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #146
smackvay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
What utter horse sh*t. Eric, you've done this same song and dance countless times. It's always your wife forget to mail it,or you're out of town or some other bs excuse. Do we really have a parade of members come in here with similar experiences? And then with the defensive lashing out at everyone else, when you were the one who is completely in the wrong.

You are totally full of sh*t. You ruined what was an extremely generous gesture by Corbin. You sir, are a jackass.
Quoted for 2 reasons:

1. Post of the day(not today since their is only an hour left so I will put you down for post of the day tomorrow)

2. PURE honesty, I wanted to get in on this but their is members like this that always jump on things like this to take advantage. I would hate to be involved in something like this when something like this happens
Old 09-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #147
Gbulldogs1010

Quote:
I should have updated the thread but I did respond to Corbin last week while I was in CO. cardtrader, go back and check my ORIGINAL post. I did not go through all of them when I made my 2nd post and then I had to hurry and drive to CO for work. Im not to worried because if you guys are worried about free cards this much then maybe you do need them more than myself.

So let's see u make it up and get it out tomorrow. If u get it out tomorrow I will revoke my neg from your feedback
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #148
DannyShakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
So let's see u make it up and get it out tomorrow. If u get it out tomorrow I will revoke my neg from your feedback
Not sure why anybody BUT Corbin negged him...
Old 09-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #149
fungi2510

Sorry also that I have not been all over him. I just kept expecting it. He asked for my address weeks ago. Wow!!!

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=dmkeil02
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #150
TheHeel

If there is a second round coming through and did not go through Corbin, I would like any Giants. I found a whole box of serial cards that I never put on COMC as well as some low to mid end autos that I would like to contribute.

Feeling duped yet?
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote