Blowout Cards Forums
Best Sellers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

NON-SPORTS BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Old 03-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #1
bradu

Default original sketch cards and art cards by Brad Utterstrom fs/ft

I've got tons of artwork for sale or trade, let's see if I can keep this semi organized. I'll try to give info and prices below each picture. I have official artist proofs from various sets I've worked on, I have completed personal sketch cards, a plethora of stickers and cards I've produced myself (prints of sketch cards). I'm open to trading, I'll do a post below to detail what type of trades I'm looking for.

Various original Star Trek artist proofs from Rittenhouse sets. Top row $175 ea, bottom row $150 ea

Various Topps Star Wars. Masterwork $175 each, Journey to the Force Awakens custom blank $150, others $125.

Various official APs, Gandalf or Daryl Cryptozoic $125ea, Grimm $75

Various PSCs, $25 each

Various PSCs $50 each
Old 03-13-2018, 06:51 PM   #2
bradu

Various official set custom APs: Pastime or Prospect Rush baseball $75, Calendar Girls $75, Tuscon Comic Con zombie $50, Drawing Dead custom + zombie deck $50 (I'll draw you or your chosen character as a zombie, and the DD deal includes my Drawing Dead zombie poker deck)

various b&w PSCs $40 ea

mixed sports and wrestlers 18 card sketch card print set $15

mixed non sports 18 card sketch card print set $15

Star Wars 18 card sketch card print set $15 shipped

Drawing Dead zombie poker card deck (all originally drawn as sketch cards, includes 54 original zombie drawings) $15 shipped.

Any of the items above for $15 shipped can be combined for 2 for $25 (IE you could get the Star Wars set and a Drawing Dead deck for $25)
Old 03-13-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
bradu

I have tons of stickers and prints of my cards. This picture is all stickers, but I can do stickers or prints on demand of anything I've drawn that's not part of an official set. For these, I charge $1 per sticker or card (any card from the Star Wars, Mixed Sports, or Mixed Non Sports sets above) with a minimum order of 10. I can do bulk discounts but this way my shipping is covered within the cost. For instance $10 for 10 shipped, $20 for 25 shipped.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #4
bradu

As for trades and negotiating...some of the prices above are more firm than others. Especially if you're looking at multiple items, I'm open to working out discounts.

For trades, I can't trade any official sketch cards from the major companies. This is my livelihood so I feel I have to separate that and make my money on the times I worked for a company. That said, there are things I'm willing to trade.

I'm willing to trade some of the original PSCs, or original customs, or even original artist proofs for Pastime Baseball. I'm willing to trade stickers, card prints, Drawing Dead decks.

Things I'm looking for in trade:
*original sketch cards or trading cards that feature artwork/sketch cards (even if they're not originals. This would include prints such as the ones I have that are from other artists)
*Baseball and hockey RCs pre 1990
*hockey and MMA base autograph cards
*thinking outside the box, I also collect stuff like vintage Star Wars and GI Joe action figures.

I think that pretty much covers it! Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 PM   #5
Spider-Fan

Incredible stuff. Good luck
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:34 PM   #6
jjsmallvillelvr

Go buy a drawing dead deck. My ugly mug is on one of the cards. I won't tell you which one tho.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Superman
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote