Blowout Cards Forums
Wave 12

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-13-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
blowoutcards
Administrator

Default Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2017 Elite Draft Picks Collegiate FB

Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2017 Elite Draft Picks Collegiate Football
Jan 12th 2017, 22:25, by Tracy Hackler

The bold transformation of Panini America’s Elite franchise received rave reviews when it debuted with Elite Football earlier this season. It gained more momentum with the recent release of Elite Extra Edition Baseball. In March, the popular transformation will turn its attention to the collegiate ranks to kickoff the 2017 collecting season with the all-new 2017 Elite Draft Picks Collegiate Football.
Aesthetically, 2017 Elite Collegiate Draft Picks Football picks up right here 2016 Elite Football left off — and that’s a good thing. The product will deliver the first licensed trading cards and autographs of the 2017 NFL Draft Class while also focusing on some of the greatest players in college football history.

Set to arrive in hobby shops across North America on March 15, 2017 Elite Draft Picks Collegiate Football features hobby boxes (15 cards per pack, five packs per box) that deliver, on average, 30 base cards, 30 Draft Picks, five autographs, five inserts, two base parallels and two Draft Picks parallels.
Additional highlights of the product are many and include . . .
  • An extensive checklist with rookies, rookies and more rookies from the upcoming 2017 NFL Draft, including autograph versions numbered from 99 all the way down to only one.
  • Signature inserts include College Ties Autographs, Alma Mater Autographs and the legendary Passing the Torch Autographs.
  • Hobby-exclusive College Ties Autographs features autographs pairing two rookie collegiate teammates or two players from the same alma mater.
  • A base set that captures all of your favorite NFL stars in their college uniforms.
  • Passing the Torch Autographs returns to college providing high-profile signature combinations from past college greats.
  • Hobby-exclusive Alma Mater Autographs is a 15-card autograph insert loaded with College and Pro Football Hall of Famers.
  • The colorful Aspirations parallel featuring Purple, Red, Blue, Gold, Emerald and Teal.
  • Six Die-Cut Status parallels numbered from 99 to only one.
We’ll have plenty more on 2017 Elite Collegiate Draft Picks Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this initial sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #2
WalterAZ31

yay, more Collegiate products

I can't wait until every product has a Collegiate version too. Contenders does, Prizm does, now Elite does too

can't wait for Spectra Draft Picks, Optic Draft Picks, National Treasures Draft Picks, Rookies & Stars Draft Picks. Because we need more Draft Picks products
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #3
slugger82685

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

Just what we need, more college to bring down the value of the regular sets!!!
Old 01-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #4
deansayso

Didn't elite already use college unis?
deansayso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:15 AM   #5
beaver1080

[QUOTE=WalterAZ31;11826998]yay, more Collegiate products

I can't wait until every product has a Collegiate version too. Contenders does, Prizm does, now Elite does too

can't wait for Spectra Draft Picks, Optic Draft Picks, National Treasures Draft Picks, Rookies & Stars Draft Picks. Because we need more

I thought NT already had a college version or is that just multisport?
Old 01-13-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post

can't wait for Spectra Draft Picks, Optic Draft Picks, National Treasures Draft Picks, Rookies & Stars Draft Picks. Because we need more Draft Picks products

[QUOTE=beaver1080;11827076][QUOTE=WalterAZ31;11826998]yay, more Collegiate products

can't wait for Spectra Draft Picks, Optic Draft Picks, National Treasures Draft Picks, Rookies & Stars Draft Picks. Because we need more
Some of us do like them. Sorry they seem to be putting stress in your life.
I thought NT already had a college version or is that just multisport?[/QUthem.Yes they do, along with immaculate.

Last edited by storm; 01-13-2017 at 03:19 PM.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #7
Clarka3

Quote:

you guys can scoff, but for those of us college collectors we love these sets.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:28 PM   #8
Scottish Punk

I am just thinking about all these sets next year with Corey Davis WMU cards. First guy since Greg Jennings who is high profile.
Scottish Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #9
daviswr7

Who buys this stuff? Seriously, do Group Breakers even get in on this rubbish? The Collegiate, Multi-Sport garbage really needs to stop. I don't understand how this stuff keeps getting produced.
daviswr7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:16 PM   #10
kyle1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviswr7 View Post
Who buys this stuff? Seriously, do Group Breakers even get in on this rubbish? The Collegiate, Multi-Sport garbage really needs to stop. I don't understand how this stuff keeps getting produced.
I'm just hoping they keep it up.. over extend themselves so bad they give up the license..

They got so lucky with Zek and Dak. 2 players pushing products...

group breakers and gamblers are keeping them going right now...

Panini knows they can make complete garbage and group breakers will buy it..

NT baseball is 400-450 per box.... 90% of boxes have 100 dollars in cards

Layton cardsmith and firehands have broke 40-50 cases

pathetic
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:38 PM   #11
trixstar

Default Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2017 Elite Draft Picks Collegiate FB

We are homer the donuts are the Panini products

trixstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:47 PM   #12
chondaville

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1707 View Post
I'm just hoping they keep it up.. over extend themselves so bad they give up the license..

They got so lucky with Zek and Dak. 2 players pushing products...

group breakers and gamblers are keeping them going right now...

Panini knows they can make complete garbage and group breakers will buy it..

NT baseball is 400-450 per box.... 90% of boxes have 100 dollars in cards

Layton cardsmith and firehands have broke 40-50 cases

pathetic
2016 NT BB is now at cost on that auction site by very reputable dealers. It's come down quick.
chondaville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:57 PM   #13
storm

Quote:
Its not multi sport.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:36 PM   #14
tnvolfan16

some people like college product. just because you do not, quit railing on us who do. if you don't like it, don't buy it
Old 01-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #15
Aquagolf70

The Immaculate college baseball is funny. Watch any break, I guarantee a Schwarber auto and the other five guys that make up the checklist!

Excited for some Dalvin Cook though.
Aquagolf70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:53 AM   #16
03supto
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
Just what we need, more college to bring down the value of the regular sets!!!
Quote:

Davis....WE buy this stuff. Quit crying...

Did you all forget early to even late 2000s and into even early 2010s ELITE was full of college? Obviously they're going back to the roots because what they had with COMBINE uniforms is trash and garbage. At least they are action shots and in pads. So quit whining!!!
03supto is offline   Reply With Quote