Blowout Cards Forums
old school

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

FOOTBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS Post Your FOOTBALL Box & Case Breaks Here!

Old 07-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #1
caulaflour

Default 3 boxes of Gold Standard

So, no joke: first two boxes were ALMOST identical. Same two Matthew Stafford Jersey/125 cards. Same two Clinton Portis jersey cards. Julio Jones/99 and Julio Jones/49, and same 2 no name rookie auto/149.

Last box had a nice auto, fortunately, though also in the box there was a 150 Panini Points card. I thought that was interesting...it's like they're saying, "we know this is an expensive box, but we fully acknowledge that we are putting bottom of the barrel autographs in here."

Old 07-11-2018, 11:43 PM   #2
Ruffriders23

I got 6 boxes of Gold Standard, and the best pull I had was a DeShaun Watson jersey auto #d 8/10. I did get a Sequon Barkley/Baker Mayfield/D.J. Moore triple jersey card... but it was numbered to /199.

At $150 (minimum) per box... I was expecting better randomization of the cards. Boxes were VERY similar, and the serial numbers were too high on the hits. Gold Standard is basically a box of the same hits... with 3 billion people chasing 10 1/1 shields.
Ruffriders23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
browning51

Group breaks last night were the same. Saw three joe mixon autos /125 in a 6 box break. If you see a points card always a nice auto behind it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
browning51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #4
Ruffriders23

Quote:
Originally Posted by browning51 View Post
Group breaks last night were the same. Saw three joe mixon autos /125 in a 6 box break. If you see a points card always a nice auto behind it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Points card = Case hit box.
Ruffriders23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:52 PM   #5
thevipershouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by caulaflour View Post
So, no joke: first two boxes were ALMOST identical. Same two Matthew Stafford Jersey/125 cards. Same two Clinton Portis jersey cards. Julio Jones/99 and Julio Jones/49, and same 2 no name rookie auto/149.

Last box had a nice auto, fortunately, though also in the box there was a 150 Panini Points card. I thought that was interesting...it's like they're saying, "we know this is an expensive box, but we fully acknowledge that we are putting bottom of the barrel autographs in here."

According to another post the box with points in it is also the box with the case hit .