Blowout Cards Forums
prizim banner

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 08-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #1
TonySpaghetti

Default 2016 Rookies you think will make a splash this season?

I am not familiar with the recent draft class at all so I was wondering who you guys and gals think will make a big splash right away in 2016?
TonySpaghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
Qwasian

dak prescott is already making noise even though it's pre-season. I think josh doctson might make some hobby noise,
Old 08-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #3
Clarka3

PRescott is my favorite QB. he was going into the draft. He's in a good situation if Romo goes down. There is a nasty OL in place, solid running game and good receiving targets. The defense is terrible though, so he'll get plenty of reps through the air.

I think Tyler Boyd, so long as he stays healthy, will have a monster year for the Bengals. he's been impressive in the preseason. Also with the Bengals, Nick Vigil is getting reps with the number 1 D at MLB. he could take that job from Rey Maualuga this season.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
redman01

Tajae Sharpe has won the starting gig for the Titans. I don't know much about the kid but he was good enough to justify them trading away Green-Beckham.

Cardale Jones was awesome in his Bills debut, they're playing tonight so we'll see if he can keep it going. Manuel probably won't make the final roster so he could see some immediate play if Taylor gets hurt and we all know how fragile small, mobile QBs are.
redman01 is offline   Reply With Quote