Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Notices

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #376
Twinsfan33

Wow this sucks. This is really dissapointing
Old 06-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #377
Artchie
Banned

If this doesn't go down I am going to be sooo annoyed just like everyone else and I think I am done with group breaks
Artchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #378
pjray55

I truly believe something unintentional happened. I just hope everything is ok. What's bad for me is the timing, if I don't file a claim in the next day or two in another break of his I am past the 45 day window and I can't risk that.
pjray55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #379
Bradforddorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjray55 View Post
I truly believe something unintentional happened. I just hope everything is ok. What's bad for me is the timing, if I don't file a claim in the next day or two in another break of his I am past the 45 day window and I can't risk that.
You can always drop the case after you file it. Once you file a complaint, they allow the seller time to respond. If he doesn't respond you can escalate it to an actually claim. I would file for the older break if I were you.

Last edited by Bradforddorman; 06-28-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Bradforddorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #380
Artchie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradforddorman View Post
You can always drop the case after you file it. Once you file a complaint, the allow the seller time to respond. If he doesn't respond you can escalate it to an actually claim. I would file for the older break if I were you.
Agreed 100% ^^^^^
Artchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #381
Twinsfan33

can anyone get ahold of him?!?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #382
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMARLIN View Post
iluvfish

I am a little confused by "Ok checking with blowout to see if I can get a status update (they were going to contact snowboy). I know the product hasnt been paid for yet (but also does match the time/date stamps as it does appear that the final payments just came in around 48 hours ago)" and your suggestion someone else could take over-does snowboy or blowout have the $?

Also, hopefully snowboy is ok, and is doing nothing wrong-IF it comes down to going to paypal for to appeal for our $ back, what history are you aware of that you could help you guess our chances of getting our $ back

Thanks 1

thanks
Once I approve a group break you typically dont see me back in a group break thread unless there are issues, you needd a random, or its been requested to be closed. Thats why I said I was checking with Blowout. At the time I posted that I actually was on the phone with Danny trying to find out what he knew and/or if he had contacted him. As I presume most of you would prefer - if there's an issue its easier to have one point of contact. So I checked with Danny for what he knew. Danny told me he was pretty sure he had quoted him back for the 2 day shipping, but to his knowledge hadnt been paid for the cases, so they had not shipped as of today because blowout has not been paid. I will admit at this point - this I dont like. That being said its still only 2 days and at best I think the break would of been looking at a Monday break since there was never any discussions about having Saturday delivery factored in.

For sure anyone that is nearing a timeline deadline - paypal limit is 45 days. And as stated you can always cancel a claim if needed.

But I did leave a message this afternoon on his phone machine. Given no response, I'm going to email him now in case he had to go out of town for some reason and might check email but not have access to his answering machine at home.

My comments for the hosting was more geared towards the draft portion. This way in case everything is fine (which I still hope is the case) that this would allow some work to be done without the host being "online" to keep everything documented.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #383
Srt42004n
Banned

Could really use the $ that's held up here...hopefully everything is ok...but in this day in age it appears feedback is just built to gain trust..just ask Mr. Ha-ik-u
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #384
GoA's

Anybody file a claim yet?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #385
theacox

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Once I approve a group break you typically dont see me back in a group break thread unless there are issues, you needd a random, or its been requested to be closed. Thats why I said I was checking with Blowout. At the time I posted that I actually was on the phone with Danny trying to find out what he knew and/or if he had contacted him. As I presume most of you would prefer - if there's an issue its easier to have one point of contact. So I checked with Danny for what he knew. Danny told me he was pretty sure he had quoted him back for the 2 day shipping, but to his knowledge hadnt been paid for the cases, so they had not shipped as of today because blowout has not been paid. I will admit at this point - this I dont like. That being said its still only 2 days and at best I think the break would of been looking at a Monday break since there was never any discussions about having Saturday delivery factored in.

For sure anyone that is nearing a timeline deadline - paypal limit is 45 days. And as stated you can always cancel a claim if needed.

But I did leave a message this afternoon on his phone machine. Given no response, I'm going to email him now in case he had to go out of town for some reason and might check email but not have access to his answering machine at home.

My comments for the hosting was more geared towards the draft portion. This way in case everything is fine (which I still hope is the case) that this would allow some work to be done without the host being "online" to keep everything documented.
Thank you for the help.
theacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #386
Srt42004n
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoA's View Post
Anybody file a claim yet?
I figure Ill wait until Monday if he doesn't come around then Ill go ahead...5 days is good enough for me to wait..
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #387
Madrid1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I figure Ill wait until Monday if he doesn't come around then Ill go ahead...5 days is good enough for me to wait..
yeah first thing on my to do list on monday
Madrid1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #388
GoA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Yeah I'm with you...I figure I'll give him the chance to show back up.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #389
Yaboi07

I agree with Monday as well that's what I was thinking
Yaboi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #390
O'sFan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post

This draft would have continued with no problem,except Snowboy has pick #8 which is where we are stuck...if he is assigned top available, as rules indicate...he would get

Renato Nunez Auto as Autopick at #8 & we can move on with at least draft.

If he shows then we will be set to break.
O'sFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:58 PM   #391
Bradforddorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'sFan#1 View Post
This draft would have continued with no problem,except Snowboy has pick #8 which is where we are stuck...if he is assigned top available, as rules indicate...he would get

Renato Nunez Auto as Autopick at #8 & we can move on with at least draft.

If he shows then we will be set to break.
If I was going to scam anyone I would have sold my #8 pick first. These circumstances just make me really worried. I honestly hope he is ok. I've dealt with him in the past with no problems whatsoever.
Bradforddorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #392
pjray55

Quote:
If I was going to scam anyone I would have sold my #8 pick first. These circumstances just make me really worried. I honestly hope he is ok. I've dealt with him in the past with no problems whatsoever.
Same here

During his break the other night he said he was going to upgrade shipping to two day out of his pocket because he didn't have a chance to call the order in to make sure it was here by Friday. He wouldn't have bothered asking for a quote if he had no intention.

Plus he was taking autograph requests for the National and asking for payment at the end of July.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #393
myphillies05

Well if you guys decide to move along with draft I have the 9th pick behind snowboy.

I will take Jairo Beras.

Hopefully something extremely important came up or minor accident and he will be back soon.

Collect : Philadelphia Sports & Penn State Autos
Zach Ertz
myphillies05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #394
mbarnes1546

It's interesting to me that in this day and age of technology that he wouldn't have access to something to let all these people who's money he has tied up know that something is going on. Either somethings wrong, or we all got duped.
mbarnes1546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #395
Madrid1028

Quote:
Quote:
Same here

During his break the other night he said he was going to upgrade shipping to two day out of his pocket because he didn't have a chance to call the order in to make sure it was here by Friday. He wouldn't have bothered asking for a quote if he had no intention.

Plus he was taking autograph requests for the National and asking for payment at the end of July.
not everything has to make sense when it comes to these things. we will just have to see how it plays out
Madrid1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #396
pjray55

Well on the surface it looks like I was fooled. I am filing claims this morning. If you google Byron Garber, St. Augistine you will see why I feel that way. This appears to be public info but I'd prefer you found it yourself. Nothin all that recent but there is a pattern and the Duval County info probably is fairly telling.

I am fairly certain this is snowboy. I went to the Facebook page for this person and it is all about sports cards.

Well doesn't this just suck.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:09 AM   #397
rcspur

He's done several Bowman breaks and everyone received their cards. I think everyone should calm down and just let the situation play out.
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:47 AM   #398
gr33d

Quote:
Well on the surface it looks like I was fooled. I am filing claims this morning. If you google Byron Garber, St. Augistine you will see why I feel that way. This appears to be public info but I'd prefer you found it yourself. Nothin all that recent but there is a pattern and the Duval County info probably is fairly telling.

I am fairly certain this is snowboy. I went to the Facebook page for this person and it is all about sports cards.

Well doesn't this just suck.
If that's the same guy, we're douched... Wow
gr33d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #399
O'sFan#1

Not looking good for the home team.....looks like a sure con unfortunately.
O'sFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #400
Afton9444

wow havent checked this thread since the random...
Afton9444 is offline   Reply With Quote