Old 05-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #351
teosdesserts

Excited for tonight!
Old 05-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #352
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosdesserts View Post
Excited for tonight!
I'm nervous LOL!! Should be a good one especially if the B's put out the same effort as Wed. night

GO B'S GO!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #353
howethegreat

would be nice to see horton continue his point streak and seguin to get back into gear.
howethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #354
GoJays

Love the Bruins using the Game Of Thrones theme in their pre-game video .

Nice to see the bombing victim waving the flag, too. The Bruins may be weak, but Boston is strong

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #355
TASS

Trying to shake off the hangover caused by 'self' induced Heineken Therapy!!

The Bruins returned to the 'gang that couldn't shoot straight' and proceeded to get out hustled, muscled and just plain OUTPLAYED.

If they intend to win this series then they need to return to the crash and bang hockey of Wed. night and last nights 1st period. You will never win a playoff game with a 20 Min. effort, of which they gave last night.

When Kessell scored you could just feel the wind leaving that building, the B's were down and out, not much more to say other than they better be #@#@#@#@ing ready Mon. night, as game 3 in a 7 game series has always been a key game, an being in Toronto makes it that much more importaant.

Were down to a (5) game series, with game 1 on Monday night!

Did want to acknowledge Dougie Hamilton who did not look like a rookie in his 1st playoff apperance and played good enough to stay in this lineup, probably will not but it won't be because of his play.

Last edited by TASS; 05-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #356
TASS

Thank You Kessell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to cough it up!

The Bruins are crashing the net and that's a good thing.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #357
TASS

Bruins continue to kill themselves with the penalties!! They need to stay out of the box.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #358
TASS

Toronto kept the game interesting but the Bruins get the home ice advantage back, great to see playoff hockey back in Toronto, especially sending that crowd home from the square with a loss!

GO B'S GO!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #359
TASS

WOWWW!!!!!! That was one of the best Playoff games I have ever seen.

Horton gave up his body and started the play out of the zone and Krejci ends it, the AIR was just sucked out of the Air Canada Center!!

Great Win and great comeback by the B'S and Tuukka was just #@#@#@#@ing incredible!

GO B'S GO!!!

Last edited by TASS; 05-08-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #360
RedSoxFan28

(A little old)I really thought Rask had a chance at winning the Vezina
Vezina snub of Rask surprises some - Boston Bruins Blog - ESPN Boston
Old 05-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #361
TASS

Still shaking off the cobwebs from last nights lackadaisical effort by the B's, you cannot play 7 Min. of a 60 Min. game and expect to win!

This is a tough team to figure out, one game they look like they are primed for a run at Lord Stanley, then BAM they are an ordinary team at best.

I look for a better effort Sun. night and as I have predicted will win this series in 6, Toronto has played well but I think there venture into the playoffs for the first time in 8 yrs. will end on their home ice!

Expect a big game from Bergeron & Seguin as both are well overdue, and we all know good players rise too the top when their team needs them.

Reimer has been good but I think his luck will run out Sunday night.

GO B'S GO!!!!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #362
ncm7772

I predicted B's in 6 as well. I think we'll see that.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #363
rippit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
This is a tough team to figure out, one game they look like they are primed for a run at Lord Stanley, then BAM they are an ordinary team at best.

GO B'S GO!!!!

Must be something about wearing black and gold that does that to a team.
rippit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #364
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippit View Post
Must be something about wearing black and gold that does that to a team.
Could very well be, after watching the Pens game last night my initial feelings are now I will have to 'suffer' through a game on the road, where I'm sure the Leafs would love nothing more than give the B's a 'beatdown' and send the Maple Leaf Square crowd home with a win!

Like I have said numerous times this season, you never know what team is going to show. If they play the banging, grinding & digging style of game that has got them to this point then I see them winning tonight, if they play a 7 Min. game like Fri. night, we will have a winner take all game in Boston!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Hockey Moms!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #365
ZappBrannigan

When the Bruins stop hitting they lose.
ZappBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #366
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan View Post
When the Bruins stop hitting they lose.
Amen brother! ZAPP!!! That is the KEY to their game HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT, and HIT!!!!

I also look for a big game from Seguin, who is back at home in Toronto on Mothers Day. That entire line is WAY overdue for a breakout performance, and tonight could not be a better night!

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #367
ZappBrannigan

Attention Jagr...Quit the f^%$# dipsydoodling around. Either shoot the god8&^n puck, pass it or retire.
ZappBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #368
TASS

Real quick, this is GREAT I get to go to a game 7 and am currently NOW able to watch The Survivor Final, I think Cochron is going to win!!

See y'all tomorrow night in Beantown!!

My prediction was wrong it will take 7 games for the Bruins to win!!

GO B'S GO!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 05-12-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #369
gingerscards
Banned

we won

insane comeback

GO BRUINS BOSTON STRONG
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #370
bassking511

How much do Bergeron cards go up now???
bassking511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #371
TASS

First off I would like to thank the folks who left their great seats for me in Loge 21 approx. at the 16:00 mark of the 3rd period. Sure beats my original Section 306.

Just got home from the Garden, and experienced the greatest comeback win in Bruins Playoff history! I went from wanting Claude Julian fired immediately after the game, to wanting this night to never end!!

I'm tapped and need to go to bed, but really don't have much more to say other than Toronto you guy's played a great series, but in the playoffs you need to play 60 Min., and believe me I as a Bruins Fan no this all to well!

Great #@#@#@#@ing Win, now let's get healthy and see what we can do against the Rangers, hope to see Ference and Seidenberg back whenever the next series starts. And the season goes on!!!!

Bergy YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Good night All

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:12 AM   #372
TASS

Well it's a great day to be a Bruins Fan!! Just watched the highlights again and have to say I truly enjoyed watching the reaction of the Leafs Fans in the square in Toronto, PRICELESS!!!

As loud as they said the Air Canada Center was the TD Garden was louder last night IMO, that place over the last 4 min. and OT remained electric.

One final thought, I would like to know where the 2 D-bags with Leafs Jersey's sitting behind me disappeared to after the B's tied the game last night. These guy's talked some serious #@#@#@#@ for most of the 3rd, really did not give them any attention, untill Bergy's goal but they were gone by the time I had the chance to turn around!

Just would like to say to them, NO you are not going to win the cup this year! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #373
CoryM

Ugh I still feel sick... Although I was right about Kessel breaking out against his old team, which I posted on this thread. I don't think you guys understand the severity of that loss... You would think we would be used to it by now but no. This one hurt a lot of people. That had "magical playoff run" written all over it. I know the Bruins don't mean as much to Boston as the Leafs do to Toronto. That's a fact. Although Hockey is one of my lesser favourite sports to watch/play

With that all being said, that's sports!I hesitated at 4-1 to jump on to this thread and blow it up. I'm glad I did. I guess when you look at it from the out side, those looks on all the people's face out side of the arena in Toronto would be funny...
CoryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #374
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryM View Post
Ugh I still feel sick... Although I was right about Kessel breaking out against his old team, which I posted on this thread. I don't think you guys understand the severity of that loss... You would think we would be used to it by now but no. This one hurt a lot of people. That had "magical playoff run" written all over it. I know the Bruins don't mean as much to Boston as the Leafs do to Toronto. That's a fact. Although Hockey is one of my lesser favourite sports to watch/play

With that all being said, that's sports!I hesitated at 4-1 to jump on to this thread and blow it up. I'm glad I did. I guess when you look at it from the out side, those looks on all the people's face out side of the arena in Toronto would be funny...
It still hasn't set in for me. I'm still expecting to watch a Leaf game tomorrow night. I have no idea how the Leafs lost, but they did.

This will be talked about for the next few decades. The Leafs could win the Stanley Cup next season and this loss would still be scrutinized. A series win would've been the biggest thing in years.

The Leafs played phenomenal hockey these past two weeks. Its a shame all that'll be remembered is the third period collapse in game seven.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #375
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
It still hasn't set in for me. I'm still expecting to watch a Leaf game tomorrow night. I have no idea how the Leafs lost, but they did.

This will be talked about for the next few decades. The Leafs could win the Stanley Cup next season and this loss would still be scrutinized. A series win would've been the biggest thing in years.

The Leafs played phenomenal hockey these past two weeks. Its a shame all that'll be remembered is the third period collapse in game seven.
I thought blowing the 3-1 lead to Philly was devastating and the loss last year in Game 7 to Washington are just (2) of the most recent Bruins debacles that I still have not fully been removed from!

But the fact the Leafs were in the playoffs for the 1st time in a decade, and had a 3 Goal lead with 10 Min. left, will most definetely stay with Leafs fans for life!

And I think that Twitter quote from Lupul speaks for all of Leaf Nation!